Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someome tagged him in it 🤣🤣
Yeah they wrote his name but it’s not actually tagged to him. Go on and check.

You can even tell from the screen shot of the comments on her video that he’s not tagged. Another little game their playing 🙄🥱

Reactions: 2
a toy show bag for 15 quid which mostly consists of paper cups 😂 😂 😂 the marshmallows, chocolate buttons and whatever else would cost about 4 euro to buy. he's some woman

Reactions: 10
Did yous see the picture of him and Ellie in his #ad for photostore 😂 why would a fella print a picture of him and an ex if they weren’t together ……. 🤔

Reactions: 6
a toy show bag for 15 quid which mostly consists of paper cups 😂 😂 😂 the marshmallows, chocolate buttons and whatever else would cost about 4 euro to buy. he's some woman
A Jar of his signature hot chocolate, it’s Cadbury’s hot chocolate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you get a load of stuff in dealz for €15

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A Jar of his signature hot chocolate, it’s Cadbury’s hot chocolate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you get a load of stuff in dealz for €15
I was coming on to say the same he's showing himself buying the big tub in Musgraves loads of times the actual thick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His most Recent story. Curry Tuesday
Showing himself for the scumbag he is, any business that sees that and collabs with him are thick. The staff in the camden are excellent, that bleeping dirty scobie doesnt even know what a poppadom is for fucks sake. Hes a clown horrible for the other people out there with those bleeping knackers ruining their night.

Reactions: 14
Did yous see the picture of him and Ellie in his #ad for photostore 😂 why would a fella print a picture of him and an ex if they weren’t together ……. 🤔
Oooo! I was listening to Ellie and Charlenes podcast the other day ( the ick episode - which is actually very funny, and I hate podcasts) and I’m pretty sure she said “Has conor done that, no I don’t think he has” in the present tense, rather than referring to him in the past but I couldn’t be certain.

i know the general consensus is that they’re back together but I really hope she ditches him. She came across really well in the podcast. Funny and genuinely nice.

Reactions: 6
Ellie Kelly is the perfect example of what is wrong with the world right now. I'm not sure if many people are aware but the earth is bleeping dying! Yet she's looking to get yet another fast fashion package delivered with so much unnessesary clothes??? How much clothes does this girl get sent for free every single week? Why can't she just wear 1 of her over 5000 fast fashion outfits that has been gifted to her this year???? Why do these girls try be sustainable queen's when this is the shite they worry about

Reactions: 11
Ellie Kelly is the perfect example of what is wrong with the world right now. I'm not sure if many people are aware but the earth is bleeping dying! Yet she's looking to get yet another fast fashion package delivered with so much unnessesary clothes??? How much clothes does this girl get sent for free every single week? Why can't she just wear 1 of her over 5000 fast fashion outfits that has been gifted to her this year???? Why do these girls try be sustainable queen's when this is the shite they worry about
Their podcast is insufferable , just talking about how drunk they get and how many sun beds they do. The worst example of two girls purely mad about themselves and extremely dim

Their podcast is insufferable , just talking about how drunk they get and how many sun beds they do. The worst example of two girls purely mad about themselves and extremely dim
She also said the phrase ‘if I had a boyfriend’ talking about Conor. So they aren’t together

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.