Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising another Irish Airpods ripoff. I wonder is this from his same friend Adam Carolan of AC Sales that ripped loads of people off then just disappeared?

Can you imagine having such a poor conscience, that you had absolutely no issues getting involved in scam after scam after scam. He’s nothing but dragged up scum.

Reactions: 7
Will be interesting to see who attends the big wedding tomorrow:unsure::unsure:
We are nearly ready for a new thread, whats everyone's thoughts about splitting these pair up? Also any thread suggestions?

Reactions: 1
That is why I think he shouldn’t have a thread or be mentioned 😂it’d wind him up more
This is true… But Ellie’s so boring there wouldnt actually be a thread without him 🤣

Will be interesting to see who attends the big wedding tomorrow:unsure::unsure:
We are nearly ready for a new thread, whats everyone's thoughts about splitting these pair up? Also any thread suggestions?
If we split them up he’s technically not able to have one is he not? As he has no Instagram…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Advertising another Irish Airpods ripoff. I wonder is this from his same friend Adam Carolan of AC Sales that ripped loads of people off then just disappeared?

Can you imagine having such a poor conscience, that you had absolutely no issues getting involved in scam after scam after scam. He’s nothing but dragged up scum.

Who's this adam carlan dont see people being these rip off brands just go and het a good pair in the shops .

Not surprised he has another account prob has loads of account on other social media. He can't keep of social media , even sad his life is on his phone thats why he paid 1k for what he thinks is the best phone I myself never liked iPhone just my own opinion. Sad really when his whole life is his phone seriously just take a weekend trip away and forget soical media best thing to do .

Funny how there friends up the north forget there names but they are the same age as conor and Ellie and are getting married, have a house and he has a real job as a carpenter she on the other hand is basically hanging off him she a bit like ellie doesn't do much. Then there's conor who is living in his mams and dad's boxroom thinking he's doing great with this cock box tit 😆 😂 doing these scam competitions time to grow up and get a real job turkey legs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Personally I think keep the threads together as will only end up talking about the other in each thread

Reactions: 18
The name 'The Buddy Cup' is honestly cringe, bad taste imo.. He doesn't know how to run a bath, he's always posting pictures of the croissants on the ground outside like what hahahaha then saying 'can't wait to eat these' OK enjoy with dirt and insects all over em

Right lads get yourselves down to THE Buddy Cup 3.0 malahide yous do not want to miss this THE best hot chocolates around just LOOK at that milky bar oh my gawd

Its a bleeping hot chocolate conor not rocket science buddy stick to the business degree

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who's this adam carlan dont see people being these rip off brands just go and het a good pair in the shops .
A good friend of spaghetti legs. I think he has a video on his YouTube of the pair of them in Edinburgh for a photo shoot of the knock off air pods, most likely knocked each other off after it too.

Basically, Conor used to relentlessly advertise these fake AirPods, people bought them from your man and they either never arrived, or they were broken out of the box. He just disappeared, loads of people lost money, another scam by Conor. A-C Sales on FB if you want to have a look for yourself.

Reactions: 4
suggestion

He loves her, he loves her not, anything from the buddy cup will give you the trots

• Haha
Reactions: 25
her and Charleens new podcast is woeful. Just the two of them talking about all the times they’ve been drunk
i do love podcast of people just chatting away but this weeks where terrible two girls in there mid twenties talking about being drunk when there 15 knocked it of so boring

i do love podcast of people just chatting away but this weeks where terrible two girls in there mid twenties talking about being drunk when there 15 knocked it of so boring
I don’t think there’s a brain cell between them to be honest. Just Charleen talking about all the boy mates she has 🙄

Reactions: 6
Podcast is awful. No structure and the two of them are not articulate enough to hold down a proper conversation enough to engage listeners…. Their vocabulary is very……….. am…… limited. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are Trying too hard to be vogue and Joanne

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.