Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatstatt

Ellie told a story on the latest pod episode about how conors sext to other girls were sent to her on Snapchat. She was in liffey valley with her mam and sister when someone sent his sext pics to her, she knew it was him because his hat was in the photo and he took them from her bed....... She says she took him back a day later.....
How can Aoife be with him knowing he treated another girl like this?? If I was seeing a lad and knew he openly cheated on his ex multiple times and treated her like shit I wouldnt be with him

• Heart
Reactions: 32

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
All I could find that made any type of sense was that it's a health issue that's causes high blood pressure

It's tattle, don't be so soft.. don't see you saying anything about how conner is getting abused haha they both fools in my opinion so both are fair game
Eh I know tattle hun- don’t need you reminding me 💁🏼‍♀️ I’m not soft I’m just not for tearing someone to shreads for no reason. I’f she overdone it with the beds or bleached her hair to within an inch of it’s life fair game- but to attack someone on their weight and call them ‘fat’ is very damaging to people. I’m all for outing bad behaviour and calling out the pricks. But the name calling over weight is where I draw a line 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

corksup

A my protein deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Johnson & Johnson should have sponsored him for his little cotton bud arms and legs. Best laugh all day that

• Haha

Lolilolz

She just dosnt post that much.. she go ages like a week without even a story if not longer.. where he loves the attention and posts everyday
Are you doing PR for Aoife by any chance ? I don’t even follow the girl but know everything about her thanks to you.

• Haha

liyaaah

Long time lurker, first time poster here 👋🏼
The live shows are just sending me over the edge I can’t believe people are paying for this and the two girls think they’re actually doing a good job. I saw a tiktok from last night of them singing b*witched and the audience singing along at first but it goes on far too long and everyone looks like they’re standing around awkwardly waiting for it to end. At one point Charleen hands her mic over to do the Irish dancing bit but it’s the wrong part of the song 🙈 It’s under the username nataliecarthy on tiktok but search with caution please it gave me the biggest ick of my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
8F4FF59A-45A5-4D51-93F6-2599C8AC7EF0.jpeg
Does anyone know what a ‘mental heart agency’ is? Sounds like a cheesy dating site.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On the girls pod yesterday they had there two friends on and Ellie asked them do they think she’ll get back with Conor? Like are you okay why is she still wanting to get back with this boy? It’s like she has no identity without him he literally has a new girlfriend who he flew down to Kerry for and she’s still going on about him, go and get fucking help
She has no self esteem and it’s embarrassing that she still acts like this at 27. Maybe if she had a proper job and some responsibilities and maybe some hobbies besides going out and getting shit faced she’d feel a bit better in herself and not deform her body with fillers and fake tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

catcat94

Think Ellie’s make up is quite nice at the wedding today; you can tell she didn’t do it herself.

• Haha

unknownindividual

Chatty Member
I was in a similar position (without all the public scrutiny obviously 😂😂) after the breakdown of 7 year toxic relationship, it’s been a few years since. She needs to go therapy and really really do the work on herself. This getting the boobs done, Botox etc, will change nothing for her because it’s all superficial she is still going to feel miserable unless she gets her act together, gives herself some drive/ambition and pull herself out of it. Family and friends can be a wonderful support but the only one who can help her is herself. It’s like an addiction cycle for her. I think fixation on social media plays a huge element because that cretin is always stirring and always will because he knows she will react, I’d love to see her step away, take a break and really glow up from the inside out.

• Heart

Pacho

I genuinely don’t think she’s still mopping cause she misses Conor, maybe she does a bit although I’m not sure how! I think she probably sees her mates getting married, buying houses, having babies and feels like she’s getting left behind a bit and would probably rather just get back with Conor just so she can have those things too. I wish she’d just realise she could find someone so much better and could probably have all those things with the right person a lot quicker than she ever would have with Conor! I mean what 7 years together and their relationship just looked like it didn’t move forward at all was almost a teenage relationship just looking from the outside
I agree with all of this. 7 years stuck in a teenage relationship. Looking at her friends now, it has to be so difficult to share that many years with someone & have nothing to show for it other than heartache.
She will find someone great but until she does she will continue to romanticize that relationship. I think she should look for a normal 9-5 guy. She seems to have a fantastic relationship with her dad. That's the kind of man she should strive for & except nothing less . Not someone who craves attention & lives through a lense

• Heart

ThorsHammer

His clothing today is something else, he's like fucking Tommy from rugrats 😂 whys he uploading a pic pulling at his crotch

• Haha

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Why does everyone think having pictures or stories or whatever up with an ex a huge deal? They’re just memories and I don’t think you need to delete years of your life just because you’re not with them anymore .. I don’t think I’d delete any as it’s still part of your life
No it’s absolutely fucking weird imo 🤣🤣 especially considering he cheated on her multiple times and publicly embarrassed her like why would you want to see the memories and be reminded of someone who had no respect for you

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Between Ellie, conor, Sean phipps they are the dregs of Irish influencing at the moment, begging for money, looking for freebies, flaunting fake gear. It's fucking mortifying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27