Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So doesn't this make a lotta sense? Now we know who the financial backer is to his "enterprise"... Mr Chopped.... timmy is fronting what he says he owns but in reality he is a name alongside other names that "own" the Buddy Cup. Not a hope in he'll he was popping up in so many places without help and Brian's (Bruce Lee) knows a lot of "right people in right places"
I wonder does mr chopped own the omg ice cream places too? Would definitely make sense as to why he’s in both there and now chopped.
Theres way nicer salad places in town anyway, chopped lettuce is always manky and brown looking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder does mr chopped own the omg ice cream places too? Would definitely make sense as to why he’s in both there and now chopped.
Theres way nicer salad places in town anyway, chopped lettuce is always manky and brown looking
I have never and would never buy from Chopped and Buddy bollox. His price for plain Mac & cheese €8!!!!!! wtf!!!!
There is no way he went to the bank & they funded his new openings, but yet his 1st buddy cup was an old horse trailer built into a dump of a pub in Coolock 🤣 the 1st one, I believe, he co-owns with the Daisy's Grill owner. The same one that never has ppl at it and i suspect is money laundering. The rest is financially backed by Brian Lee.
Same as his previous "businesses ", CR Whitening was backed from 2 shadey forex wannabe millionaires and CNR clothing was owned by Doctor Landers (guy who's good friends with Paul Stenson).
Timmys following looks appealing for investment, especially food, because the only people who are still "eating out" are the younger people who would have the money as they still live in their parents house. And that's no disrespect, but look at Timmys following. It speaks volumes. It's targeted to those who don't have the mad bills

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Chopped have to haemorrhaging money. There are in a load of city centre locations and with people WFH, there is feck all footfall at lunchtimes. No wonder he’s branched in to pizza.

And paying how rental cost for the location can see more if them closing and moving out of Dublin

No he doesn't own OMG icecream he and his friend opened Chopped but his partner has now let and he is the main director.

And paying high rental cost for the location can see more if them closing and moving out of Dublin

No he doesn't own OMG icecream he and his friend opened Chopped but his partner has now let and he is the main director.

Reactions: 1
Why tattle? I was going about my day calling joolie, Sarah burps and Paul the twit stenson cunts as per usual when Paul who id say Is mental, put up his welcome to the swords pav conor. Then I go on see that bleeping skinny, manky, bow legged, wacker tache rat and now I can’t even talk I’m so angry and irritated. Why??? Seriously he looks like he needs a good wash and to go on Sarah’s diet to put up the weight😂😂 he copied the wmc deffo on some of his ideas. Remember when he used to call into Paul with his doormat? So he’s inside and Paul’s shed is outside in the bleeping Baltic cold! Prince nazeem will be getting an ear full 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why tattle? I was going about my day calling joolie, Sarah burps and Paul the twit stenson cunts as per usual when Paul who id say Is mental, put up his welcome to the swords pav conor. Then I go on see that bleeping skinny, manky, bow legged, wacker tache rat and now I can’t even talk I’m so angry and irritated. Why??? Seriously he looks like he needs a good wash and to go on Sarah’s diet to put up the weight😂😂 he copied the wmc deffo on some of his ideas. Remember when he used to call into Paul with his doormat? So he’s inside and Paul’s shed is outside in the bleeping Baltic cold! Prince nazeem will be getting an ear full 😂😂😂😂

Paul is a LOOPER. Like dangerously odd. I dated him years ago and some of the stories... jaysus!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Very surprised at Brian Lee associating with him. I can only think, that he's desperate for his followers and trying to diversify chopped further. Neat pizza is evidence of that.

I know his business partner who he set up chopped with has recently relented his stake and Lee owns the whole lot now.

Regardless, Lee must have time for Ryan but from a business perspective it's a very poor association. There cannot be much in it for him.

Reactions: 10
What is he wearing gym gear coming out of everywhere all tit makes better of going to pennys.
Il stick to Nike & Under armour thanks.

No more update on that house he just took a picture of in clontarf to post on social media thought not more lies just likes stirring the pot like everything e does.

Wonder is Brian Lee owner of chopped involved in money laundering and drugs like Conor and his so called business partners, going to make a bad reputation for himself once people start talking word gets out....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kinda understand your explanation but just don't understand it myself.

If you are letting someone you are not attracted to jizz on you, or in you, or put their genitalia in your mouth - it kinda feels like to me that the joke is on you and not them
I don’t disagree, but in my experience it’s straight men who do this “as a joke” more often than straight women. But I’m not in the slightest surprised about the story of those two girls who both did.

What is he wearing gym gear coming out of everywhere all tit makes better of going to pennys.
Il stick to Nike & Under armour thanks.

No more update on that house he just took a picture of in clontarf to post on social media thought not more lies just likes stirring the pot like everything e does.

Wonder is Brian Lee owner of chopped involved in money laundering and drugs like Conor and his so called business partners, going to make a bad reputation for himself once people start talking word gets out....

He looks exactly like yer man from young offenders the staaaate of him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So he basically said this evening that copped will be doing everything going forward in terms of managing everything for him.

I hope his accountants are charging him for all the work they are doing because he said they do everything.

Reactions: 4
So he basically said this evening that copped will be doing everything going forward in terms of managing everything for him.

I hope his accountants are charging him for all the work they are doing because he said they do everything.

Why would an a account not charge not going to do it for free. Weird that chopped meant to be healthy option are going to look after the buddy cup so he won't bring on anyone to stand in the corner. Can't see anyone using it really salad from chopped then wash it down with a hot chocolate with 4 bars of chocolate stuck in it aswell as a croissant with more chocolate glued onto of it 😄 🤣
Not a very smart move from Brian Lee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would an a account not charge not going to do it for free. Weird that chopped meant to be healthy option are going to look after the buddy cup so he won't bring on anyone to stand in the corner. Can't see anyone using it really salad from chopped then wash it down with a hot chocolate with 4 bars of chocolate stuck in it aswell as a croissant with more chocolate glued onto of it 😄 🤣
Not a very smart move from Brian Lee
From my experience have a client like Conor would be a nightmare as he expects them to do everything. Having worked in several accountancy practices dealing with people like Conor, it’s a nightmare to do their taxes and accounts properly when the person thinks you will do everything. Small practices nearly always underprice their job.

• Heart
From my experience have a client like Conor would be a nightmare as he expects them to do everything. Having worked in several accountancy practices dealing with people like Conor, it’s a nightmare to do their taxes and accounts properly when the person thinks you will do everything. Small practices nearly always underprice their job.
Couldn't agree more ❤💯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.