Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And notice aswell he has comment's turned off 🙄 afraid of the backlash I'd say the windy prick

Reactions: 9
Enter a quick text from Brian Lee and Conor remembers he ain't the boss of Shiddy Cup Pavillions, merely a rented machine in another outlet, and Brian Lee has major say in the carry on of him when it comes to effecting his business relationships

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Enter a quick text from Brian Lee and Conor remembers he ain't the boss of Shiddy Cup Pavillions, merely a rented machine in another outlet, and Brian Lee has major say in the carry on of him when it comes to effecting his business relationships
Brian Lee not as smart as I thought associating with CR. Poor strategy imho.

Even if it was for CRs followers, they are not his target market that's for sure. Like Ryan is lapped up for shoving pure shite down his gob whilst chopped is a healthy brand.

His stock gone down in my book.

Reactions: 11
So lil Timtim was spotted and refted out on FB sipping a Butlers coffee in pavilions and he decided to do what he does best and share her status to his fb page to get his hardshaw mates to have a pop at her, not many did tbh. Actually not many show him much support in form of comments on his fb posts. Even some posts he barely gets many likes. Maybe Timtims friends list is as fake as his hair line/teeth/competitions.
Good on ya Gwen, what an absolute "horror" this bleep is

Oh and Ellie hanging outta that creep Karl Mac last night.... question is Conor, do u think Karl believes in bro code? 🤔 me thinks not 🤣
What's the story with Karl Mac??

Reactions: 2
Did he go to Dermott Kennedy gig with Ellie? She inly showed herself with her mate
She was at the earlier gig with Jasmine Murphy. He went to the later one.

You were supposed to be wearing a mask at the gig. There was even people with a sign telling people to put their mask on and he was walking around the crowd all night.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She was at the earlier gig with Jasmine Murphy. He went to the later one.

You were supposed to be wearing a mask at the gig. There was even people with a sign telling people to put their mask on and he was walking around the crowd all night.
Yeah I was just about to say that. You have to keep your mask on when you sit down. Sure he never wears one don’t know why he’s giving out, he never follows the rules cos he thinks he’s above everyone else.

• Haha
What's the story with Karl Mac??
He's a dj from coolock, but I heard his family owns property in Ashbourne... runs in similar circles to Conor Ryan.
He did a breakfast roll "eat off" with Conor over the summer.... he went off the social media scene a few years ago when he allegedly got caught ridin some underage girl from gym in coolock factories

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Anyone see him having his curry sauce ommlette 2 hours ago for breakfast but when he turns the camera round its dark outside 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see him having his curry sauce ommlette 2 hours ago for breakfast but when he turns the camera round its dark outside 🤣🤣
🤣He's some gobshite. The time on the microwave clock is 16.47. Poor lad only having breakfast at that time... tonight... for curry Tuesday. Very very slick and talented he is to be sending those stories from the future. I can't get my head around how brands want to work with this idiot. Any brand that works with him is a brand I would avoid because I associate them with being as dodgy and fraudulent as he is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over how many at it are on their phones the whole time. Jesus how can anyone enjoy anything, I’d be raging at a concert if people in front had it out that whole time. Maybe I’m just old.

Reactions: 4
And the different clothes too… not a hope he was doing those today.

Also the talk about the concert. He’s a bit special isn’t he. Someone has to tell him to do things 😷 hopefully he looks back at those stories and realise how stupid he sounds 🥱

Reactions: 2
giving out about masks again he's some thick tit, same going ons as Ellie Smelly over the summer, laughing at the restrictions saying it didn't make sense. Thinking they're smarter than the experts. What's your solution then CR? Maybe start a business around concerts? set up a horse box outside selling masks? There's an idea you prick, there's six year olds going smarter than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.