Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze šŸ’œšŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is seeing that lad thatā€™s friends with whellofwlla whatā€™s his name Evan , she used to see him before
That whelo fella is a creature how anyone talks to him is beyond me and how do you know sheā€™s seeing his friend?

Reactions: 8
Does he have a tattoo of Ellieā€™s name or something? Hiim Asking for recommendations on tattoo removalšŸ‘€ Feel like itā€™s a dig

Reactions: 9
Does he have a tattoo of Ellieā€™s name or something? Hiim Asking for recommendations on tattoo removalšŸ‘€ Feel like itā€™s a dig
One of them have ā€œforeverā€ and the other one has ā€œand everā€ I think šŸ¤£ heā€™ll get a purple heart next

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ellieā€™s sister absolutely ripping into him on the podcast calling him a creaturešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™d say well done to her but she enabled him to make her sister look like an idiot playing up to his tit on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think Caoimhe is type of girl who would stab the back off ya, after giving u a hug goodbye
As someone said was too long ago she enable Horror with stupid weird rumour of him + Caoimhe were involved, for clout. Desperate much. All after she commented on his Xmas eve flowers post how he ripped Ellie off for the entire duration of their relationship!? Absolute psycho doing that as a joke with ur sisters ex, or whatever he was to Ellie at the time. Maybe the proposition was Caoimhe helps him stir up rumour mill for insta attention and he rewarded her with free meal, a few followers and a bag ā„

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ellieā€™s sister absolutely ripping into him on the podcast calling him a creaturešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™d say well done to her but she enabled him to make her sister look like an idiot playing up to his tit on Instagram
Where can i listen to this?

Reactions: 1
I think Caoimhe is type of girl who would stab the back off ya, after giving u a hug goodbye
As someone said was too long ago she enable Horror with stupid weird rumour of him + Caoimhe were involved, for clout. Desperate much. All after she commented on his Xmas eve flowers post how he ripped Ellie off for the entire duration of their relationship!? Absolute psycho doing that as a joke with ur sisters ex, or whatever he was to Ellie at the time. Maybe the proposition was Caoimhe helps him stir up rumour mill for insta attention and he rewarded her with free meal, a few followers and a bag ā„
I absolutely bleeping ate her she's a horrible dog

*hate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasnā€™t she seeing him when he was seeing your one Jodie?
I remember she did go for dinner with Charleen and Dano and that Evan lad I dunno if thatā€™s the only reason people saying sheā€™s seeing him

Why does Ellieā€™s sister have a put on accent when Ellieā€™s isnā€™t that strong whatsoever? šŸ¤£ Keeps changing as well sheā€™s embarrassing herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What is Caoimhe's new job?
Works in a cosmetic dentist in finglas. I didn't find Caoimhe too bad if I'm honest. I could listen to her a bit more than Ellie. Now I haven't listened to this podcast much/at all really, mainly times when she broke up with himself and i flew through bits of the 1 episode after drama, outta noseyness.
So that leads me to ask, does Ellie always sound unprepared? She was reading so badly, is this how she is often? I couldn't believe the poor attempt at words, let alone full sentences. I found her unbearable to listen to.
Thought it was funny how Caoimhe called Horror a creature and she feels sorry for his new gf because a leopard doesn't change their spots. And for her then to say she was the one who told HIS MA everything! In that sense I was delighted his ma got told of the poor job she did as a mother. And yeah I do partly blame his parents, if he was raised better to respect women and relationships and all that comes with them, he wouldn't be the scummy creepy low life he truly is

Reactions: 19
Works in a cosmetic dentist in finglas. I didn't find Caoimhe too bad if I'm honest. I could listen to her a bit more than Ellie. Now I haven't listened to this podcast much/at all really, mainly times when she broke up with himself and i flew through bits of the 1 episode after drama, outta noseyness.
So that leads me to ask, does Ellie always sound unprepared? She was reading so badly, is this how she is often? I couldn't believe the poor attempt at words, let alone full sentences. I found her unbearable to listen to.
Thought it was funny how Caoimhe called Horror a creature and she feels sorry for his new gf because a leopard doesn't change their spots. And for her then to say she was the one who told HIS MA everything! In that sense I was delighted his ma got told of the poor job she did as a mother. And yeah I do partly blame his parents, if he was raised better to respect women and relationships and all that comes with them, he wouldn't be the scummy creepy low life he truly is
Have to agree with u on this one I find Charleen carrys her on the podcast it's like she can't string a sentence together
Iv turned them off most time tbh but she can never answer a question has to wait for Charlene to give the idea or thought first if they ever fell out she.wud sink

Reactions: 9
Yeah I found her answers /comments to be quite cautious in response to the dilemmas, but also havin many a dig at Horror. Saying if he doesnt act the way you need him to be within the 1st year then don't expect him to be the "right" man in 6-7 yrs

Also thought it was gas how she answered the dilemma of a bf caught looking at vids of his ex and they both asked why would he still have videos of his ex gf šŸ˜³ šŸ¤”
Now I get she also has her highlights of "the boy" šŸ™ˆ
His caption on his latest grid post, or one of the recent ones "27 and living the absolute life". Christ these two are absolutely obsessed at fooling the other publicly, into thinking they are over their dead toxic relationship. I don't believe it for a second.
Ellie it's disappointing u got a tattoo about the break up. I know what she means but it's another reminder of him. Also please don't get the number 27 tattooed because u feel this is gonna be your year. Ffs u said 26 was gonna be and if u had that tattooed u would have also had to add "was a waste of counselling time and money".
It's clear as day the Aoife thing has deeply broken her. And I would probably be the same. But her comments so public on her podcast is just feeding that horrible worm that he is achieving what he has set out to do, showing her she shouldn't have knocked him back because he's relishing in his emotional revenge on her

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sorry but there is no way people are actually messaging him saying ā€œso good to see you happy againā€?! Like that got to be him messaging himself to get a rise out of Ellie! When was he ever online unhappy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but there is no way people are actually messaging him saying ā€œso good to see you happy againā€?! Like that got to be him messaging himself to get a rise out of Ellie! When was he ever online unhappy?!
He no different now then he ever was such a load of shite šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Was actually gonna say this like why would so many people even care enough to message him saying theyre so happy to see him happy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.