Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
He’s such an attention seeker. See him with the subtle put downs of Aoife. It might seem like all fun and games cause it’s over a pizza- but this is typical Conor. Next he’ll be editing pics to make her look ugly and burning her head with a hair dryer. 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 27

brandambassador

VIP Member
There’s no thread on the talking bolox podcast? I only ask on Conor’s thread as he has been on it. Talking Bollox is aptly named I can’t understand the attention around this pod. They talk over each other in utterly exaggerated dublin accents & everything comes back to hardship and ‘up the flats’ -.

• Haha
  • Heart

justasec33

That new aoife girl is such a try hard .... she should spend more time looking after her child than chasing a fella to gain a few followers off his back
I don't understand how she is a try hard? We hardly see anything from the girl. Seems to me she dotes on her little boy. I don't think it's fair saying she needs to spend more time looking after her child, totally uncalled for.

• Haha

goobiedoo

When is he gonna come out??
Jesus fucking Christ 😭😂😂😂😂😂 looks like the gay little brother 😂😂😂😂

Imagine your fella in a jumpsuit 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I think I might have to leave this thread the pictures of him are giving me the willies I can’t expose myself to much more of this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

unknownindividual

Chatty Member
I think neither Ellie or Charlene have grasped that they can be sexy and still wear clothes that fit them properly and cover their assets.
It’s a very immature. Some of the most beautiful women in the world are still the most beautiful without flashing every bit of skin.

Edit - I’m not saying they need to cover up or they should flaunt what they want... but in my opinion - there is a subtle sexy/attractive way of dressing too!

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
I think Caoimhe is type of girl who would stab the back off ya, after giving u a hug goodbye
As someone said was too long ago she enable Horror with stupid weird rumour of him + Caoimhe were involved, for clout. Desperate much. All after she commented on his Xmas eve flowers post how he ripped Ellie off for the entire duration of their relationship!? Absolute psycho doing that as a joke with ur sisters ex, or whatever he was to Ellie at the time. Maybe the proposition was Caoimhe helps him stir up rumour mill for insta attention and he rewarded her with free meal, a few followers and a bag ❄

• Haha

ontheroad13

Aw boys and girls I can't take those 2 seriously 😂 watching his recent stories it's like this absolutely beautiful mature woman hanging around her little annoying brother 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aoife put up a question box I'd love someone to ask her if she trusts conor or about him still having Ellie on his highlights or about the podcast he did 2 weeks before being in a relationship with her 😂
I can see through that question box aswell, I know her game… she’s trying to use that as a starting point to coming on stories talking so she can start getting into the “influencer” role now she’s built her profile from Conor Ryan

Why is Ellie still relevant anymore?She isn’t really influencing anyone and she doesn’t do makeup so why have a collection? I think it’s just nosiness now out of people over her and Conor that they check to have a nose incase one of them says something 😅😅

Clangers2

VIP Member
I dunno if Ellie would ever be able to pull a normal decent lad
She is the most boring whingy negative person ever
I followed her from the beginning, had to delete her cause I couldn't listen to her moaning, and while their relationship was a joke and was like a teenage relationship I don't think it was all Conor, do ye honestly think that Ellie is a mature woman heading into her 30's in a few years? I def don't.....
She's a spoilt child
Still living at home
Mammy doing everything for her
She's as immature as him
Her friend group are mother's and homeowners
Imagine Ellie having to put a baby before her needs? She'd lose her life
She takes to the bed when she's in a bad mood or feeling depressed which is every second day....she was a doormat for Conor, who hung on every word he said, this new one Aoife is well able for him, she's a mother herself and a single mother, she's tough as nails I'd say and won't put him 1st or take any of the shit that Ellie took for 7 years.

glambots

Ellie does her show is getting lots of attention....
BOOOOOMMM... Conor posts the new squeeze.... Yikes 😬

Herefortea135

VIP Member
She clearly knows it’s there ! I’m sorry but what type of mother would happily have a laugh in the comment section about a bag of❄ Being there. Knowing Conor he’s done this to get traffic to his page he’s forever at this shite. Best part is his da is supposed to be a screw in a prison so u’d think he’d have it drilled into his not to get involved with this. Aoife I thought u might actually been more intelligent clearly ur just another fame hungry bimbo 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

unknownindividual

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂 .. when Aoife is criticised for her choice in men.. it’s because we are Ellie’s biggest fans? Give over ffs.

it’s logic... no one can’t comprehend why anyone would waste their time with needle dick especially after how he treated Ellie publicly and made a fool out of her for everyone to see. Why would anyone say to themselves? Oh he’s such a catch?

I’m not a fan of Ellie, tbh she’s boring but I can absolutely relate to the heartbreak she has gone through and I have so much empathy for her given it’s all played out on social media for everyone to see. It’s embarrassing enough when it happens privately, not to mind for everyone else to see.

BJ Keane would wallop 7 shades of shite out of Conor if he put his kid up on insta.

The same Conor that got battered by an 18 year old would be reduced to dust and never set foot in the Kingdom again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25