Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg they are horrendous in my opinion way too ott as are the lips inches of makeup plastered on and the constant use of filters. Nothing real going on there.

Reactions: 2
Ladsssss her eyebrows 😂😂😂😂
WTAF is going on with her brows. Jesus I though Faces by Grace fecked up on hers but this one looks like something from the Muppet show. Jesus they are awful.
Most of her stories from yesterday her nose is nonexistent its so filtered out and today it's the mega brow. How does anyone take her seriously 🙄.

Does anyone else think the dark brown lip liner with a light nude lipstick looks AWFUL? I don't get it, is it a thing? The liner isn't even blended it's just a dark brown line :confused:

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think the dark brown lip liner with a light nude lipstick looks AWFUL? I don't get it, is it a thing? The liner isn't even blended it's just a dark brown line :confused:
Has she got her lips done again? Looked very red and swollen in her stories ystrdy

I actually met her in Toronto. At the time I had no idea who she was. I was in Inglot buying make up for Christmas & she worked there. It was only us in the store and she wasn't one bit friendly. When I realised she was Irish too I was trying to chit chat with her and she was having none of it. It wasn't until a few weeks later she was recommended on Instagram and I was like that's the girl who served me in Inglot. Maybe she was having a bad day, so I won't judge but she was that unfriendly I remembered it weeks later and couldn't believe the large following she had.

I got my make up done by her before and I thought the same. Not very friendly at all. I was following her for a long time when she done it and I was expecting her bubbly persona she has on insta. She seems like such a nice girl when she's talking on her stories but it must be just for show. I know a good few people have said that about her. I live in the same area as her and have known her to see for years. I used to see her and her friends on the bus and they were the type to look you up and and down and give you dirty looks. I thought maybe it was just bitchy teenage girl attitude but she hasn't seemed to grow out of it.

Reactions: 9
Ellie seems to be in a restaurant at the moment even though all restaurants closed on Christmas Eve 🤔

Reactions: 3
Ellie seems to be in a restaurant at the moment even though all restaurants closed on Christmas Eve 🤔
If you had a hotel booking up until today you could still attend and stay after then 26th so thats probably why shes in a restaurant

Hotel maybe? They might be still open for guests that checked in today - there might be some loophole there.

Reactions: 1
The state of the two girls in the family photo on insta, the parents and vrother look healthy compared to them, so rough without all them filters

Bit of a joke really with the case numbers being so high again. But still 'its allowed' so off they go without a thought for anyone else.
Without her lashes yesterday in Conor's it was like looking at another girl. He was slagging her something shocking over it. As well as why she looked jaundiced.

Conor is really very nasty to her. I hope she wises up and leaves him. He seems horrible. And what's with him publicly thirsting over her sister every other day?

Reactions: 6
They are both a joke. With their own families yesterday, then she was with him last night with loads in his house, she is out somewhere else today with a gang and he seems to be with another set of friends. Wherever she is the staff are prob only working because they absolutely have to for the money. Hoping that they won't come into contact with someone covid positive.
Lets not let the small matter of a global pandemic get in the way of a traditional Stephens Day session.
Conor wasn't too reassuring about other girls lashes not being in her case. Only difference is they prob weren't storied being mocked in public.
Great catch there Ellie..... All of us mad jelus.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.