Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secret_gossiper

Long time lurker. Decided to make an account as I was at the podcast show tonight. Not much to report on tbh.
They basically did the format of the podcast: wait till I tell you, German word of the week, secrets from the stalls etcā€¦
Was interactive as they got the crowd to guess the German word etc
Talked about boys and breakups. They said Charleen had a hot girl summer. Said Ellie didnā€™t have a hot girl summer. Joked she fell in love. There was a fella sitting beside her sister Caoimhe and he seemed to be laughing and cringing etc. me and the girls think he is Ellieā€™s new fella.
None of us recognised him. He was short, tanned and tattooed, deffo not Ellieā€™s type.
The two Biabelle girls were the first special guest. General chit chat.. nothing to report. Bla mentioned her breakup but didnā€™t give reason.
20 minute interval
Next guest was Protein Bor from tik tok (I donā€™t even know his name tbh). Again, general chit chat etc. Very random guest. Involved him in secrets from the stalls.
To conclude, myself and my friends (all early 20s) enjoyed the show. We would be ā€œfansā€ of the girls but no obsessed. Personally, I follow this thread to get the inside scoopšŸ˜Š. We all had a great night.

Surprisingly, Ellie carried the show. She was the most chatty, cracking jokes and the most confident. Charleen was chatty but Ellie was cracking the crowd up.
The two girls had printed sheets in front of them (obviously a script) so it wasnā€™t entirely natural.
They invited a few fans on stage and interacted them and I think they got a penneys voucher in return.
All in all a good night. Place was filled with girls, maybe a handful of boys who were fans/dragged by their girlfriends.
Iā€™ve been a loyal lurker so thought it was only fair that my first post was informing you all about tonight after all the gossip you all have brought me šŸ’–šŸ’–

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

hidihoe24

Ah now whatever about Ellie, she may be self entitled. But all these comments about her weight and looks and how Conor ā€˜upgradedā€™ is uncalled for. Sheā€™s far from ugly and even if she were it doesnā€™t make it okay how he treated her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Long time lurker. Decided to make an account as I was at the podcast show tonight. Not much to report on tbh.
They basically did the format of the podcast: wait till I tell you, German word of the week, secrets from the stalls etcā€¦
Was interactive as they got the crowd to guess the German word etc
Talked about boys and breakups. They said Charleen had a hot girl summer. Said Ellie didnā€™t have a hot girl summer. Joked she fell in love. There was a fella sitting beside her sister Caoimhe and he seemed to be laughing and cringing etc. me and the girls think he is Ellieā€™s new fella.
None of us recognised him. He was short, tanned and tattooed, deffo not Ellieā€™s type.
The two Biabelle girls were the first special guest. General chit chat.. nothing to report. Bla mentioned her breakup but didnā€™t give reason.
20 minute interval
Next guest was Protein Bor from tik tok (I donā€™t even know his name tbh). Again, general chit chat etc. Very random guest. Involved him in secrets from the stalls.
To conclude, myself and my friends (all early 20s) enjoyed the show. We would be ā€œfansā€ of the girls but no obsessed. Personally, I follow this thread to get the inside scoopšŸ˜Š. We all had a great night.

Surprisingly, Ellie carried the show. She was the most chatty, cracking jokes and the most confident. Charleen was chatty but Ellie was cracking the crowd up.
The two girls had printed sheets in front of them (obviously a script) so it wasnā€™t entirely natural.
They invited a few fans on stage and interacted them and I think they got a penneys voucher in return.
All in all a good night. Place was filled with girls, maybe a handful of boys who were fans/dragged by their girlfriends.
Iā€™ve been a loyal lurker so thought it was only fair that my first post was informing you all about tonight after all the gossip you all have brought me šŸ’–šŸ’–
Thanks (is what the rest of the mature posters wish to tell ya)

• Haha
Reactions: 58

liyaaah

Ellie is a little cringe fest

Can't stand her always saying...

"Ohhhh look at us look at US!!!"

"What are we like HONESTLY"

Shut up ye bleeding spastik!!!
I completely agree with your point here and no disrespect to you, but please donā€™t use the term ā€˜s******ā€™. Itā€™s the disability equivalent of calling a gay man a f***** and considered very offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

User71983918

Ellieā€™s sister absolutely ripping into him on the podcast calling him a creaturešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™d say well done to her but she enabled him to make her sister look like an idiot playing up to his shit on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does anybody else feel so sorry for Ellie ? Imagine being on/off with a narcissistic boyfriend for what 6/7 years ? Hoping one day he would change and breaking up with him for good because you canā€™t take it anymore and he gets into a new relationship with a stunning girl straight awayā€¦ she does annoy me how she carries on but my heart goes out to her all the same, she must be completely broken

• Heart
Reactions: 41

TheOpinionatedHun

I still canā€™t get over why a decent looking girl with a little son , would go get with a knackbag that cheated consecutively on their ex gf. I wouldnā€™t go near someone that ripped their ex off continuously . Like is she well in the head?

Reactions: 39

Nosey1812

I find it bizarre people calling Ellie big or fat lol boob job or not she is neither.. I can only imagine how the people making these comments look fs prob big middens themselves lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

User71983918

On the girls pod yesterday they had there two friends on and Ellie asked them do they think sheā€™ll get back with Conor? Like are you okay why is she still wanting to get back with this boy? Itā€™s like she has no identity without him he literally has a new girlfriend who he flew down to Kerry for and sheā€™s still going on about him, go and get fucking help

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Stayhigh

What's wrong with still living at home at their age? Have you tried renting in Dublin or anywhere else? Or buying a house right now? It's next to impossible. Say what you want about them but don't drag the rest of us down with them when there is 0 help in this country for first time buyers

• Haha
Reactions: 36

TheOpinionatedHun

Itā€™s really embarrassing listening to her go on about Conor in the podcast when he clearly couldnā€™t care less about her. Ellie, move on for the love of god.
Its very hard to move on from someone that belittles your mind into thinking there mad about you when they donā€™t. She was obviously head over heels for him. Longest relationship and all that . Itā€™s easier said then done to ā€œget over itā€or ā€œmove onā€. Iā€™d say the constant posting of the new bird has her head up her hole. Iā€™d say every jack and sally are sending her screenshots daily too . I was with a lad for 8 years , and went through the same - itā€™s easier said then done. Your head gets messed up on so many levels.
I donā€™t believe sheā€™ll go back, sheā€™s just hurting , which is part of the healing process.

• Heart
Reactions: 32