Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s now going to be doing breakfasts in the buddybox. I can’t see any of his clientele buying the avocado and toast and poached eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the scumbag and buddy kip workers are heading out to Alfie’s for their Christmas party. While everyone else was told not to go ahead with Christmas parties and limit contacts, just goes to show what a scummy bleep he really is!

Reactions: 13
I find the chopped / CR relationship very strange. On one hand you have Brian Lee, a very astute and hard working self made businessman. That cannot be denied. On the other hand you have this absolute bluffer whose business model is to accumulate as much followers as possible eating unhealthy manky curry's.

I eat in the Fairview one most lunch days (Basically Chopped HQ). I'm fairly aware of the goings on. Honestly as a health concious person, CR is not the type to associate your brand with.

In the short term there are gains (followers driven to the store) but in the medium to long term such associations will destroy the brand Lee has worked so hard to build. He needs to think very hard about his strategy here. The business may be be struggling after the past 18 months but Conor Ryan is not your saviour.

So the scumbag and buddy kip workers are heading out to Alfie’s for their Christmas party. While everyone else was told not to go ahead with Christmas parties and limit contacts, just goes to show what a scummy bleep he really is!
Also Alfies, what a scummy kip to take your employees to. Not long ago they paid a fella a few hundred euro of his owed wages in 1 cents and 2 cents coins.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I find the chopped / CR relationship very strange. On one hand you have Brian Lee, a very astute and hard working self made businessman. That cannot be denied. On the other hand you have this absolute bluffer whose business model is to accumulate as much followers as possible eating unhealthy manky curry's.

I eat in the Fairview one most lunch days (Basically Chopped HQ). I'm fairly aware of the goings on. Honestly as a health concious person, CR is not the type to associate your brand with.

In the short term there are gains (followers driven to the store) but in the medium to long term such associations will destroy the brand Lee has worked so hard to build. He needs to think very hard about his strategy here. The business may be be struggling after the past 18 months but Conor Ryan is not your saviour.

Also Alfies, what a scummy kip to take your employees to. Not long ago they paid a fella a few hundred euro of his owed wages in 1 cents and 2 cents coins.
Oh yeah, sure the place is usually empty and always looking for staff after that!

Reactions: 7
has anyone listened too this week podcast she says they broke up and it ended on good terms

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah fair play to her for speaking about it, not like that big thick
i would imagine he would be annoyed she spoke about it publically, i hope she gets back on her game and really becomes successful and leave him in the gutter with his hot chocolate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
i would imagine he would be annoyed she spoke about it publically, i hope she gets back on her game and really becomes successful and leave him in the gutter with his hot chocolate
That's my thoughts exactly, he'll probably do a Q&A now so he can answer it his way 😂😂big child brain

Oh god does he not know ABS on a skinny guy isn't the same, ewww like seriously think its the reason why he got such a tattoo as it covers most of his chest which has no muscle 😂 hard luck Timmy!!!!

I had chicken tonight that had bigger legs on it then this fruit cake 😆 😂 😄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone is still having Christmas party’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Have a lot more respect for her now.... Now give that girl a seperate thread 😂😂😂😂

Conor and Ellie will end up together.

Taking a break for now as Conor builds his "empire" and has no doubt promised her the world (and even personal growth).

Fools

He’s obviously has people asking him about Ellie as he has put up photos of him with Alex from the buddy cup with a love heart. He is total creep. He is desperate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.