Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little bit off point, but there really is no sense of commitment in their relationship is there? My fiance and I are together roughly the same amount of time as Ellie and Conor. We're about a year younger than them. We're engaged 4 years, renting our own place, and will be buying property in a year or so. Our income is A LOT less than both Ellie's and Conor's put together. Yet we can afford our own place, why can't they? If I was her there'd be no way I'd be living separately after being together that long!! It's very telling I think.
Look how immature she is,mammy making the bed and cleaning the room for her while she sits on her hole all day ,only getting up to pouch a few eggs.
I think Conor sorted their canada stuff out and he's an eejit as it is, she seems incapable to be honest

Reactions: 5
Look how immature she is,mammy making the bed and cleaning the room for her while she sits on her hole all day ,only getting up to pouch a few eggs.
I think Conor sorted their canada stuff out and he's an eejit as it is, she seems incapable to be honest
I didn't realise her mam made her bed and cleaned her room?! You're right, maybe I am over-estimating her ability to be an adult. Is she not embarrassed though? To be with someone 5/6 years and have nothing to show for it? Her relationship strikes me as a teenaged one. Both living separately, no real commitment, just happy to post pictures on Insta pretending they're 'couple goals' 🙄

Reactions: 3
How old is Ellie? Her skin looks dry and wrinkled but I though she was only a young one .
And I don't buy it for a second her legs are that lump free, the
she turned 25 on one of her pandemic holidays
her skin is very badly sun damaged... premature aging is one thing but she also seems prone to developing moles which can make it difficult to differentiate between early stage melanoma
Wonder if the mole development bus related to tan injections... I know too many ppl this happens too using them horrible things

Reactions: 2
A little bit off point, but there really is no sense of commitment in their relationship is there? My fiance and I are together roughly the same amount of time as Ellie and Conor. We're about a year younger than them. We're engaged 4 years, renting our own place, and will be buying property in a year or so. Our income is A LOT less than both Ellie's and Conor's put together. Yet we can afford our own place, why can't they? If I was her there'd be no way I'd be living separately after being together that long!! It's very telling I think.
My situation is exactly the same myself and my fiancé are together the same length as them, we are currently renting but have a site bought and hoping to break ground on it this time next year, and again our income is a lot less than them also but if you are really committed to each other and a future together like us you will work hard and sacrifice holidays and big shopping sprees for a year or two until you reach your goal. To see her coming out with her over night bag on his stories before is just bizarre at their age.

Her skin is so dry! And his... 😒 I still don't get how he can push his pocket money clothing line, looking for support when he is always wearing hoodies from other brands!? It's laughable this dumb fucker is actually showcasing what would be his competition, by wearing better quality brands.
How old in Conor? Surely if he worked in AIB he would be educated more on better tips to save for a mortgage than just "ehhhhh... a direct debit". There's no way he would be close to getting a mortgage! correct me if I'm wrong, but does he have a job? My cousin is incredibly successful self employed business man. Not once out of work, even during this COVID19, and was turned down for a mortgage around 3 times. How could he or Ellen get a mortgage with their "line of work".
He also even said in the same night of that question box, about a question of settling down and his answer was he is as settled down as he ever will be.... Has Ellen ever spoke of renting or saving for a mortgage?

Attachments

She used to be a very pretty girl. I dont see why she wants to look so much older? It doesn't look good at all!! The dark fish lips, im not much older than her but I wish I looked as young as possible all the time haha. I know many of girls like her. That want to stay at home with mammy as long as possible, she is very close with her family but if she's financially able to rent with conor it's strange why she won't and a bit immature. I think if they moved in together it would be quits very soon.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree. They’d be over very soon if they moved in together. And the crazy thing is they’re not planning on moving out until they can buy I think they said? So they won’t know if they can live together until they’re gotten a mortgage together 🙄 breaking a lease would be much easier. I think it’s a disgrace the way she carries on at her age, her mother does absolutely everything for her from waking her up in the morning to cooking her dinners and she doesn’t pay a Rex towards the household she said before!

Reactions: 9
I completely agree. They’d be over very soon if they moved in together. And the crazy thing is they’re not planning on moving out until they can buy I think they said? So they won’t know if they can live together until they’re gotten a mortgage together 🙄 breaking a lease would be much easier. I think it’s a disgrace the way she carries on at her age, her mother does absolutely everything for her from waking her up in the morning to cooking her dinners and she doesn’t pay a Rex towards the household she said before!
That’s shocking but bigger fool her mum, imagine taken nothing towards the house off your daughter who’s clearly earning well & then being her full time skivvy
Ellie has no respect for her mother

It just gets worse!! So if she isn't paying any rent/food/bills to her parents, why can't she and Conor save for a mortgage/down payment? As I've said before my income is a whole lot less and I went without holidays/takeaways/shopping for 3 years to save up for mine. This girl wants to live at home forever 😂

Didn’t they live together in Canada? Until Conor cheated and Ellie came home alone

Everyone likes their own space yeah but you can still live together, they obvs would kill each other 😅 don’t understand it at all when they have the money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
They have enough money to buy a house, clearly just an excuse because they don’t want to live together. They’ll just keep doing 2 nights a week in a hotel for a ride and curry tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.