Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RVfangirl

Here is the recap:
Ellie and Conor went to Ibiza early summer. Tried to be a bit shady about it and flew out of Belfast cos Spain was on their green list momentarily then took the high road and said we were all jellus trolls and Irish begrudgers. Came home and made an attempt to self isolate. Conor posted the very romantic photo of Ellie's bikini on the floor with the caption after banging or something similar. But then had to delete it. Cos you know it might not have been in the best taste?
Fast forward end of Aug and off they went to Santorini. Bumped into Carla Jackson and her latest squeeze. Lots of stories where the snow was falling and it wasnt Christmas. Ellie prayed to the porcelain god in the jacks and Conor plastered it over Insta. See a pattern here? They high tailed it home just in time before Greece got kicked off green list. Again with a tone of insolence about the jellus trolls and begrudgers.
Rumours then flew about whether Ellie would be snubbed by Bperfect Brendan at his megastore launch. Due to negative press with her travelling. What a laugh. Ellie was there with bells on. Waving haphazardly with no mask from the bus, in the after party videos barely able to speak.
After the outrage, released a very half hearted apology where she smirked from the start to the end and then had to delete it.
G'wan Ellie you are the gift that keeps giving. Living it up in your bedroom in your parents house, where your boyfriend isn't even welcome to visit while they are there.
Yes we are all jellus hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

username123456

When she said the "government's decision at Christmas cost us the first 5 months of the year".

Are you f*cking serious? Now let me preface this by saying I didn't agree with the decision to open up around Christmas and I think the government have a lot to answer for but do you know what I did?

I didn't go out to pubs
I didn't go to house parties
I didn't travel all over the country
I didn't mix with a load of other people
I just carried out doing what I was doing in the hope that I could stay safe and also no catch COVID and infect someone more vulnerable

What did you do, Ellen? What did Del Boy do? What did your sister do? Get the f*ck out of here putting the blame at the door of others. You buggered off on two foreign holidays during the pandemic, your sister was going to house parties, you and del boy have continued to see each other throughout level 5 and he caught COVID and yet he is still driving all over the place looking for spice bags to shove into his mouth.

Do you remember sitting on top of that open top bus in Belfast at the BPerfect opening? We remember

You, and people like you, are the reason lockdown has had to be extended. Now do us all a favour and STFU.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

madness12

Long time lurker here, he cheated on her with me a few years ago and trust me he has not one bit of respect for her . Told me they weren't together and how all she does is moan, he didn't feel one bit of guilt as he tried to make it happen again..multiple times . Vile

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Sila-it

For anyone who supports that stupid bitch Charlene and her yellow vest buddies - you are basically sticking your 2 fingers up to every healthcare worker who have been helping fight this mess and more or less punching them in the stomach!!

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion and to protest- in a safe manner. But on Saturday you had a bunch of scumbags stamping up Grafton street - shouting at people to take off their masks, elderly people were terrified and seen trying to get away from them down side streets panicked 😢. It was so intimidating and you are a disgusting individual if you support that intimidating thuggery to get your point across. The purpose of the protest and point you are trying to make doesn’t matter if that’s how you behave and nor does it deserve to be.

Does fanny lips still work for Joe Duffy Group?
They have a video on their Facebook about the extra COVID precautions they are taking to ensure all staff and customers are well protected, whilst Caoimhe shares anti mask supporters on her social media?? 🤷‍♀️ Well done Joe Duffy Group for your pointless efforts there if that’s the staff you have! 🤦🏻‍♀️

So if you’re wondering if Ellie is one but sorry and is taking responsibility for her actions the answer is NO, the dumb bitch doesn’t give a fuck! Pretty obvious on her story that she’s hoping this will all blow over before her make up line is launched. More caked tacky shit on the market for us all to swipe up and fund.

If people need to wake up like Caoimhe said we all do, it’s to wake up and stop funding these skanks and the tacky shit they flog.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

JakeMcEvoy

Look lads, I’m all for you having your say and opinions on bloggers, especially with restrictions but that is true about Covid whether yous want to believe it or not. That women Charlene is on the ball. Do your research please. I find it fascinating that some of you are blaming bloggers for the HSE stopping you from having your partner in with you for a scan or not being able to attend a funeral.
As a pregnant women who went in for a scan alone i am DISGUSTED with the Irish GOVERNMENT for making me do it alone. How dare they. Think about it , if my partner has Covid, surely I have it too?? So why can’t he come with me? Why should I have to experience this alone? I am heartbroken by the government’s actions, Not poxy Lee Moran or BePerfect. While I can see your point of view or how they should be “influencing” people to stay within your radius and wear a mask, I agree more with Charlene and her points,look at her Instagram highlight and google every point she makes. Guarantee it will all be correct. This Covid has become a circus & my family and myself are seriously suffering from it. I definitely don’t agree with the Irish governments points/rules. If I could I would run off to Sweden tomorrow where they have kept all businesses open and continue to live their lives as normal. I would. As per usual our government have made a BALLS of this for us. Not poxy influencers. Also to the person slagging Ellie for living at home, Your point? What in gods name has that got to do with anything? To anyone Ellie’s age or older like me still living at home, hope your not offended, it’s okay to not have it all figured out, you will get there.
Not even gonna address the first part of that post cause....😬

