Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant see where the cash is rolling in ? Banks need a steady income for at least two years of accounts but can you really put her in self employed group ? Would she be able to stop spending as a bank will not like to see loads of outgoings when your meant to be savings, just how it works everyone has to do it I had to do it and I work in a government job with a very steady income/ pension i might have gotten it easier as my job is pretty secure. But for someone like ellie just can't see it especially by herself.
She made a 5 figure sum in one month from her latest Bperfect launch which was all commission so will go up and down each month. Makes you wonder how much she makes on commission with all her other launches and collaborations with different retailers.
To be fair to her, I don’t see where she has major outgoings. Most of the clothes she wears are gifted / paid posts. (apart from the designer clothes) she goes on quite a few holidays but that will be overlooked unless she wasn’t living within her means.

I would say she has a good accountant sorting out her books and keeping her right for any potential upcoming changes in her circumstances. I know myself and my partners accountant (I’m both self employed and employed) advises us to keep 1/4 to 1/2 of our monthly profits and salaries aside. We already have our own houses but it would probably be the same or more for herself when she’s saving for one.
she made the best decision separating herself from Conor Ryan.

Reactions: 11
She's his cousin 😂😂
Exactly.... 🤣 😂

She made a 5 figure sum in one month from her latest Bperfect launch which was all commission so will go up and down each month. Makes you wonder how much she makes on commission with all her other launches and collaborations with different retailers.
To be fair to her, I don’t see where she has major outgoings. Most of the clothes she wears are gifted / paid posts. (apart from the designer clothes) she goes on quite a few holidays but that will be overlooked unless she wasn’t living within her means.

I would say she has a good accountant sorting out her books and keeping her right for any potential upcoming changes in her circumstances. I know myself and my partners accountant (I’m both self employed and employed) advises us to keep 1/4 to 1/2 of our monthly profits and salaries aside. We already have our own houses but it would probably be the same or more for herself when she’s saving for one.
she made the best decision separating herself from Conor Ryan.
Did you see her bank account? I could say the same thing i have a side busines with partner and rent out a property. Most people who are making decent money don't tell there followers how much they made in one month of the year...
Do you work full time and have a side business?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Exactly.... 🤣 😂

Did you see her bank account? I could say the same thing i have a side busines with partner and rent out a property. Most people who are making decent money don't tell there followers how much they made in one month of the year...
Do you work full time and have a side business?
It was in a Q+A on her podcast. Well I think if she was to lie about how much she received from commission from Bperfect it would certainly land her in some hot water. Especially when Bperfect have many other influences and celebrities collaborating with them who will raise their eyebrows and question Brendan if the figure given is incorrect.
I don't doubt her at all really, feel like a lot of people underestimate how notorious Influencing really is and how much these big corporations are willing to pay for the promotion.

Yes I do. We have a few businesses together and separately which would be our main sources of income and I am an employed solicitor advocate as my career and interest.

It was in a Q+A on her podcast. Well I think if she was to lie about how much she received from commission from Bperfect it would certainly land her in some hot water. Especially when Bperfect have many other influences and celebrities collaborating with them who will raise their eyebrows and question Brendan if the figure given is incorrect.
I don't doubt her at all really, feel like a lot of people underestimate how notorious Influencing really is and how much these big corporations are willing to pay for the promotion.

Yes I do. We have a few businesses together and separately which would be our main sources of income and I am an employed solicitor advocate as my career and interest.

plus if you look at her page around 85% + of her content is a paid advertisement.
Influencer paygap on instagram is a really interesting read on how much influencers can get paid per post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What was her dig at Conor I missed it
Wasn't really a dig.

She promoted a competition for a PT who has launched a new business - competition of a grand and other goodies. Explained that she normally doesn't do those type of posts but that the competition is genuine and she wants to help her friend promote his business.

Said that she doesn't do competitions for every "Tom, Dick and Harry" and that it is a genuine competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
is the prick still doing curry tuesdays? must be nearly two years now, talk about flogging a dead horse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been waiting to hear some feedback on how the food is, and I'd actually like to hear some people who have actually tasted it and if they think if its worth the money.

The prices are either a representation of modern Ireland and how expensive it is to live here or is it the fact he's completely taking the piss with a glorified cum pancake for the guts of a tenner.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He came into my job today and was a right dick the whole time, plus had a big fight about putting a mask on

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He came into my job today and was a right dick the whole time, plus had a big fight about putting a mask on
Really, why does that not surprise me. Is your business on social media? You should let should let other businesses know what he behaves like given that he uses so many restaurants. I don’t know why more businesses don’t share his behaviour online. It
Would soon stop him. He’s a total asshole.

The food in the buddy box looks rotten. So the first day he sold out of everything and had to close early. I’d understand if one or two things sold out but to close an hour early it’s so unprofessional.

Is the buddy cup at Malahide lights still going? He hasn’t mentioned it lately. He will get a big shock when he opens in the Christmas market in Dublin Castle. The real public won’t buy his crap.

Reactions: 10
Well fair play if she is, but my god it shows they get money for nothing being Instagramers.

Reactions: 5
After listening to that last podcast (honestly I'd never normally but wanted to hear her confirm it) I believe she regrets the last year trying to fix something he broke. Counselling? She has a great relationship with her family according to her, so I'm assuming her reasons for counselling is because of that shitebag.and it is ironic how she rightfully is giving herself a break from men because its too soon, and yet Conors new eejit was spotted going into his Mammys yesterday 💀👀
I do think she's saying things are civil to damage control what that nasty Turkey Legs would do if she was real about their breakup. We all know he'd try ruin her with pics of private moments he would have of her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After listening to that last podcast (honestly I'd never normally but wanted to hear her confirm it) I believe she regrets the last year trying to fix something he broke. Counselling? She has a great relationship with her family according to her, so I'm assuming her reasons for counselling is because of that shitebag.and it is ironic how she rightfully is giving herself a break from men because its too soon, and yet Conors new eejit was spotted going into his Mammys yesterday 💀👀
I do think she's saying things are civil to damage control what that nasty Turkey Legs would do if she was real about their breakup. We all know he'd try ruin her with pics of private moments he would have of her
Nail on head. Conor the cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nail on head. Conor the cretin
Yeah he is an absolute creep. I’d say she is reluctant to discuss the breakup as he will no doubt make loads of digs at her on his page. He had close early again as they ran out of food. He is either getting zero advice about how to make sure the place is stocked properly or completely ignored it. The tanning place looks seriously dodgy. It’s located in an industrial estate off the Naas road.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.