Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny how the last time she was gifted EP tickets she hated it left after a night and said she would never go back 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 11
All the tit he eats is starting to catch up with him judging by his stories earlier. Not a surprise

Reactions: 2
Ellie is a little cringe fest

Can't stand her always saying...

"Ohhhh look at us look at US!!!"

"What are we like HONESTLY"

Shut up ye bleeding spastik!!!

• Haha
Ellie is a little cringe fest

Can't stand her always saying...

"Ohhhh look at us look at US!!!"

"What are we like HONESTLY"

Shut up ye bleeding spastik!!!
I completely agree with your point here and no disrespect to you, but please don’t use the term ‘s******’. It’s the disability equivalent of calling a gay man a f***** and considered very offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I feel sorry for Charleen. She seems to be dragged home early with Nanny Kelly. In Ibiza she had to have a bed day because Ellie was sick. I'd get so fed up if that was me

Conor saying he isn’t at EP because of the weather… he’s raging he didn’t get free tickets more like 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That new aoife girl is such a try hard .... she should spend more time looking after her child than chasing a fella to gain a few followers off his back

Reactions: 13
That new aoife girl is such a try hard .... she should spend more time looking after her child than chasing a fella to gain a few followers off his back
I don't understand how she is a try hard? We hardly see anything from the girl. Seems to me she dotes on her little boy. I don't think it's fair saying she needs to spend more time looking after her child, totally uncalled for.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus the influencer mentality! Ellie and Charlene got the glamping tent for free and on the second night they go get a hotel room. Jesus I hope it makes that chicos drink brand do their homework in the future!!!! Such grabbers

Reactions: 21
Jesus the influencer mentality! Ellie and Charlene got the glamping tent for free and on the second night they go get a hotel room. Jesus I hope it makes that chicos drink brand do their homework in the future!!!! Such grabbers
She has said before how much she hated electric picnic and Terence Power was on his stories saying how it was a kip and he hated it. Shows a great level of professionalism by Go Loud that these are the people they are sending there.

Reactions: 15
She has said before how much she hated electric picnic and Terence Power was on his stories saying how it was a kip and he hated it. Shows a great level of professionalism by Go Loud that these are the people they are sending there.
We’ll to be fair .. Charleen and Ellie’s circumstances down there were completely different too Terence’s he was left sleeping in a car they had luxury .. id call it a kip too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
They are performers doesn't mean you have to attend the whole weekend. They could have just turned up did their podcast and left but no they wanted to dress up and show off. It was all great the first night in their tent and double bed so cosy...lying little dopes. If you can't hack the reality of a festival don't go as a patron then.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.