But the person was not passing comment on you Ellie, living at home. They were commenting on her behaviour while living at home at her age. Not respecting the people she lives with when she is old enough to know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Pugmul

Eh to the anti masker who came on here saying we need to Google every point Charlene made, sorry hun you sound so fucking thick.
You wouldn't know a peer reviewed scientific paper if it hit you in the face
Sorry about your set of circumstance with your pregnancy but just because it's affe Ted you. That way doesn't mean you try andd find every reason to go against the public health guidelines!
We are all suffering one way or another from this but majority of us are actually trying to stick to the guidelines.
Why are you bringing up Sweden which has totally not come out the other wend of this with nursing home deaths that sky rocketed and their economy has deflated twice as much as ours. You don't know anything and all you're doing is hearing what you. Want to hear from these yellow vesters who have other political agendas!
Cop on to yourself if you're going to be bringing a child into this world.

WAKE UP @SayMe

The people who are shouting and being aggressive won't be heard because if your point is valid and backed up by data and science people will listen and action will be taken. None of that is with you protestors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Here is the recap:
Ellie and Conor went to Ibiza early summer. Tried to be a bit shady about it and flew out of Belfast cos Spain was on their green list momentarily then took the high road and said we were all jellus trolls and Irish begrudgers. Came home and made an attempt to self isolate. Conor posted the very romantic photo of Ellie's bikini on the floor with the caption after banging or something similar. But then had to delete it. Cos you know it might not have been in the best taste?
Fast forward end of Aug and off they went to Santorini. Bumped into Carla Jackson and her latest squeeze. Lots of stories where the snow was falling and it wasnt Christmas. Ellie prayed to the porcelain god in the jacks and Conor plastered it over Insta. See a pattern here? They high tailed it home just in time before Greece got kicked off green list. Again with a tone of insolence about the jellus trolls and begrudgers.
Rumours then flew about whether Ellie would be snubbed by Bperfect Brendan at his megastore launch. Due to negative press with her travelling. What a laugh. Ellie was there with bells on. Waving haphazardly with no mask from the bus, in the after party videos barely able to speak.
After the outrage, released a very half hearted apology where she smirked from the start to the end and then had to delete it.
G'wan Ellie you are the gift that keeps giving. Living it up in your bedroom in your parents house, where your boyfriend isn't even welcome to visit while they are there.
Yes we are all jellus hun.
Hahaha hilarious!! Why isn’t he allowed to visit?! So jealous Ellie! Why isn’t this my life? Why can’t my boyfriend cheat on me all the time and be so degrading towards me online? Why can’t I live in my parents gaf and document my uneducated opinions down the phone from my childhood bedroom! The injustice!!! Why god why!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

JakeMcEvoy

The whole #bekind thing people are trying to apply here, in response to valid criticism is laughable. How about these influencers #bekind to their fellow citizens by respecting public health guidelines. #bekind by forfeiting holidays for the greater good, like everyone else had to. #bekind by restricting your movements so that older people don't have to fear for their lives when getting their groceries. #bekind to our most vulnerable members of society who depend on us to contain the virus.

When have any of them shown any kindness to their fellow citizens. I'll show "kindness" when they start being #kind to their fellow citizens. Actually forget kind, I'd settle for basic fucking respect at this point.

Reactions: 33

Jembelle

VIP Member
I just don’t get how she can come on and say thanks for all the love and it helped 🙄 nothing but a pity party! I’m actually embarrassed for her. By staying silent then coming back with that is just laughable.
I’m going to say something and it maybe mean, but I think she is the most unattractive girl. I don’t get what everyone loves her about. She’s full of
Make up....shes fake a liar, and she’s a doormat for her so called boyfriend like i know I’m getting old but what is so good about her

Reactions: 32

Bobbiboo

She is a scruff and I’m beyond done with all these influencers.. I honestly hope they are penalised for all they have done not one but two trips abroad and now this? My best friend lost her baby today while her partner sat in the car in the car park.. I’m fuming that these Lucan coke whores get away with it because they have a big following? At least one thing is for sure not many brands will want to work with the likes of them with the amount of people emailing and complaining

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Whodoithinkiam

If the flowers are from her ma it speaks volumes. If i was up to that shite and my sister was subsequently snapped not giving a toss on a night out either my mum would give the both of us the most lamentable HIDING, not FLOWERS. She didn't lick it off a stone, the entitled spoiled prick.
my mother would have given me flowers also but they would be on my grave because she would kill me , and I’d absolutely have deserved it !

