Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine seen Conor out last night, said he was a right prick to the floor staff in the pub and tried twice not to pay for drinks, honestly doesn't surprise me he's a scrounge

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ellie just said we're going to Caitlíns wedding on Friday, then referred to the hotel we're all staying in!! Be interesting to see

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks like Ellie is at a wedding without her little paige boy tagging along
this means nothing 🤣🤣 Ellie was at a wedding in Limerick where her family are from and her family hate conor so would you think he would of been invited esp when restrictions are still tight for weddings .. they both were at the same event the other night and she was with Darren there they were seen in a story and Conor was also with Darren .. if two people were broken up esp if there break up would of been toxic no doubt do you think they would be able to stand being in the same room together never mind in company with sake people .. but then again we are talking about to irrelevant people who probably would act that petty and childish toward one another
err

Reactions: 1
Huge news today lads buzzing watch this space cock box hahahaha what a plank first time I have actually seen him open the cock box most of time he's in bed till noon.
Who is he laundering money for again ?

Come down to say hello... eh no people are actually in work you bellend 😆

Watch him say sold out of everything again must stock about 10 cups and drinks 3 himself never mind the cookies that have been sitting there since last week .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I live beside one of his coffee vans, I’ve genuinely never seen or heard of anyone going to it. Its in a place that gets very little foot traffic mid week too. I don’t know how it’s still open!

Course he is, Ellen the pencil worshipper stayed the night befor last at his house, ahem, his parents house 🤭👀

A friend I work with told me how her nephew goes to St. Paul's & they are going to INTERVIEW the main man himself as part of their business class 🤣

"Eh okayyy ladzzz, yiz need to find yourself a drug dealuuurrrr and use their money to launder a bizinezzz"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quick everyone get your umbrella and coat and hat on and leg it down to the buddy cup hes absolutely giving it away at this price,

Wait for it....

A Hot chocolate yeah!!and!!!!a treat for ONLY 6 EURO

I'm half way out the door writing this....
Screenshot_20211020-084806_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Seriously who is actually going to wear this tit let alone buy it prop charge €30 euro for a hoodie with a stick man on it 😆 😂 watch him say selling out fast be quick won't be getting more in...... Next week same tit.
Has anyone reported the buddy cup yet ?

Attachments

• Haha
Why does he always say he was in a meeting does he know what a meeting actually is? Very very nice meeting very excited, he gets excited over a hot chocolate doesn't take him alot to get excited 😂
Also who wears a tracksuit to a meeting
(Face palm)

• Haha
Why does he always say he was in a meeting does he know what a meeting actually is? Very very nice meeting very excited, he gets excited over a hot chocolate doesn't take him alot to get excited 😂
Also who wears a tracksuit to a meeting
(Face palm)
Drug dealers and money launderers 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.