Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's probably looking for attention again and going to do a massive rebrand of himself with his new exciting business venture and his so so slick merch 🙄🤣

Reactions: 2
He's probably looking for attention again and going to do a massive rebrand of himself with his new exciting business venture and his so so slick merch 🙄🤣
Don’t think so I’d say it was shut down, he has up on his buddy cup page does anyone know anyone in Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️ So I’m assuming he was deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s weird. Anything to do with trying not to be seen at the wedding on Friday.

Fingers crossed he was hacked and has lost the followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's probably just being dramatic, like how he goes private sometimes. Go dark for a few days "to get people talking" and then reappear. Inknow there's a way to delete your account temporarily and then reinstate it and your followers are still there when you come back.

Reactions: 6
Whats the story with yer man carpo? Saw him doing the cookie tray and although he said it was nice his fave looked like he put a fermented dog shite into his mouth. Get creepy vibes off him as well he looks early 50s weird out.

Reactions: 4
Whats the story with yer man carpo? Saw him doing the cookie tray and although he said it was nice his fave looked like he put a fermented dog shite into his mouth. Get creepy vibes off him as well he looks early 50s weird out.
He was 40 the other day.

I’d say it’s to hide for the wedding this week.
agree because he can’t even be tagged then either… a guy this narcissistic & selfish would be distraught if his insta was actually gone. Not lounging around the cock box selling overpriced cookies &cat piss hot chocolates

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Carpo is a 40yo man with the mind of a 16yo. God bless him. I've never actually seen horror interact with him but carpo seems a tad obsessed with the buddy cup and horror is not ignoring him. Seems he's a loner with no mates who got tiktok famous for being a sambo short of a picnic.

• Haha
Ah I’d say he’s doing it for Ellie’s attention
Sure she's still with him, she stayed in his the other night #fact so this has something to do with that wedding... but surely ppls uploads could still catch them in background together? Like charleens stories caught Conor at the same spot in ibiza over the summer... ye can run but ye can't hide n all that

I’d say it’s to hide for the wedding this week.
I think you could be right! If it had been removed or banned he'd be shouting from the rooftops. It's his money maker and he hasn't even mentioned its gone on his tiktok or the shoddy cup page. It'll probably reappear next week after the wedding and Ellie will go silent now or start posting prerecorded content.

Reactions: 1
Sure she's still with him, she stayed in his the other night #fact so this has something to do with that wedding... but surely ppls uploads could still catch them in background together? Like charleens stories caught Conor at the same spot in ibiza over the summer... ye can run but ye can't hide n all that
Conor wasn’t in Ibiza .. it was when he went to Marbella or Marbeya .. deff wasn’t Ibiza and Ellie wasn’t there

• Haha
It’s definitely to do with the wedding - they’re clearly going as a couple but watch and see - she will only post photos on her own, still pushing the idea that she’s separated from him. His insta will reappear after the wedding and he won’t address anything about it.

He’s using his other personal account. Your man from the shittycup tagged him this morning and Turkey legs reposted it on the buddy cup page. 100% to hide for wedding. He uploaded another story to the buddy cup (a picture of his fake size 6’s) and the over night bag is there and seemingly packed.
I think we are worse for feeding into it all on this giving him the attention he so desperately craves. I can’t wait to see it all blow up in his pimply face! Such a douche bag!
5F103B18-83AA-46F9-8935-A51EE2DCBAC5.jpeg
5F103B18-83AA-46F9-8935-A51EE2DCBAC5.jpeg

Attachments

That is why I think he shouldn’t have a thread or be mentioned 😂it’d wind him up more

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.