Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second thread for Ellie Kelly and conor ryan.
Does anyone want to summarise the last thread? 🤍

Reactions: 9
Here is the recap:
Ellie and Conor went to Ibiza early summer. Tried to be a bit shady about it and flew out of Belfast cos Spain was on their green list momentarily then took the high road and said we were all jellus trolls and Irish begrudgers. Came home and made an attempt to self isolate. Conor posted the very romantic photo of Ellie's bikini on the floor with the caption after banging or something similar. But then had to delete it. Cos you know it might not have been in the best taste?
Fast forward end of Aug and off they went to Santorini. Bumped into Carla Jackson and her latest squeeze. Lots of stories where the snow was falling and it wasnt Christmas. Ellie prayed to the porcelain god in the jacks and Conor plastered it over Insta. See a pattern here? They high tailed it home just in time before Greece got kicked off green list. Again with a tone of insolence about the jellus trolls and begrudgers.
Rumours then flew about whether Ellie would be snubbed by Bperfect Brendan at his megastore launch. Due to negative press with her travelling. What a laugh. Ellie was there with bells on. Waving haphazardly with no mask from the bus, in the after party videos barely able to speak.
After the outrage, released a very half hearted apology where she smirked from the start to the end and then had to delete it.
G'wan Ellie you are the gift that keeps giving. Living it up in your bedroom in your parents house, where your boyfriend isn't even welcome to visit while they are there.
Yes we are all jellus hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
@Hunnybunny5 Don't think so and why would they, the little weasel head on him. Chested on her more times than he #ads his posts and her mam wiping her tears consoling her every time. He's a dirty sly little tit head. There's been screenshot going around loads of times with messages and think even a video of him with another girl at one stage while he was with Ellie. He's only dragging on her tail because of her following and connections. Hes need a good clatter off his mother and told to cop on

Reactions: 23
The whole #bekind thing people are trying to apply here, in response to valid criticism is laughable. How about these influencers #bekind to their fellow citizens by respecting public health guidelines. #bekind by forfeiting holidays for the greater good, like everyone else had to. #bekind by restricting your movements so that older people don't have to fear for their lives when getting their groceries. #bekind to our most vulnerable members of society who depend on us to contain the virus.

When have any of them shown any kindness to their fellow citizens. I'll show "kindness" when they start being #kind to their fellow citizens. Actually forget kind, I'd settle for basic bleeping respect at this point.

Reactions: 33
Pair of them in it. Pack of fools.

What they did was pure and utter stupid. 3 trips and no quarentine. I know a lot of people flout the rules and what have ya but they're not the kind of people with hundreds of thousand of followers with a platform to influence young people. Regardless of her being an influencer it was a slap in the face to all of us not wanting to but still abiding by the rules. I never want to hear anything about respect for the healthcare workers or frontline staff to come out of their mouths!! Its a lie and they clearly dont as a health care worker myself this has annoyed me so much

Reactions: 8
Is he really so stupid that he doesn't see the irony his 'Be Kind' post where he comments about people making mistakes and learning from it, while the picture is of him sitting on public transport with no mask on?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Is he really so stupid that he doesn't see the irony his 'Be Kind' post where he comments about people making mistakes and learning from it, while the picture is of him sitting on public transport with no mask on?
How many “mistakes” do they do have to make before they learn from it tho? Two thick’s and Ellie’s sister is up there with them.

Robyn_browning_brows another thick🙄🙄
Her wee rant won’t do her any favors.

Reactions: 10
He really is a stupid thick. Uneducated dunce fools the pair of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wasn't he sending dick pics to a few girls when they were in Canada? Isn't that the reason her parents can't tolerate him?

Reactions: 14
Here is the recap:
Ellie and Conor went to Ibiza early summer. Tried to be a bit shady about it and flew out of Belfast cos Spain was on their green list momentarily then took the high road and said we were all jellus trolls and Irish begrudgers. Came home and made an attempt to self isolate. Conor posted the very romantic photo of Ellie's bikini on the floor with the caption after banging or something similar. But then had to delete it. Cos you know it might not have been in the best taste?
Fast forward end of Aug and off they went to Santorini. Bumped into Carla Jackson and her latest squeeze. Lots of stories where the snow was falling and it wasnt Christmas. Ellie prayed to the porcelain god in the jacks and Conor plastered it over Insta. See a pattern here? They high tailed it home just in time before Greece got kicked off green list. Again with a tone of insolence about the jellus trolls and begrudgers.
Rumours then flew about whether Ellie would be snubbed by Bperfect Brendan at his megastore launch. Due to negative press with her travelling. What a laugh. Ellie was there with bells on. Waving haphazardly with no mask from the bus, in the after party videos barely able to speak.
After the outrage, released a very half hearted apology where she smirked from the start to the end and then had to delete it.
G'wan Ellie you are the gift that keeps giving. Living it up in your bedroom in your parents house, where your boyfriend isn't even welcome to visit while they are there.
Yes we are all jellus hun.
Hahaha hilarious!! Why isn’t he allowed to visit?! So jealous Ellie! Why isn’t this my life? Why can’t my boyfriend cheat on me all the time and be so degrading towards me online? Why can’t I live in my parents gaf and document my uneducated opinions down the phone from my childhood bedroom! The injustice!!! Why god why!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hes a scumbag. Simple as that. Blatant disregard for the most vulnerable people in our society. And all he is concerned about is that his girlfriend (who if rumours are to be believed, he isn't too #kind to himself) is being criticised. There are so many families right now who wish that was their only concern.

Reactions: 13
Ellie posted some flowers she was sent awh is she feeling sorry for herself the scum bag

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.