Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we all remember the battered up Golf Turkey legs was raffling off with Autoshine? I see blamurphy is now giving it away as part of a team up with Autoshine. So obviously no one won the car way back when but they’re “raffling” it again. How the duck are they all getting away with these fake competitions?? 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Do we all remember the battered up Golf Turkey legs was raffling off with Autoshine? I see blamurphy is now giving it away as part of a team up with Autoshine. So obviously no one won the car way back when but they’re “raffling” it again. How the duck are they all getting away with these fake competitions?? 🤦‍♂️
That has to be illegal like under false advertisement, let alone are all these fools doing us a favour by showing us where to avoid but now it’s also revealing what businesses to avoid😂😂😂 kE3p yup da GrInd ladzzzzz
Here does anyone in here have any connection to the tax office or any department that can look into all this shite and actually have this lot banged up. This isn’t the type of role model kids should be looking up to

Reactions: 9
That has to be illegal like under false advertisement, let alone are all these fools doing us a favour by showing us where to avoid but now it’s also revealing what businesses to avoid😂😂😂 kE3p yup da GrInd ladzzzzz
Here does anyone in here have any connection to the tax office or any department that can look into all this shite and actually have this lot banged up. This isn’t the type of role model kids should be looking up to
Kip of a place! And I see on the number plate the car came from Adore Autos - yet ANOTHER place Turkey legs linked up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now he wants a baby 🤣🤣🤣

I can smell a collab with a surrogacy clinic soon 🥴🥴😂 either that or it’s a hint Ellen’s up da duff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it the same car?

Reactions: 2
how are they getting away with this?

Nobody reports them what are they going to say ? Gas how he thinks hes going to get a mortgage on a house worth 800k in just a few months you need to have a year bank statements of savings. Most lenders want at least two years worth of accounts, income expenses and operating costs hes not even in business a year 😂 so something is dodgy hes obviously still with ellie as wouldn't be able to get a mortgage by himself do they know you have to pay bills when you own a house ontop of paying back mortgage, insurance, now a baby 😆

took us just under 2 years to get mortgage for our build. And won't be paying back a massive mortgage like that

Why does he say “Win an iPhone 13 for FREE” like isn’t the point of a competition/winning something getting it for free? 😂 sounds stupid to specify that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Busy day creating another disgusting mess with mint aero's. Hardly life changing idea's!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.