Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze šŸ’œšŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Ellie or Charleen will need to unleash some details after these lives to get a wave of interest online, so expect tears and stories of exs.
Because my God do they bore the duck out of normal, working(or caring) mid twenty + women. Absolute zero relatable conversation

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is anyone going to the show? I hope someone is taking one for the team so we can get the tea ā˜• šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
How does he bag these girls? No joke like. How???? He doesn't seem well liked by anyone and his popularity defo plummeted since the opening of the crappy Cup #1. Going by the comments on all socials for the Ben Williams fight, people were delighted he lost

Reactions: 13
How does he bag these girls? No joke like. How???? He doesn't seem well liked by anyone and his popularity defo plummeted since the opening of the crappy Cup #1. Going by the comments on all socials for the Ben Williams fight, people were delighted he lost
I reckon girls either do it to get more followers or for a bit of a laugh. I imaging most girls he is with are a lot younger than him. Like was the special guest at leaving cert parties so he was probably being a right creep. I can just imagine him being a total perv. Iā€™d say thinks he is godā€™s gift around them.

Reactions: 8
Jaysus I feel sorry for your one charleen will be carrying ellie all night with this show if you watch this clip she doesn't even say a word,just makes some sort of noise to agree...

Have a few drinks before would be my advice ellie, far too dull sober!!
Charleen is a dull boring witch aswell she wonā€™t be able to keep up the fake bubbly girl chat for that long

Reactions: 6
But I bet ya his Ma still thinks there's nothing like her son šŸ˜, despite Caoimhe telling her some truths. I genuinely don't know 1 person who thinks this fella is alright. No bloke or girl I work with who is from his area has a positive opinion on him

Hats off to him, no like really hats off, as in take
Off that stupid looking hat.
Never in a million years would he look attractive. Especially in that hat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Conorā€™s story is hectic there

Fake runners site, getting 10k steps, modelling suits, showing off buddy cup, eating burgers, fake jerseys site

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why havenā€™t they posted anything about the live show? A video of the crowd or saying it went well nothing lol weird

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker. Decided to make an account as I was at the podcast show tonight. Not much to report on tbh.
They basically did the format of the podcast: wait till I tell you, German word of the week, secrets from the stalls etcā€¦
Was interactive as they got the crowd to guess the German word etc
Talked about boys and breakups. They said Charleen had a hot girl summer. Said Ellie didnā€™t have a hot girl summer. Joked she fell in love. There was a fella sitting beside her sister Caoimhe and he seemed to be laughing and cringing etc. me and the girls think he is Ellieā€™s new fella.
None of us recognised him. He was short, tanned and tattooed, deffo not Ellieā€™s type.
The two Biabelle girls were the first special guest. General chit chat.. nothing to report. Bla mentioned her breakup but didnā€™t give reason.
20 minute interval
Next guest was Protein Bor from tik tok (I donā€™t even know his name tbh). Again, general chit chat etc. Very random guest. Involved him in secrets from the stalls.
To conclude, myself and my friends (all early 20s) enjoyed the show. We would be ā€œfansā€ of the girls but no obsessed. Personally, I follow this thread to get the inside scoopšŸ˜Š. We all had a great night.

Surprisingly, Ellie carried the show. She was the most chatty, cracking jokes and the most confident. Charleen was chatty but Ellie was cracking the crowd up.
The two girls had printed sheets in front of them (obviously a script) so it wasnā€™t entirely natural.
They invited a few fans on stage and interacted them and I think they got a penneys voucher in return.
All in all a good night. Place was filled with girls, maybe a handful of boys who were fans/dragged by their girlfriends.
Iā€™ve been a loyal lurker so thought it was only fair that my first post was informing you all about tonight after all the gossip you all have brought me šŸ’–šŸ’–

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Long time lurker. Decided to make an account as I was at the podcast show tonight. Not much to report on tbh.
They basically did the format of the podcast: wait till I tell you, German word of the week, secrets from the stalls etcā€¦
Talked about boys and breakups. They said Charleen had a hot girl summer. Said Ellie didnā€™t have a hot girl summer. Joked she fell in love. There was a fella sitting beside her sister Caoimhe and he seemed to be laughing and cringing etc. me and the girls think he is Ellieā€™s new fella.
None of us recognised him. He was short, tanned and tattooed, deffo not Ellieā€™s type.
The two Biabelle girls were the first special guest. General chit chat.. nothing to report. Bla mentioned her breakup but didnā€™t give reason.
20 minute interval
Next guest was Protein Bor from tik tok (I donā€™t even know his name tbh). Again, general chit chat etc. Very random guest. Involved him in secrets from the stalls.
To conclude, myself and my friends (all early 20s) enjoyed the show. We would be ā€œfansā€ of the girls but no obsessed. Personally, I follow this thread to get the inside scoopšŸ˜Š. We all had a great night.

Surprisingly, Ellie carried the show. She was the most chatty, cracking jokes and the most confident. Charleen was chatty but Ellie was cracking the crowd up.
The two girls had printed sheets in front of them (obviously a script) so it wasnā€™t entirely natural.
They invited a few fans on stage and interacted them and I think they got a penneys voucher in return.
All in all a good night. Place was filled with girls, maybe a handful of boys who were fans/dragged by their girlfriends.
Iā€™ve been a loyal lurker so thought it was only fair that my first post was informing you all about tonight after all the gossip you all have brought me šŸ’–šŸ’–
Hey Ellie/ caoimhe šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
20 minute interval

Thanks (is what the rest of the mature posters wish to tell ya)

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Just heard a group of girls on the train from Galway to Dublin saying they were going to Ellieā€™s show tonight. How do these people have such a following ? šŸ™‰šŸ« 

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.