Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MiamooMoo for the winning title 👏👏 sorry i had to shorten to fit.

Full title was:
Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped, buddy cup food is shite his teeth are soooo white

Anyone want to do a recap ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else notice Ellie eating inside a nandos despite stating she won’t be getting the vaccine??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice Ellie eating inside a nandos despite stating she won’t be getting the vaccine??
Doesn't she have a covid passport because she recovered from covid? And that's how she went on holidays too? Open to correction

Reactions: 19
It's a pet peeve of mine so apologies in advance, but please put an apostrophe in Conor's name in the title thread🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's a pet peeve of mine so apologies in advance, but please put an apostrophe in Conor's name in the title thread🤣
Get the duck out of it, the apostrophe doesn't look one bit SLICK at all, if any change is made to it the spelling should change to conorz. Deadly buzz yupp yupp yupp.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
At home in the middle of the day watching love island not shocked at all hahaha what a waste 100% turkey legs is claiming the soical welfare, answering questions from teenagers. Living the life needle dick 🤣 😂 make sure you clean the house before your mammy & daddy get back from work to cook you your dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At home in the middle of the day watching love island not shocked at all hahaha what a waste 100% turkey legs is claiming the soical welfare, answering questions from teenagers. Living the life needle dick 🤣 😂 make sure you clean the house before your mammy & daddy get back from work to cook you your dinner.
Its ridiculous. He brags how many business he owns and runs but is at home answering Q boxes about being tickled and watching love island. Biggest Delboy going

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seen needle dick along the tonlegee road of course he was fixing his comb over looking in the mirror. Should invest in a booster seat if it wasn't for his massive head i wouldn't have seen him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s following Ellie. She’s not following him.

Don't no why he's doing that if he thinks its mind games he's an idiot maybe it would work on all his teenager fan base but not an adult I would hope for ellie. Makes him look like a little kid. He will be saying I "know you are but what am I next , probably still has to ask his mammy and daddy can ellie stay over we all know ellie has to or eles use to wait til her parents where away hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get why he does it. Follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow. Then I was thinking, maybe he follows and she removes him as a follower? He's such a strange chap. For her sake I really hope they've split and it's not a case of, let's take a break for a bit and see where the relationship is going and get back together in a few months. Run for the hills Ellieeeeee, RUN!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.