Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story makes no sense to me.

Two seperate women had sex with him as a "joke". How does that make sense and what is the punchline?
It kinda doesnt make sense but it does happen. I’ve come across people who’ve had sex with someone or gone out with them for a joke or just to say they did it but they weren’t even remotely attracted to or interested in the person. I suppose it’s a bit mean to be like that in some cases but sure look in this case it’s not like Conor ryan would be hurt by it. He just cares about how many girls he pulls 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s slightly odd behaviour but people do it especially if the person they’re doing it with has a well known name

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It kinda doesnt make sense but it does happen. I’ve come across people who’ve had sex with someone or gone out with them for a joke or just to say they did it but they weren’t even remotely attracted to or interested in the person. I suppose it’s a bit mean to be like that in some cases but sure look in this case it’s not like Conor ryan would be hurt by it. He just cares about how many girls he pulls 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s slightly odd behaviour but people do it especially if the person they’re doing it with has a well known name
Kinda understand your explanation but just don't understand it myself.

If you are letting someone you are not attracted to jizz on you, or in you, or put their genitalia in your mouth - it kinda feels like to me that the joke is on you and not them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Kinda understand your explanation but just don't understand it myself.

If you are letting someone you are not attracted to jizz on you, or in you, or put their genitalia in your mouth - it kinda feels like to me that the joke is on you and not them
Just to clarify I would never touch him myself regardless of his follower count and don’t exactly think any girl that does go near him has anything to write home about 😂 it isn’t something I would do and for me it wouldn’t be worth the story but they think it’s great craic altogether, they are a good bit younger so maybe that’s why but everyone around knows about it in a ‘talk of the town’ kind of way and while I wouldn’t be great friends with either girl I just know of them, I get the impression neither of them are embarrassed or regret it!
As much as it’s deffo a good thing, I’m genuinely surprised they’re actually broken up, kinda thought that day would never come.

Reactions: 5
Just to clarify I would never touch him myself regardless of his follower count and don’t exactly think any girl that does go near him has anything to write home about 😂 it isn’t something I would do and for me it wouldn’t be worth the story but they think it’s great craic altogether, they are a good bit younger so maybe that’s why but everyone around knows about it in a ‘talk of the town’ kind of way and while I wouldn’t be great friends with either girl I just know of them, I get the impression neither of them are embarrassed or regret it!
As much as it’s deffo a good thing, I’m genuinely surprised they’re actually broken up, kinda thought that day would never come.
How young are we talking? I’d imagine most girls his age wouldn’t touch him.

Reactions: 5
How young are we talking? I’d imagine most girls his age wouldn’t touch him.
20-22 afaik! So not too young but still in college! I’m around conors age and don’t find him entertaining or funny at all if anything I think he’s a fraud and all his big talk makes me cringe

Reactions: 8
Must be why he went down the country for country for curry Tuesdays. Most places in Dublin wouldn’t put up with that tit.
Pubs down the country wouldn’t either. I’ve seen young ones try and pull a stunt (not paying for full rounds) local to me and they were having none of it. He’s just a chancer

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he is opening a buddy cup in Chopped in Swords. Honestly I don’t know why businesses are partnering up with him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He's the only one on that contract agreement that isn't a director or has a specified role, lol. "Just let me sign it so I can post it online, pleeeeeasee".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe he is opening a buddy cup in Chopped in Swords. Honestly I don’t know why businesses are partnering up with him.

Another coffee machine in the corner? Thought chopped sold there own coffee . Didn't think Bruce Lee the owner of chopped would even do that but then again chopped is finished had its time 5 years ago why buy a salad for €10 when can make the same with same ingredients for alot cheaper no wonder hes trying to get back into the limelight by opening a pizza place in chopped now all we need is another pizza place 😄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure his coffee machine that's in chopped is just for Christmas , bit stupid aswell people eat chopped for a healthy option low calories why would they get a hot chocolate with 4 full chocolate bars thrown in a cup aswell as pastries can't make this up seriously 😆 😄

Why does he do that stupid thing with his arm in videos? fecking bellend, cringe when ever he does it 😆 😂

Pretty sure his coffee machine that's in chopped is just for Christmas , bit stupid aswell people eat chopped for a healthy option low calories why would they get a hot chocolate with 4 full chocolate bars thrown in a cup aswell as pastries can't make this up seriously 😆 😄

Why does he do that stupid thing with his arm in videos? fecking bellend, cringe when ever he does it 😆 😂
Has there been a fallout in howth? No mention of it, malahide never mentioned either

Won't hear anything just stop out of nowhere like the rest of them CR clothing, teeth whiting list goes on all come crashing down one fail after another...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Heard he was caught a few years ago dipping into his teamates pockets in the dressing room and taking cash pre canada, denied it despite been caught in the act supposedly

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That photo with the dog in the box is disgusting. Reporting to the FSAI. All of you should do the same. He hasn't a clue about running a healthy food or hot drinks business. Letting a filthy dog all over the counter and prep areas.

Reactions: 11
Another coffee machine in the corner? Thought chopped sold there own coffee . Didn't think Bruce Lee the owner of chopped would even do that but then again chopped is finished had its time 5 years ago why buy a salad for €10 when can make the same with same ingredients for alot cheaper no wonder hes trying to get back into the limelight by opening a pizza place in chopped now all we need is another pizza place 😄 😂
Chopped have to haemorrhaging money. There are in a load of city centre locations and with people WFH, there is feck all footfall at lunchtimes. No wonder he’s branched in to pizza.

Reactions: 4
So doesn't this make a lotta sense? Now we know who the financial backer is to his "enterprise"... Mr Chopped.... timmy is fronting what he says he owns but in reality he is a name alongside other names that "own" the Buddy Cup. Not a hope in he'll he was popping up in so many places without help and Brian's (Bruce Lee) knows a lot of "right people in right places"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.