Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When trying to postively describe the Toy Show deal in Neat Pizza he called it a "Robbery".

He really is thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If the toy show is such a robbery why the duck is the gobshite making toy show bags. Profiting off of a ‘robbery’🙄

Reactions: 7
In their latest podcast Ellie confirms that they are no longer together ✌🏼

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If the toy show is such a robbery why the duck is the gobshite making toy show bags. Profiting off of a ‘robbery’🙄
Well he’s just thick he tried to use the word robbery as a way of saying it’s a proper bargain like you’re robbing them if you’re getting that much food for only €40, it’s backwards because usually if you describe something as a robbery or similar it means it was actually ridiculously expensive hahaha he just never uses his brain - I can’t deal with his lack of marketing skills he’s 100% the worst “influencer” when it comes to wording things properly in ads.

If I was neat pizza I’d be like what is he saying??

On another note - his pose in his recent post 😂😂😂

What did she say👀👀? I don't believe it at all that they've split
On one of his trips away he told a girl from my hometown they have broken up once and for all and then got with her in his hotel room and in a different county he did the same with another girl I know well, plenty of chat about Ellie and the fact that he pulls loads of girls 🤢 these two girls don’t know each other and they both had the same ‘experiences’ with him and intimate details that matched 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Good good he’s so dirty how could they. He’s want a scrub with a wire brush and Jeyes fluid to clean it 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ewwwwww I really get the ick off him. Feel like I could hold him up against the wall why any girl would go there is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He seems to have deleted all traces of the scam PS5 competition he ran that was won by one of his own fake accounts.

Reactions: 9
Some of the comments on his latest post are so funny why is he doing a collab with a charity? Why did they choose him of all people 😂

What did she say👀👀? I don't believe it at all that they've split
They have split and it’s been a good while too. He has been recently seeing a girl I know, I said it on here before, but now I heard about that a month ago, so no idea if it’s still a thing. but either way he’s 100% not with Ellie!

He seems to have deleted all traces of the scam PS5 competition he ran that was won by one of his own fake accounts.
Wish I could say I was surprised 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When trying to postively describe the Toy Show deal in Neat Pizza he called it a "Robbery".

He really is thick as tit.
think he meant it was a "steal". People that thick shouldn't even speak

On one of his trips away he told a girl from my hometown they have broken up once and for all and then got with her in his hotel room and in a different county he did the same with another girl I know well, plenty of chat about Ellie and the fact that he pulls loads of girls 🤢 these two girls don’t know each other and they both had the same ‘experiences’ with him and intimate details that matched 🤢😂
tiniest willy ever I'd say :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
think he meant it was a "steal". People that thick shouldn't even speak

tiniest willy ever I'd say :sick:
I didn’t ask (🤢) but they both said he was very .. ‘animated’ 🤢 as if he had to compensate shall we say 😂😂😂 and what’s worse is they both did it just to say they had for a laugh.. not my cup of tea, personally I’d be mortified but they outright did it as a joke rather than being any way attracted to him or anything and he was giving it the big talk about pulling too. They didn’t go to the poshest of places in my hometown, wouldn’t be a snobby place or anything like that but everyone was talking about him and had him on their SM and he stuck out like a sore thumb. I think he prob thought they were all fans and he prob felt like a celebrity but most stories I seen were absolutely ripping the piss out of him!

Reactions: 6
I didn’t ask (🤢) but they both said he was very .. ‘animated’ 🤢 as if he had to compensate shall we say 😂😂😂 and what’s worse is they both did it just to say they had for a laugh.. not my cup of tea, personally I’d be mortified but they outright did it as a joke rather than being any way attracted to him or anything and he was giving it the big talk about pulling too. They didn’t go to the poshest of places in my hometown, wouldn’t be a snobby place or anything like that but everyone was talking about him and had him on their SM and he stuck out like a sore thumb. I think he prob thought they were all fans and he prob felt like a celebrity but most stories I seen were absolutely ripping the piss out of him!
Any chance of sharing some of those stories. He’s the type of person who thinks they are the tit but when he leaves the room everybody is laughing at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any chance of sharing some of those stories. He’s the type of person who thinks they are the tit but when he leaves the room everybody is laughing at him.
There was a lot of sarcasm even in videos with him calling him ‘the big man’ ‘the big business man’ ‘Mr Entrepreneur’ from what I remember and he deffo took it as genuine 😂😂 like he completely missed the fact that he was the punchline and was trying to join in with his ‘thanks brother’ laughing away like you’d nearly feel bad for him because he so obviously didn’t get it 😂

• Haha
That story makes no sense to me.

Two seperate women had sex with him as a "joke". How does that make sense and what is the punchline?

The food box looks like an absolute fail
The food and pricing are both disgusting

Reactions: 5
That story makes no sense to me.

Two seperate women had sex with him as a "joke". How does that make sense and what is the punchline?

The food and pricing are both disgusting
Two girls got with him on separate nights in different places just because of ‘who he is’ on instagram rather than finding him attractive or anything and to be able joke about it after, neither of them have any interest or think he’s any great shakes, they just did it for the sake of doing it like a wild night out to laugh about after.
The rest of the people that were out were the ones making him the punchline, taking the piss out of his businesses but he was taking it all as genuine compliments as if they really did look up to him as an entrepreneur.

One of our group has seen him in action first hand, check this tit out. His MO is to go to a bar with a load of cronies they set up a tab order away like hell and start producing the cameras and all that tit. Then when the bill is produced start playing up and disputing all the transactions saying they have recordings and making an absolute scene, most businesses relent and give a freebie, the ore honorable one stand up to the turkey legged bully make him pay and tell him to duck off. Majority though succumb to the little tit. Wonder how hed react to a proper influencer doing the same to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
One of our group has seen him in action first hand, check this tit out. His MO is to go to a bar with a load of cronies they set up a tab order away like hell and start producing the cameras and all that tit. Then when the bill is produced start playing up and disputing all the transactions saying they have recordings and making an absolute scene, most businesses relent and give a freebie, the ore honorable one stand up to the turkey legged bully make him pay and tell him to duck off. Majority though succumb to the little tit. Wonder how hed react to a proper influencer doing the same to him.
Must be why he went down the country for country for curry Tuesdays. Most places in Dublin wouldn’t put up with that tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.