Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little bit off point, but there really is no sense of commitment in their relationship is there? My fiance and I are together roughly the same amount of time as Ellie and Conor. We're about a year younger than them. We're engaged 4 years, renting our own place, and will be buying property in a year or so. Our income is A LOT less than both Ellie's and Conor's put together. Yet we can afford our own place, why can't they? If I was her there'd be no way I'd be living separately after being together that long!! It's very telling I think.
This!
I know of a couple who didn’t live together, just stayed round a couple of nights a week, they got married and he eventually moved in. Marriage didn’t last a year.

Reactions: 10
This!
I know of a couple who didn’t live together, just stayed round a couple of nights a week, they got married and he eventually moved in. Marriage didn’t last a year.
I’m 20 and live with my boyfriend of 2 years. If they wanted to live together they would I think. When there’s a will there’s a way !

Reactions: 5
Both too immature to be living together or buying a house and I wouldn't think they are all that in love with eachother. They would be mad to but a house together judging by what I see online.

Reactions: 7
Yeah maybe they're using it as an excuse, surely she's not thick enough to buy a house with him? Her parents, friends and family don't like him, she can't show him on her SM because her followers don't like him and he's not allowed around to her house when her parents are there, does she not wonder why? He's not going to change at this rate. Why does she put up with all the cheating? She's only prolonging the inevitable and making herself look like a complete fool in the meantime for prolonging it!

Reactions: 10
Interesting to see on some of her Q and A her mention she has new management - there’s the real reason proved why Conor doesn’t feature - she’s been told he’s bad for her brand

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe for one second that Ellie has any input in whether herself and Conor move in together, and as if she’s the one calling the shots on getting engaged or not with her “he knows how I feel about it”
I’d honestly say she’s mad to move in with him but he’s not committed to her at all. My ex wouldn’t move in with me and used it as a “saving up” spiel when we both earned more than enough to live together, and I was too embarrassed to admit this to anyone or myself so I told people it was both our decision to save up. His complete lack of respect for her and the way he goes on you can tell he doesn’t love her and isn’t committed to her, he’s with her to ride her coattails and he’s bringing her down MASSIVELY.
She used to do a pretty good job of pretending she was a decent down to earth girl but he’s made her out to be a complete mug and anyone who can stay with that Conor McGregor wannabe this long and be associated with how vile he is, is just as bad and definitely knows a few drug dealers and works for/with them.
Not to mention her own sister, I reckon she’s rough as tit the way she speaks, and acts on nights out and how selfish and ignorant she is to the pandemic. Also no judgement to smokers, but she laughs like she smokes 40 a day and those lips my god!! You can just tell she’s just so rough and really ruins Ellie’s reputation. I reckon there’s a good reason Caoimhe has no girl friends, always lads. She’s defo a pick-me and a bleep to girls.

Reactions: 28
The office? 🤣 Where could this muppet get such money to fund all of this?
Is his car gifted or what? Again tryna understand his outgoings on a no real job wage 🤔 unless as someone mentioned, he is involved in drugs? He in Coolock yea? Is he well liked in the area? Considering how "famous" he acts ...Be a bit silly if he was involved with wrong crowd because his father is a prison officer.

Reactions: 3
Interesting to see on some of her Q and A her mention she has new management - there’s the real reason proved why Conor doesn’t feature - she’s been told he’s bad for her brand
He’s with the AR agency so who is she with. I wonder why she changed management.

The Office he was in was embarrassing. The shelves were all empty. There was a couple of laptops and an printer. It’s obvious it’s just a front for drugs.

His an idiot for showing it all off. CAB are probably watching his stories and laughing at him.

Reactions: 9
She's not into the covid vaccine. Of course the stupid witch. I can't stand her
It’d be gas if they made the vaccine a mandatory requirement for travelling abroad. She’d be really conflicted then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’d be gas if they made the vaccine a mandatory requirement for travelling abroad. She’d be really conflicted then 😂
In all likelihood it will come to that - she won’t be conflicted then - she’ll just get it

Reactions: 7
It will never come to that
I disagree - if they don’t get enough uptake - qantas have already said you will not be able to fly internationally with them without proof of vaccination and they won’t be the only one. I also think you can expect travel insurance premiums to rise if you’re not vaccinated

Reactions: 4
She's not into the covid vaccine. Of course the stupid witch. I can't stand her
Ironic she’s unsure about getting the vaccine but will snort anything up her nose and sleeps with a walking STI 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Some airlines already require you to have the vaccine such as the Ryanair “jab and go”advertisement and as someone mentioned Quantas airlines so it’s only a matter of time, it’ll probably be a stamp on your passport I assume.

Reactions: 3
Some airlines already require you to have the vaccine such as the Ryanair “jab and go”advertisement and as someone mentioned Quantas airlines so it’s only a matter of time, it’ll probably be a stamp on your passport I assume.
If they make this vaccine mandatory they will have to make every vaccine mandatory
That’s never going to happen

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah honestly I hope you’re right because they shouldn’t force it but I guess it’s because it’s so contagious and sometimes asymptomatic?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.