Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he is an absolute creep. I’d say she is reluctant to discuss the breakup as he will no doubt make loads of digs at her on his page. He had close early again as they ran out of food. He is either getting zero advice about how to make sure the place is stocked properly or completely ignored it. The tanning place looks seriously dodgy. It’s located in an industrial estate off the Naas road.
A sunbed business??? He's got me blocked but don't tell me the sleezebag is using any excise now to get girls to take their clothes off and spy on the cameras 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But why be Cody at Caitlin and Tony’s wedding I wouldn’t be in a room let alone let my ex grab my boobs 🤮

Reactions: 6
But why be Cody at Caitlin and Tony’s wedding I wouldn’t be in a room let alone let my ex grab my boobs 🤮
I believe that was their last attempt at trying before she admits it publicly. And I feel that was his last shot at humiliating her despite people already saying they broke up and she then looked more "doormat" than usual, by letting him get that pic and post it on social media.
It speaks volumes how he is as a man

Reactions: 12
I believe that was their last attempt at trying before she admits it publicly. And I feel that was his last shot at humiliating her despite people already saying they broke up and she then looked more "doormat" than usual, by letting him get that pic and post it on social media.
It speaks volumes how he is as a man
Wouldn’t even class Conor as a boy yet alone a man ! He’s an animal

Reactions: 8
no respect for anyone but himself, self-absorbed, selfish, arrogant twit. He'd buy and sell his own family to benefit himself
No doubt about it. He’d sell his nanny for a few quid off EirePods. What happened to AC Sales, CR Clothing, CR Whitening ? What else lads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He really is stupid hahaha and why does he look like he's taking a picture for a song album😆 😂 as someone said in the comments no point promoting a financial institution and then use your mam & Dads house......

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It's an eye opener the types of people companies will associate themselves with due to their follower counts.

Three of the Threshold values;
Independence, Accountability, Dignity and Respect

Jesus wept.

Reactions: 10
He really is stupid hahaha and why does he look like he's taking a picture for a song album😆 😂 as someone said in the comments no point promoting a financial institution and then use your mam & Dads house......
What was the point of that collab?? He lives at home so wouldn’t need the help of threshold because he doesn’t have a landlord? At least when fionnuala Jay done it, it made sense cause she rents and always talks about the issues she’s had with renting

What was the point of that collab?? He lives at home so wouldn’t need the help of threshold because he doesn’t have a landlord? At least when fionnuala Jay done it, it made sense cause she rents and always talks about the issues she’s had with renting
They have Kieran Corrigan doing it too and Julie Twins/me, horrible these blaggers get paid to advertise for charity. I never give to charities with big wages always try support non profit local ones.

Reactions: 6
So his latest competition winner Lorraine won €1000 she's the wife of the owner of daisy's grills, my god how is he getting away with it, the second girl that won is also in that little click 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So his latest competition winner Lorraine won €1000 she's the wife of the owner of daisy's grills, my god how is he getting away with it, the second girl that won is also in that little click 🙄
How does he KEEP getting away with this tit? Surely there has to be a law he’s breaking

I have reported both of the posts as fraud. How is the little tit getting away with this constantly. He really needs but reported to the AR agency as well as the will stop any legitimate income he is getting from actual legitimate ads.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.