Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Transparency

Chatty Member
These 2 both Connor and Ellie are dopes she's a self absorbed heffer and he's a arrogant Muppet stuffing his face thinking he's winning at life they are two irrelevant fools who gives a fuck if there together or not ,
Sorry but calling Ellie a heffer is disgusting 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
It's a pet peeve of mine so apologies in advance, but please put an apostrophe in Conor's name in the title thread🤣
Get the fuck out of it, the apostrophe doesn't look one bit SLICK at all, if any change is made to it the spelling should change to conorz. Deadly buzz yupp yupp yupp.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

brandambassador

VIP Member
You didn’t hear this from me, but heard a rumour costa and Starbucks are shitting themselves at all the buddy cup world takeover

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Kittens94

Ellie in her new podcast " you don't have a switch off time, there's no leaving the office at 5" ye Maybe because u start at 3 and don't get out of your dressing gown all day 😂🙄 very tough.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

bellaxo

These 2 both Connor and Ellie are dopes she's a self absorbed heffer and he's a arrogant Muppet stuffing his face thinking he's winning at life they are two irrelevant fools who gives a fuck if there together or not ,
And this is why people have poor self-images of themselves. I'm a size 10 and im fucking disgusted by your comment, its actually horrifying how you can just throw the word heffer about. You are clearly a horrible person and need to learn to spell because heffer is actually spelled HEIFER. So come back and made comments when you know how to fucking spell. I think it's disgusting how you can pull apart someone's physical appearance, it's the same as telling a 'thin person' you are too thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

BoPeeping

I seen Ellie Kelly and Conor Ryan in coolock iceland wearing army pants and flip flops so I wore army pants and flip flops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Told ya’s about a month ago they were still together. Actually multiple people saw them other than me. That suit is disgusting - looks like he’s making his communion.

• Haha

samcron

Ellie: “Any questions about my collection?” Yea, why didn’t you do it 4 years ago when you had some kind of relevance.

• Haha
  • Heart

leeroyjenkins1

Just went to buddy cup malahide, unbelievable bro it was like Disneyland swear t’god. Some buzz there was about 500 of us bro gyup out of it. Got meself a biscuit tray and a buddy cup chain and now all the birds are messaging me on tinder cause it looks very very slick. Feel like a proper bizness man bro. Best day of me life besides the day I got me double dole for Christmas. Buzzin.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Fitzytour

Absolutely mortified for him ringing the bar. He is so thick that he hasn't copped the reason he was refused entry is because they clearly thought him and his pals would reflect badly on the reputation of the establishment. Absolutely morto for him as an 'influencer' but also delighted as a Limerick woman that he got the cold shoulder everywhere - thinks his a big man amongst all the scumbags in dublin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Tlong

I was really rooting for her but the amount of people that said they seen them together did make me wonder.. they couldn’t even pull off pretending to be broken up? Dunno why you’d be happy being someone’s secret boyfriend or girlfriend.. he cheated on her when they were in the open and public, how could she trust him now??

She could do so much better, she’s an eejit for going back to him. Conor is going down a really dodgy route and he’s only going to drag her down with him
She had to pretend bin him because her Bperfect collection was gone unless she binned him. Bperfect wanted him out of the picture because he is bad for business. This was always a stunt, they never broke up.
Ellie is sitting there watching her friend get married while she has to hide her boyfriend from her Instagram because his bad news . She must be feeling sad today

Reactions: 30

Radioloco

I was chatting to his friend tonight and he said they have broken up and he's in bits about it but trying to act all grand on front of the camera, I think he thought he could go around town acting all Barry big balls and have no comeuppance but thank god finally Ellie saw sense hopefully she meets someone and moves on! He needs a girl a lot younger to deal with his immaturity...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

lanigaca

Maybe it’s a minority opinion but IMO she is every bit as insufferable and literally just as thick as him. They’re perfect for each other really.

• Heart
Reactions: 29