Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see turkey legs story about getting a feature wall put into living room saying at moment its old looking. Ehh Conor its not your house its your mammy & Daddys you have no say in it at all they are paying for it hahaha makes you look more of a bellend embarrassing. Only choice you get is what color your boxroom is 😂

Anyone see his tiktok and someone said there cousin had Ellie Bent over at the weekend and she's a swallower 😳 can't find it now he must of deleted the video.
I saw it 😂😂in fairness could have been a fake page acting the dick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's getting a hammering of comments about him not #ad #sp on his paid food reviews. And rightly so. But then again he calls most places Horrors or rude when they don't pay him so u can generally tell. Sure the time he wouldn't name Thang Cong (his local curry shop) and just said he got it locally.... he wouldn't dare slate the takeaway because of the owners 🔫🗡

Reactions: 5
Anyone see turkey legs story about getting a feature wall put into living room saying at moment its old looking. Ehh Conor its not your house its your mammy & Daddys you have no say in it at all they are paying for it hahaha makes you look more of a bellend embarrassing. Only choice you get is what color your boxroom is 😂

Anyone see his tiktok and someone said there cousin had Ellie Bent over at the weekend and she's a swallower 😳 can't find it now he must of deleted the video.
They all do this, ask for a recommendation in the hope that someone will reach out and give them a freebie. Pure leeches, there’s no bleep out there that deserves to lose it all more than this fuckin skrawney dwarf geebag.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he actually driving while making a bleeping tik tok? The level of intelligence with this one never ceases to amaze me, imagine getting run over by him while he’s making poxy promo videos for his hot chocolates 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw it 😂😂in fairness could have been a fake page acting the dick 🤣

True or someone that is just telling it how it is and taking a dig at conor letting him know how it feels , the way he acts like a child aswell starting to feel sorry for him 😐 😕 he might not be all there....

He's getting a hammering of comments about him not #ad #sp on his paid food reviews. And rightly so. But then again he calls most places Horrors or rude when they don't pay him so u can generally tell. Sure the time he wouldn't name Thang Cong (his local curry shop) and just said he got it locally.... he wouldn't dare slate the takeaway because of the owners 🔫🗡

Thought lemon tree was his local? Who are the owners 🤔

He is way to skinny wonder where he's getting his Charlie from. Its actually makes him look sick clothes are handing off him most of time.

Jaysus relax its not like you opened a shop its basically a coffee machine in a corner of someone elss business might aswell get a table and set up out in the carpark. Who owns the food trailer I know he bought one horse box but rest is just a coffee machine in someone eles business .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Anyone willing to message the pavilions and Brian Bruce lee about chicken legs and chicken legs junior not wearing masks. Who does he think he is that the rules don’t apply to him. He was the same in the afterglow and the candy shops yesterday.

His latest caption about the buddy cup “trust the process, 2022 I’ll have 30” … lol is that a threat 🤢 I can’t bare any more of them opening up!

And I can’t believe the comments 😂 someone called him “the hardest working man in Ireland” you must be joking ???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His latest caption about the buddy cup “trust the process, 2022 I’ll have 30” … lol is that a threat 🤢 I can’t bare any more of them opening up!

And I can’t believe the comments 😂 someone called him “the hardest working man in Ireland” you must be joking ???

So basically wants to stick a coffee machine in everyone's else's business.... im going to buy a few coffee machines and stick them in few shops entrepreneur of the year lads upppppaaaa!!!! Vryyyy slickkkkkk.

Might aswell stick a coffee machine in his mam & Dads kitchen while he's at it 😆 😄

bleeping Donkey 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So lil Timtim was spotted and refted out on FB sipping a Butlers coffee in pavilions and he decided to do what he does best and share her status to his fb page to get his hardshaw mates to have a pop at her, not many did tbh. Actually not many show him much support in form of comments on his fb posts. Even some posts he barely gets many likes. Maybe Timtims friends list is as fake as his hair line/teeth/competitions.
Good on ya Gwen, what an absolute "horror" this bleep is

Oh and Ellie hanging outta that creep Karl Mac last night.... question is Conor, do u think Karl believes in bro code? 🤔 me thinks not 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw him in the Pavillions yesterday and some lad asked for a selfie by the toilets. Imagine stopping Conor and asking him for a photo, who even is he? He’s just a “known” person, nothing to look up to there.

• Sick
So lil Timtim was spotted and refted out on FB sipping a Butlers coffee in pavilions and he decided to do what he does best and share her status to his fb page to get his hardshaw mates to have a pop at her, not many did tbh. Actually not many show him much support in form of comments on his fb posts. Even some posts he barely gets many likes. Maybe Timtims friends list is as fake as his hair line/teeth/competitions.
Good on ya Gwen, what an absolute "horror" this bleep is

Oh and Ellie hanging outta that creep Karl Mac last night.... question is Conor, do u think Karl believes in bro code? 🤔 me thinks not 🤣
All his teeny bopper followers defending him 😂 he is a pathetic waste of space

Most people would ignore Gwen comment cos to be honest it wasn’t even that bad. But hot head had to go and share it and then I caught a glimps of a status he put up this morning and shared on his stories about where she worked etc… would you be well doing shite like that. Grow up conor you absolute bell end. Went and had a nose at gwens status about him, and her one got loads more comments laughing at conor 😂 maybe that’s why he threw his dummy out of the pram ( you’d know he was an only child). Also those teens that love him right now will grow up and not give a shite anymore.

Most people would ignore Gwen comment cos to be honest it wasn’t even that bad. But hot head had to go and share it and then I caught a glimps of a status he put up this morning and shared on his stories about where she worked etc… would you be well doing shite like that. Grow up conor you absolute bell end. Went and had a nose at gwens status about him, and her one got loads more comments laughing at conor 😂 maybe that’s why he threw his dummy out of the pram ( you’d know he was an only child). Also those teens that love him right now will grow up and not give a shite anymore.
You’re right, he had nothing to get pissy about but of course he couldn’t handle seeing someone else getting likes and people laughing at him. Big child.

Reactions: 6
Wonder what changed his mind 🤔🤔 sad bleep

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wonder what changed his mind 🤔🤔 sad bleep
Damage control I’d say. Imagine putting a coffee machine in somewhere and then starting shite with people that work in the centre 😂 things like that don’t go down too well with the locals. I see he did it all on Facebook.

Reactions: 13
Damage control I’d say. Imagine putting a coffee machine in somewhere and then starting shite with people that work in the centre 😂 things like that don’t go down too well with the locals. I see he did it all on Facebook.
Hope she tells him where to shove his shite coffee

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.