Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s obviously has people asking him about Ellie as he has put up photos of him with Alex from the buddy cup with a love heart. He is total creep. He is desperate.
Is she not going out with the Chris fella who works in the buddy cup?

Reactions: 3
can't imagine breaking up with CR and him taking it lightly. Unless it was him that dumped her, sounds more likely

Reactions: 4
She’s talking about buying a house next year treated herself to lv - obviously cash is rolling in

Reactions: 8
She’s talking about buying a house next year treated herself to lv - obviously cash is rolling in

Cant see where the cash is rolling in ? Banks need a steady income for at least two years of accounts but can you really put her in self employed group ? Would she be able to stop spending as a bank will not like to see loads of outgoings when your meant to be savings, just how it works everyone has to do it I had to do it and I work in a government job with a very steady income/ pension i might have gotten it easier as my job is pretty secure. But for someone like ellie just can't see it especially by herself.

Reactions: 6
She had on her stories last ngiht that by next Christmas she will be decorating a tree in her own house.

Reactions: 2
Cant see where the cash is rolling in ? Banks need a steady income for at least two years of accounts but can you really put her in self employed group ? Would she be able to stop spending as a bank will not like to see loads of outgoings when your meant to be savings, just how it works everyone has to do it I had to do it and I work in a government job with a very steady income/ pension i might have gotten it easier as my job is pretty secure. But for someone like ellie just can't see it especially by herself.
The bank would laugh at them going out the door if the came in looking for a mortgage. There is no way Conor would get any sort of large loan. Her parents won’t let her get a mortgage with him either.

Reactions: 5
Everyone is still having Christmas party’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know anybody whose Christmas party is going ahead.. most companies have cancelled them?

She had on her stories last ngiht that by next Christmas she will be decorating a tree in her own house.
Think this is interesting because I don’t believe she’d get a mortgage that soon on her own. Something tells me they’ll get back together eventually..
Either way I can’t see either of them as homeowners in the next 4 years or so.

He definitely has a type in anyway
I didn’t see that pic so don’t know what she looks like but he defo has a type. His type seems to be girls who look eerily like him, creepy. Funnily enough I recently heard that’s actually a stereotypical behavior of gay men lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know anybody whose Christmas party is going ahead.. most companies have cancelled them?
I work for a very large company we’re still having Xmas parties but just with our teams, we can claim back a certain amount for it or something like that. The big one is cancelled though.

I’m not convinced they’ll get back together although admittedly I haven’t followed them very long. It’s just the little hints she’s made on each podcast and then seemingly addressing it on the last. I hope she doesn’t anyway, I don’t mind her at all and she seems like she can do a lot better than him

I work for a very large company we’re still having Xmas parties but just with our teams, we can claim back a certain amount for it or something like that. The big one is cancelled though.

I’m not convinced they’ll get back together although admittedly I haven’t followed them very long. It’s just the little hints she’s made on each podcast and then seemingly addressing it on the last. I hope she doesn’t anyway, I don’t mind her at all and she seems like she can do a lot better than him
Agree. From her comments in the last podcast it seems like she ended it and she said it was a collection of things (my guess is she finally seen he was a serial cheat and just an out and out tool) but she seems very adamant that it’s done. She couldn’t go back to after saying they broke up for many reasons, but then again she still got back together after it went public that he cheated on her with some other MUA

can't imagine breaking up with CR and him taking it lightly. Unless it was him that dumped her, sounds more likely
I feel like Ellie dumped him, otherwise he wouldn’t be so secretive about the whole thing. She’s openly admitting it. Fair play to her dumping that gobshite

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Went to a hotel with her. Takes a picture of her and captions it Giddy Up.

My missus would tear me apart if I did that and rightly so. No wonder the scrote was dumped.

Reactions: 12

Probably a logcabin out her parents garden.....
Your one who Timmy had a heart in picture with is chris girlfriend they live in a logcabin out one of there parents garden.

Reactions: 2
Mary Ellen with her suttel dig at CR about the competition she is running is legit ... Annnnd it begins 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.