Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze šŸ’œšŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its very hard to move on from someone that belittles your mind into thinking there mad about you when they donā€™t. She was obviously head over heels for him. Longest relationship and all that . Itā€™s easier said then done to ā€œget over itā€or ā€œmove onā€. Iā€™d say the constant posting of the new bird has her head up her hole. Iā€™d say every jack and sally are sending her screenshots daily too . I was with a lad for 8 years , and went through the same - itā€™s easier said then done. Your head gets messed up on so many levels.
I donā€™t believe sheā€™ll go back, sheā€™s just hurting , which is part of the healing process.
Thatā€™s fine but do it in private. I couldnā€™t imagine publicly saying on a podcast I miss a fella or asking my friends if they think Iā€™ll get back with a fella who has cheated on me, made me look like a fool and publicly degraded me. She hasnā€™t an ounce of self confidence itā€™s terrible.

Reactions: 8
Thatā€™s fine but do it in private. I couldnā€™t imagine publicly saying on a podcast I miss a fella or asking my friends if they think Iā€™ll get back with a fella who has cheated on me, made me look like a fool and publicly degraded me. She hasnā€™t an ounce of self confidence itā€™s terrible.
I reckon itā€™s because everyone wants to know - it gains followers , likes etc. Iā€™d say their DMS are full of ā€œwhat happened , where why and whoā€
She probably wanted to get the few digs in their aswell , seen as though Conor is doing it daily with his captions of the new mrs

Reactions: 2
Is this his new birds child he has plastered all over his social media account with thousands of followers ? If it is I think itā€™s very innapropriate .I donā€™t know too much about this new girl but Iā€™ve a huge feeling conor is either a rebound or a distraction for this girl .
No thatā€™s his god son. Hopefully he hasnā€™t met her kid yet. Poor child is Iā€™ll think he got a new brother šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think itā€™s good sheā€™s giving her opinion and talking about her relationship to try and advise others etc but she mentioned him alottttt I wonder if they had to ask him permission to talk so much about him

Reactions: 4
Its very hard to move on from someone that belittles your mind into thinking there mad about you when they donā€™t. She was obviously head over heels for him. Longest relationship and all that . Itā€™s easier said then done to ā€œget over itā€or ā€œmove onā€. Iā€™d say the constant posting of the new bird has her head up her hole. Iā€™d say every jack and sally are sending her screenshots daily too . I was with a lad for 8 years , and went through the same - itā€™s easier said then done. Your head gets messed up on so many levels.
I donā€™t believe sheā€™ll go back, sheā€™s just hurting , which is part of the healing process.
THIS. I relate to so much. Iā€™ve been in this position a few years ago myself. Itā€™s a horrible place to be mentally. Looking back now I can see how foolish I was but when your living in the moment like Ellie is now- itā€™s hard to see how broken that person has made you- all you want is your comfort zone back. She wonā€™t get back with him. But she is still healing guys.

Reactions: 8
BJ Keane would wallop 7 shades of shite out of Conor if he put his kid up on insta.

The same Conor that got battered by an 18 year old would be reduced to dust and never set foot in the Kingdom again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
True but people are allowed to voice their opinions on here, that's the point of it right? I for one think he's scum but he def has upgraded in looks alone
Attractiveness is subjective. They're but pretty girls but minus the pounds heavy makeup, I think Ellie is more attractive

Reactions: 5
Kneevo is a piece of tit tbh. At least Ellie is clean & doesnā€™t spend her days locked in her room fighting with kids on tik tok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ellie has the most perfect nose! Also saw on that waragainstinstagrammers Conor has less than 500 likes on some of his posts that is proof half his followers are fake

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Conor defo looking for freebies from Ryanair by trash talking their toasties. Hes so obvious!! Such a childish approach

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Conorā€™s new gf is stunning yes. But Ellie is gorgeous from inside out. You canā€™t put a price on that. Seen today sheā€™s having a bad day I feel for her. But so proud of her sheā€™s doing what I couldnā€™t

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole purple everything along with aoife as his watch wallpaper is just cringe.. I think Conor the cringe might be a stage 5 clinger...

Reactions: 25
Conor defo looking for freebies from Ryanair by trash talking their toasties. Hes so obvious!! Such a childish approach
Heā€™ll get no freebies from Ryanair šŸ˜‚. Theyā€™d be more likely to turn it round and trash talk him on their Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.