Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pasta and overcooked goujons. Sauce seems to be non existent, or else it's so runny that's its actually done a legger. duck off with that absolute shite mate. bleeping hell. You're a gobshite if you pay for that muck
Screenshot_20211121_215941_com.instagram.android_edit_160538643554669.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What ever happened CR whitening 😂 I knew they were ‘always waiting on stock’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice it's only his hanger on friends and "influencers" who are posting pics from the Buddy Box. You wouldn't pay 15 euro for a sandwich in an upmarket restaurant let alone a crusty horse box

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Notice it's only his hanger on friends and "influencers" who are posting pics from the Buddy Box. You wouldn't pay 15 euro for a sandwich in an upmarket restaurant let alone a crusty horse box
If Istabraq himself was serving me I wouldn’t pay that from the Horsebox

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pasta and overcooked goujons. Sauce seems to be non existent, or else it's so runny that's its actually done a legger. duck off with that absolute shite mate. bleeping hell. You're a gobshite if you pay for that muck
View attachment 880499
Jesus that looks rotten I can feel my mouth drying up just at the thought of biting into that🤢😂

Reactions: 3
And Conor clothing 🤣

All the companies he has opened are they still open ? Just moves onto next get rich quick business but fails everytime wonder when cock box will be like the rest of them 🤔.

Anyone see his story yesterday running around delivering milk wants to hire someone now to do that pay them in hot chocolates and half price sambo 😆 😂
There was a good few people there yesterday as you would expect people there with there kids all the other food & coffee trucks would have been lot people at them so they just want a coffee notice how it will only do business at events like that but when its over back to nobody at the cock box , can't rely on one part of year to make profit.

Has anyone reported it yet ? Only a matter of time before its shut down for money laundering/ food safety

Also never see anyone other then his monkey friends putting uo pictures of the food / drink says it all really.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I seen Ellie in Liffey valley today, in those tacky red leggings. She looked like a traveller with caked on thick orange make up, and I could see all her face cause her mask was pulled down right under her chin … Nothing like her photos on Instagram !!

Reactions: 11
Chicken Goujon sandwiches €15 and bleeping mac and cheese the cheapest meals you could make. Beige freezer food. Ew

And is the buddy box even HACCP certified? Are the staff even trained in food safety and preparation? They wear their own wooly hoodies in the buddy box which is a kitchen environment and very flammable, not to mention the girls always have their long nails done which is really unhygienic and a food safety issue in a kitchen environment.

Lets keep an eye out for some cross contamination too as he doesn't seem to have a clue, it's a total diff ball game when you're involved with food, compared to hot chocolates.

Does he keep a record for HACCP recording all of his raw, cooked meats, temperatures, are they even stored safely? I'd love to know as he doesn't seem to have a clue based on the fact he puts his bomb bakes croissants down on the ground and takes pics of them.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.