Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dino if I posted this but anyone see Conor's story of screenshot of Caoimhe on her Xmas day post and he captioned it "Well"...
Awkward

Reactions: 5
God she’s rough without the filters.. definitely looks older than her years
14AAAC7A-504D-41AF-99C0-634387243A79.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone see Charleen Murphy is in Dubai? Her second time abroad during the pandemic I’m sure

Ha did ya see the question box about tips for saving for a mortgage!? 🤣
Direct debit was his answer?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi long time watcher here had 2 make new acc as my name was 2 similar to my own. I used to work with conor's mam a few years ago. Lets just say he doesnt lick it off the stones. Absolute horror of a woman, tried to bully those she felt was beneath her. Was dipping the accounts with the boss aswell and then denied all knowledge and threw the boss under the bus when the tit hit the fan. She would always brag about "her conor" and trust me no woman will ever be good enough for him in her eyes. No wonder hes a prick he was spoiled. In fairness he has been out working since hes 15 but its something she never failed to brag about. Along with her holiday home, all her material shite and the perfect family she has. Shes a snake and looks like the apple hasnt fallen too far from the tree

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi long time watcher here had 2 make new acc as my name was 2 similar to my own. I used to work with conor's mam a few years ago. Lets just say he doesnt lick it off the stones. Absolute horror of a woman, tried to bully those she felt was beneath her. Was dipping the accounts with the boss aswell and then denied all knowledge and threw the boss under the bus when the tit hit the fan. She would always brag about "her conor" and trust me no woman will ever be good enough for him in her eyes. No wonder hes a prick he was spoiled. In fairness he has been out working since hes 15 but its something she never failed to brag about. Along with her holiday home, all her material shite and the perfect family she has. Shes a snake and looks like the apple hasnt fallen too far from the tree
Interesting!!!!!! Wonder what she does now for work? He is absolutely the type of fella who comes across as having been brought up his whole life being told how great he is by his mother, and in turn she tells everyone how great he is and how he can do no wrong. Gives only children a bad reputation 🤣. I’d also say no matter what he did she would turn a blind eye to it.

Reactions: 2
He is most definitely a reflection of shite parenting

Reactions: 3
Sure you can even tell by the pics with his da - the wannabe gangsta poses with him. Its cringe.
The pic of Ellie above is scary - she is young and beautiful. That's what she is doing to herself with the constant tanning, heavy makeup and whatever botox and fillers.

Sure you can even tell by the pics with his da - the wannabe gangsta poses with him. Its cringe.
The pic of Ellie above is scary - she is young and beautiful. That's what she is doing to herself with the constant tanning, heavy makeup and whatever botox and fillers.
In the words of her "lovely" boyfriend... She just went from a 10 to a 6 🤣

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else find that filming of her not ok!! She was Obvs drunk! If he gave a tit about her he wouldn’t post that. They have no morals and zero concept of privacy

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else find that filming of her not ok!! She was Obvs drunk! If he gave a tit about her he wouldn’t post that. They have no morals and zero concept of privacy
Yeah definitely not okay. No respect for her whatsoever. Thinks he's pure craic but he goes overboard. He's such a sneaky little bastard that I'd say he has some horrendous videos and pictures of her and people over the years.

Reactions: 8
Interesting!!!!!! Wonder what she does now for work? He is absolutely the type of fella who comes across as having been brought up his whole life being told how great he is by his mother, and in turn she tells everyone how great he is and how he can do no wrong. Gives only children a bad reputation 🤣. I’d also say no matter what he did she would turn a blind eye to it.
Yes he could do no wrong he had another girlfriend at the time and the mother spent her whole time talking about bad about her. Every fight or breakup they had was her fault poor conor bla bla. Hated the little shite even back then, i couldnt believe when his name came up more and more as an influencer. As for him being a big gangster or drug dealer theres no way in hell. Im not saying he hasnt been roped in to sell to impressionable "fans" but u can bet your life hes nothing but a run around for bigger people. I think if precious ever had a run in with any kind of gangster hed b shitting himself and gettin ellie to contour him a new face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is most definitely a reflection of shite parenting
Smothered. You can brag all you want about how he goes out trying to earn a wage at 15 but no grafting in the world will make up for the little bolax he turned out to be

Reactions: 4
Aw look at the big business couple #goals, watching a movie ON A LAPTOP in a bedroom 🤣 wow I'm so jealous they can afford all these hols, brand clothes and takeaways 3 times a day but they can't even sort themselves a place to live! I hope no young impressionable finds either of these two as successful. They are an insta show. Living with parents. If they had soooooo much money then renting or buying wouldn't be a bother to their "hefty" wallets

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.