Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie in her new podcast " you don't have a switch off time, there's no leaving the office at 5" ye Maybe because u start at 3 and don't get out of your dressing gown all day 😂🙄 very tough.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
PROOF HES A DIRTY SCAMMER …… his competition in august then this creature doing the same this week

Says alot about Auto Shine one to stay clear of

Ellie in her new podcast " you don't have a switch off time, there's no leaving the office at 5" ye Maybe because u start at 3 and don't get out of your dressing gown all day 😂🙄 very tough.

Her office is her bed and her mam is she receptionist 😆 😂 what a plank when is the last time she actually had a real job ?

Reactions: 13
That lad darren comes across as leach always on same holidays as rob lipsett and all the gym Instagramers!!

Ellies and Charlene poscastvshould be called...The I I I me me me podcast!😴

Turkey legs is laundering dosh end of story,no chance them Van's sells 50 odd hot chocolates or coffee to even pay for the guys wages let alone his and the stock!!

Big credit union loan or hes making enough just promoting shite on instagram!!

All in all roll on the winter and hell be back open only Thursday to Sunday half days!!

Reactions: 6
Tbh I think bla is a bit dim anyway and probably didn't even look into the company etc before accepting the giveaway. She'll be in for a shock when no one wins and its given away again next week 🤣

Reactions: 2
Looks like Ellie is at a wedding without her little paige boy tagging along

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The colour of the car suits everyone boys and girls 😂

some chancers……if you think they found two identical cars to raffle you are the target market for these frauds.
Easy to change the tax and insurance holder and fill a stone chip in the bonnet! 100% same bag of tit! And anyone who thinks different is rightly their target market!

Reactions: 12
Easy to change the tax and insurance holder and fill a stone chip in the bonnet! 100% same bag of tit! And anyone who thinks different is rightly their target market!
It’s not the same car - in BM’s picture there’s a small scuff/graze under the lower near side bumper grille that’s not present on the car in CR’s picture. At the end of the day there’s shortage of 15 year old silver Golfs out there. The car (and all of the other cars “raffled” by CR) are bought in by Adore Autos for >€500 and just used to drum up social media followers etc in the usual manner. Very effective for them no doubt, but anyone who knows anything about cars knows that they’re worthless scrap.

Reactions: 4
Did you see “someone” sent Conor a message saying he has the potential to be bigger than Starbucks and Costa !! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His following is mostly teenagers and young adults and he just spend an evening promoting gambling.... cannot stand him in general but that is bottom of the barrel even for him.

Reactions: 10
I don't get what he gets out of making tickots of him eating food and other stupid tit then talking to himself about what he's doing for the day , why does he he to show people his car or take a picture of a house he will never own so people he doesn't no think he's getting a house like that 😂

why does he think people watch or care about what he's doing at every moment, he will be talking on his stories next doing a tit on the toilet.

Plenty of people don't post everything on soical media and are successful business owners driving nice cars going on hoildays but I forget if its not on soical media it didn't happen hahaha 😆 😆 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.