Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the banks defo look at the longevity of your career when applying for a mortgage regardless of savings.. for example a sports person will only get a mortgage for the length of time they are expected to continue playing / competing at a professional level. Not sure how Ellie could prove her career will still exist in 20 years time?! Unless she gets a very small mortgage!

Reactions: 4
Dare I say Conor does appear less chaotic/attention seeking and more content the past while.... I think she might be having a good affect on him 😳

Reactions: 9
My protein obviously have no standards 😂 shiv O'Hagan, Sinead heg now Conor god they are really scraping the barrel

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"Finally able to announce"

Like they where in talks all summer 😅😅

He is a walking talking little cringe fest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a disgrace to people that work in the fitness industry that the likes of him get these deals.they provide good content and put in the work but curry head Conor gets the deal for throwing up the odd sweaty pic and his 4kg dumbells

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A my protein deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Johnson & Johnson should have sponsored him for his little cotton bud arms and legs. Best laugh all day that

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Krispy Kreme donuts and then the my protein fitness thing on the same run of stories currently, what a fitness inspiration he is 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Does anybody else feel so sorry for Ellie ? Imagine being on/off with a narcissistic boyfriend for what 6/7 years ? Hoping one day he would change and breaking up with him for good because you can’t take it anymore and he gets into a new relationship with a stunning girl straight away… she does annoy me how she carries on but my heart goes out to her all the same, she must be completely broken

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anybody else feel so sorry for Ellie ? Imagine being on/off with a narcissistic boyfriend for what 6/7 years ? Hoping one day he would change and breaking up with him for good because you can’t take it anymore and he gets into a new relationship with a stunning girl straight away… she does annoy me how she carries on but my heart goes out to her all the same, she must be completely broken
I hope Ellie finds herself a pure ride 😍

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree - I think this will be shredding what’s left of her self esteem. He’s a very, very toxic lad

Reactions: 9
That’s what he is counting on. In the long run if she stays away from him she will be the winner. He will never change whereas she has the possibility of finding someone decent who will treat her right. He’s a toxic little prick

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree - I think this will be shredding what’s left of her self esteem. He’s a very, very toxic lad
I went through the same kind of thing and I could barely get myself out of bed for months so I can only imagine having to get behind a camera and put on a brave face all the time… he’s so disrespectful it’s disgusting

Reactions: 17
Sure you can see it in his stories already with aoife its only a snippet of his narcissistic ways but even everything is a competition to him. He's out on a poxy date and he has to beat her at everything and slag. If a fella did that to me recorded it and put it up I'd shove the phone where the sun don't shine. Stupid childish pox grow up like. You can see hes seething if she in any way challenges him. So insecure about himself.

Reactions: 20
Between Ellie, conor, Sean phipps they are the dregs of Irish influencing at the moment, begging for money, looking for freebies, flaunting fake gear. It's bleeping mortifying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.