Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K so I'm bored and looking for opinions....
Both Conor and Ellie go on SEPERATE nights out....
Who is the first to cheat?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

oh he is spreading the love all over and has been for quite some time according to locals.

Reactions: 3
Why did he post a story of himself humping the floor?

They are suited to each other.
Because he’s a twit - his immaturity always comes to the fore in moments like that. They’re well suited - at her age there is not a chance I would have entertained a guy who got on like that. At 18 I wouldn’t have put up with that nonsense!

Reactions: 4
Because he’s a twit - his immaturity always comes to the fore in moments like that. They’re well suited - at her age there is not a chance I would have entertained a guy who got on like that. At 18 I wouldn’t have put up with that nonsense!
Spot on.

Shame she matches him in the low self-respect stakes.

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before but she seriously needs him off her account, it’s not good for her ‘brand’ and it really won’t end well. He’s a scrote, I do feel somewhat sorry for her. I think the influencer gravy train has run dry she’ll have nothing to show for it, a few handbags and that’s about it. At least SoSue has the money in the bank and a house.

Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before but she seriously needs him off her account, it’s not good for her ‘brand’ and it really won’t end well. He’s a scrote, I do feel somewhat sorry for her. I think the influencer gravy train has run dry she’ll have nothing to show for it, a few handbags and that’s about it. At least SoSue has the money in the bank and a house.
I get the feeling Conor knows she is more successful than him.

He would be more than happy to drag her down.

Her own fault for letting it happen, mind.

Also I don't mind complimenting my fiancé's sisters.

I'll tell them to their face that they look fantastic/they look great etc

Never would I repost a photo of them with the caption, "well..."

The insinuation from that post is so creepy. It's not even a compliment. It's Conor telling the world he wants a 10 second ride off your ones sister before his next greasy meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think part of her telling everyone the reason she keeps him and their relationship off her page now is not in fact because she wants to keep it private and stop the questions, but more that she has been advised that it was damaging to her brand/relationships with companies- just a thought perhaps. She won’t have anything long term or substantial to show for it - they’re too much ‘live right now’- they think they’re living the dream with their designer stuff and their knockoff gear going on multiple holidays a year - all whilst still living at home - that’s where the immaturity shows. Newsflash - cut all the spending out and the holidays back for a year and save wisely with what they have coming in and they’d soon have a deposit- it’s not difficult. Not that I’m huge fans of them either, but they should be looking at their mates caitlyn and Tony who have at least a house to show for their endeavours and will be paying all costs associated with it

Reactions: 4
Ellie hopes we can have a normal summer, does she not realize she did have one! Ffs I can’t figure out if these influencers are tone deaf or just so self centered they don’t even realize it.

Reactions: 17
Ellie hopes we can have a normal summer, does she not realize she did have one! Ffs I can’t figure out if these influencers are tone deaf or just so self centered they don’t even realize it.
Ellie has a brilliiant summer😂 which she documented to the world! Not one but two holidays , does she think people forget

Reactions: 8
A little bit off point, but there really is no sense of commitment in their relationship is there? My fiance and I are together roughly the same amount of time as Ellie and Conor. We're about a year younger than them. We're engaged 4 years, renting our own place, and will be buying property in a year or so. Our income is A LOT less than both Ellie's and Conor's put together. Yet we can afford our own place, why can't they? If I was her there'd be no way I'd be living separately after being together that long!! It's very telling I think.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.