Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I cannot believe she’s still with him. They are welcome to each other, pair of tools

Reactions: 9
Told ya’s about a month ago they were still together. Actually multiple people saw them other than me. That suit is disgusting - looks like he’s making his communion.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’d say they did break up for a while, remember when she was quite down. But she went back, probably kept it hidden for brand launch. Silly silly girl

Reactions: 8
She'll is the biggest tit to ever walk.... My god... I'm u following her after this now.

Reactions: 7
she should have door mat tattoed on her forehead. what's she going to do now? keep him hidden forever? she's going to have to start posting with him again. probably will act like nothing happened. two pair of saps have nothing better to do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I believed ya ! He actually thinks he’s mcgregor 🤦‍♀️Another scumbag
Like she have pics up with everybody but him.. Who does she think she's fooling.... If you need to hide a relationship there is something very wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have to apologise to all you fellow tattlers who said they were still together and were seen etc… I didn’t believe any of you, well I think it was a case of I couldn’t actually believe that fool would allow herself to be such a door mat 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.