Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he got a hydra facial and he was told to be clean shaven beforehand and ignored them. What an ignorant scumbag. The poor girl who had to do the treatment.

Reactions: 5
Of course he'd show up to Alfies, where only last month an employee went viral after the boss paid him in literal pennies. They probably asked this prick to promote them cos no one will walk in there again

Reactions: 11
I tried listening to the podcast. I said I would give it a shot and not judge her. I got 10 minutes in and had enough.

It was like listening to 2 teenage girls having a chat about absolute drivel.

If people listen to a 2nd or 3rd episode they would want to have their heads examined

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same 5 min in Had to turn it off it was so boring I listend to vogue and Joanne every week they don't have much to be worried about by the sounds it 2 dumb blondes

Reactions: 4
I genuinely don't know how she doesn't get the ick from tit like this

Like someone said before this is all they have no didbt go through a breakup so they don't no any different sad really the way she gets treated but sure two of them are planks so it works out

Anyone listen to Ellie and charleens podcast?
Listened to the preview but thought it was shite?? I thought it would be like a compilation of best bits of the first episode but it was just them two going 'listen to our podcast'.
I'll give the first episode a go but I can't imagine they have much to say?

So he got a hydra facial and he was told to be clean shaven beforehand and ignored them. What an ignorant scumbag. The poor girl who had to do the treatment.

He can't save that pube beard took him months grow haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The trailer/introduction to the podcast was woeful hahaha you’d think they would’ve properly thought out what to say first before pressing record jesus

Of course he'd show up to Alfies, where only last month an employee went viral after the boss paid him in literal pennies. They probably asked this prick to promote them cos no one will walk in there again
Was coming here to say the same, not even surprised that the scumbag would go there!

Entrepreneur of the coffee world......
Really selling his slop there🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The trailer/introduction to the podcast was woeful hahaha you’d think they would’ve properly thought out what to say first before pressing record jesus
But what would they say? They can't as they are talking about nothing. Absolute rubbish. You'd overhear better on the bus. I listened to 10 mins and had to turn it off. The only reason it's high in the charts is because of curiosity and its new. It won't be there in a few weeks.

Reactions: 2
Well wouldn’t u know Ellie is at the boohoo man event where Conor is. She got a selfie with Gerry lavz. This is getting boring now

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Any guesses on who the ‘famous’ guy was who approached her on holidays…. 👀👀🤣🤣🤣 totally made up story
If he has less followers than her he can't be that famous and she could have named him. All for attention 😂 out of All her friends that would have been there he had his friend approach the bratz doll for him??

Reactions: 1
Wonder who's fat fingers they are

Who is Darren Regazzoli whats his actual job or is he another scammer like Turkey legs ? He seems to just tag along to things & people 😂 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.