Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya seen his parents at the races the other day. Two fuckin eejits beyond proud of the scummy son, what coz he cons freebies outta places? He is the product of two bad parents

Reactions: 13
They got back together a few months ago, were together a wet week and he cheated (again) just before she went to New York with some young one he shagged on holidays. He’s a scrote. He has cheated on her 5+ times over the last few years with numerous girls- he’s probably riddled to bits.
She’s way better off in that case .

Reactions: 5
Is he trying to show aoife that he's house trained or something. He must have mentioned clean sheets and room about 500 times 🐍🐍🐍 dope

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's wrong with still living at home at their age? Have you tried renting in Dublin or anywhere else? Or buying a house right now? It's next to impossible. Say what you want about them but don't drag the rest of us down with them when there is 0 help in this country for first time buyers

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Stay high I think it’s more the flash cars, holidays etc showing champagne lifestyle while living at home paying nothing. Likely not even saving to move out/buy.

Reactions: 21
What's wrong with still living at home at their age? Have you tried renting in Dublin or anywhere else? Or buying a house right now? It's next to impossible. Say what you want about them but don't drag the rest of us down with them when there is 0 help in this country for first time buyers
No one is saying anything is wrong with living at home. They are the ones going on about getting their own houses when they are paying thousands on luxury items, holidays, and weekends away. Jesus. And I’d say Ellie and Conor don’t pay a penny to their parents or help out at home.

Reactions: 9
No one is saying anything is wrong with living at home. They are the ones going on about getting their own houses when they are paying thousands on luxury items, holidays, and weekends away. Jesus. And I’d say Ellie and Conor don’t pay a penny to their parents or help out at home.
To be fair, Ellie treated her family to a holiday in New York and the sister said in the podcast how much she does for the family.
I doubt Conor is the same... but Ellie said in a Q&A one day that her and Conor were planning/hoping to buy a house?

Reactions: 3
To be fair, Ellie treated her family to a holiday in New York and the sister said in the podcast how much she does for the family.
I doubt Conor is the same... but Ellie said in a Q&A one day that her and Conor were planning/hoping to buy a house?
I mean help out as in terms of paying rent and doing chores around the house. Just shows how stupid she really is if she really thought she’d get a mortgage with that fool.

Reactions: 6
I mean help out as in terms of paying rent and doing chores around the house. Just shows how stupid she really is if she really thought she’d get a mortgage with that fool.
They both have plenty of money I couldn't see why they wouldn't have got a mortgage together

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They both have plenty of money I couldn't see why they wouldn't have got a mortgage together
Influencing is not a steady job, hard enough getting a mortgage with a full time job let alone a job where your popularity determines how much you make. You could be dropped like a hot snot tomorrow.
Also they don't have as much money as they like to pretend. Everything Conor buys is a fake knock off and everything else is freebies. He lives at home bill free of course he has disposable income to throw around.

Ellie goes on A LOT about how generous she is to her friends/family and how she spends so much on them, especially on the pod, but I feel like it comes across like a guilt thing maybe? I always get the impression she spends so much on her friends because she feels tit for being such a moan/flake/shite friend if that makes sense 😂 I never get the impression she spends to make them happy or anything 😂

Reactions: 5
They’d need 3 years plus of accounts plus tax returns which I’d say neither of them have.

Didn’t conor work on the mortgage query team in AIB so he would know exactly what is required.

Reactions: 3
Ellie goes on A LOT about how generous she is to her friends/family and how she spends so much on them, especially on the pod, but I feel like it comes across like a guilt thing maybe? I always get the impression she spends so much on her friends because she feels tit for being such a moan/flake/shite friend if that makes sense 😂 I never get the impression she spends to make them happy or anything 😂
Always been a believer that the people who bang on about doing things so much for their family and friends in this sense are only talking about it to make people think they’re better than they are. People who genuinely want to do things like this for people they’re close keep it on the DL. Instead, these ones just do it to get the smallest crumb of Instagram validation 😂

Ellie live show this week....

"How ye emmmm yeah I know no I mean yeah!!!omg didn't expect many people to 'Arrive!!!!

OK so where gonna play a game called pass or sip!!!🙉😂😂😂"

No way them too have the personality to get a crowd going like them headers from the flats!!

No doubt they have a character waiting in the wings to come on and save the day!!

My god I'm cringing already!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Underwriters don't look at it that way. You could have 200k in the bank and still not get a mortgage if you wanted one.

They look at the overall risk profile, ability to save steadily and consistently etc. Couldn't see CR meet some of the basic criteria. Whatever he does now isn't a 30 year career.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.