Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an idiot. We were all rooting for her but what an absolute doormat she is.

Reactions: 12
I was really rooting for her but the amount of people that said they seen them together did make me wonder.. they couldn’t even pull off pretending to be broken up? Dunno why you’d be happy being someone’s secret boyfriend or girlfriend.. he cheated on her when they were in the open and public, how could she trust him now??

She could do so much better, she’s an eejit for going back to him. Conor is going down a really dodgy route and he’s only going to drag her down with him

Reactions: 12
Is he actually involved in dodgy business or is it all speculation
Ah cmon on. There is not a hope in hell he is making money from the cock boxes, they have to be for money laundering and all the dodgy competitions. He’s giving away a PS5 every other week.

Reactions: 6
Ah cmon on. There is not a hope in hell he is making money from the cock boxes, they have to be for money laundering and all the dodgy competitions. He’s giving away a PS5 every other week.
But he could be buying it to give away he would make a nice few euros off Insta. How do people actually know his businesses are not making money. From everything I’ve read it’s literally all speculation

Reactions: 1
I was really rooting for her but the amount of people that said they seen them together did make me wonder.. they couldn’t even pull off pretending to be broken up? Dunno why you’d be happy being someone’s secret boyfriend or girlfriend.. he cheated on her when they were in the open and public, how could she trust him now??

She could do so much better, she’s an eejit for going back to him. Conor is going down a really dodgy route and he’s only going to drag her down with him
She had to pretend bin him because her Bperfect collection was gone unless she binned him. Bperfect wanted him out of the picture because he is bad for business. This was always a stunt, they never broke up.
Ellie is sitting there watching her friend get married while she has to hide her boyfriend from her Instagram because his bad news . She must be feeling sad today

Reactions: 30
Oh my god I was scrolling through tick tok and his randomly just came up and there was Ellie giggling away beside him 🤦🏼‍♀️ now I have to say I hope he cheats on her every chance he gets and she gets riddled cause she fuckin deserves it now I'm sorry but what a stupid stupid girl, if she was my daughter/sister I would smack the tit out of her!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is anybody really surprised like come on they must think they had everyone fooled , took a break from Instagram yeah right all over his tiktok is ellie and the other donkeyd thinking we don't no 😂 🤣
She deserves everything that's conor will do her enjoy sloppy seconds conor is riddled with god knows what 😷 .

Watch now after there back getting no attention they will pretend to break up again sob videos looking for sympathy well done ellie full on donkey watch that massive forehead 👏 👋 😂

Funny how ellie is trying to be happy for your one who got married there not really friends just all fake ones. Sad really don't worry ellie your fake wedding will come with Timmy the turkey legs ryan .
Not sure how you will hide conor at your own wedding say your family will be delighted they get on so well with Conor can do all the fake poseing and smiling all yous want everyone can see straight through the two of you 😆 🤣 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d love to see the videos of them all hoofin the bag out of it later and chatting absolute shite up eachothers arses 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ellie Streelin out of some yung one in the carpark cause she looked at Conor and Conor thinking he’sthe big man and starting scraps with 40 year old aul fellas after afew

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.