• Haha
Reactions: 31

remelie99

It honestly makes me want to fucking die the amount of utter morons who left school without so much as a degree to their name, who think they know better than the highly qualified doctors, immunologists, virologists and other professionals who have spent years and years devoting their lives to studying their chosen fields of science and medicine, just because they’ve read a few ridiculously biased and unverified blogs on Facebook and YouTube. It’s truly mortifying how some people believe that makes them smarter (????) than people with actual expertise in that area. Stop this planet I want to get off 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sk789

Look lads, I’m all for you having your say and opinions on bloggers, especially with restrictions but that is true about Covid whether yous want to believe it or not. That women Charlene is on the ball. Do your research please. I find it fascinating that some of you are blaming bloggers for the HSE stopping you from having your partner in with you for a scan or not being able to attend a funeral.
As a pregnant women who went in for a scan alone i am DISGUSTED with the Irish GOVERNMENT for making me do it alone. How dare they. Think about it , if my partner has Covid, surely I have it too?? So why can’t he come with me? Why should I have to experience this alone? I am heartbroken by the government’s actions, Not poxy Lee Moran or BePerfect. While I can see your point of view or how they should be “influencing” people to stay within your radius and wear a mask, I agree more with Charlene and her points,look at her Instagram highlight and google every point she makes. Guarantee it will all be correct. This Covid has become a circus & my family and myself are seriously suffering from it. I definitely don’t agree with the Irish governments points/rules. If I could I would run off to Sweden tomorrow where they have kept all businesses open and continue to live their lives as normal. I would. As per usual our government have made a BALLS of this for us. Not poxy influencers. Also to the person slagging Ellie for living at home, Your point? What in gods name has that got to do with anything? To anyone Ellie’s age or older like me still living at home, hope your not offended, it’s okay to not have it all figured out, you will get there.
Bore off with your shite opinion,another lick arss to the influencers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t believe for one second that Ellie has any input in whether herself and Conor move in together, and as if she’s the one calling the shots on getting engaged or not with her “he knows how I feel about it”
I’d honestly say she’s mad to move in with him but he’s not committed to her at all. My ex wouldn’t move in with me and used it as a “saving up” spiel when we both earned more than enough to live together, and I was too embarrassed to admit this to anyone or myself so I told people it was both our decision to save up. His complete lack of respect for her and the way he goes on you can tell he doesn’t love her and isn’t committed to her, he’s with her to ride her coattails and he’s bringing her down MASSIVELY.
She used to do a pretty good job of pretending she was a decent down to earth girl but he’s made her out to be a complete mug and anyone who can stay with that Conor McGregor wannabe this long and be associated with how vile he is, is just as bad and definitely knows a few drug dealers and works for/with them.
Not to mention her own sister, I reckon she’s rough as shit the way she speaks, and acts on nights out and how selfish and ignorant she is to the pandemic. Also no judgement to smokers, but she laughs like she smokes 40 a day and those lips my god!! You can just tell she’s just so rough and really ruins Ellie’s reputation. I reckon there’s a good reason Caoimhe has no girl friends, always lads. She’s defo a pick-me and a cunt to girls.

Reactions: 28

Leaha20

Shes a loser. I used to like her until I saw her true colours. Coming on preaching saying that anyone that talks about her or has opinions of her has sad lives and unhappy etc. When she went holidaying in the middle of the pandemic and didn't give a F**K

Really? Are we all sad and miserable here Ellie (#EK)? I know I'm not. I have a kind honest faithful partner, I pay my own way and don't have mammy cook everything for me when I wake up at 11am throw on 6 layers of makeup and pout and take pictures for the day filming "content" but the bitchy tone assuming we are all miserable and unhappy of you isn't nice either Ellen . We just think your a doormat looking like an idiot we aren't jealous of you.. at all 😂😂😂

Reactions: 27

Markbire

VIP Member
Long time lurker here, he cheated on her with me a few years ago and trust me he has not one bit of respect for her . Told me they weren't together and how all she does is moan, he didn't feel one bit of guilt as he tried to make it happen again..multiple times . Vile
Ok I’ll ask so....... what’s he like in bed? Seems like a two pumps and it’s over experience 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27