Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't like him at all but to be fair he's seeing her since June I found out and loads already knew. She's unreal so don't know how he kept her secret till now. Still don't think it will last but. She's way to good for him

Reactions: 4
Ah but it’s obvious he’s doing it to piss Ellie off, what was last weeks post ‘winning’ he’s such a dick

Reactions: 11
Ah but it’s obvious he’s doing it to piss Ellie off, what was last weeks post ‘winning’ he’s such a dick
Yeah maybe but I'm pretty sure Ellie would of already known since june considering how many others did.. aoife has 20k followers herself aswel like so not like she's wouldn't have people talking aswel

Reactions: 2
Oh totally, but I just think he’s a controlling and dangerous little fecker. Reminds me of an ex!

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure the first time I looked at Aoife’s page she had less than 10k. Definitely with him for more followers! Here’s hoping he got a tattoo for her so he can remove it like Ellie’s🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't like him at all but to be fair he's seeing her since June I found out and loads already knew. She's unreal so don't know how he kept her secret till now. Still don't think it will last but. She's way to good for him
I can’t see him flying down to Kerry every weekend to see her during the wintertime. How much is it to fly from Dublin to Kerry at the weekends.

His behaviour yesterday was awful. I don’t know how anyone would put up with that.

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure the first time I looked at Aoife’s page she had less than 10k. Definitely with him for more followers! Here’s hoping he got a tattoo for her so he can remove it like Ellie’s🤣
She had like 17 I think last time I checked but could be wrong.. she launched her own clothing branding a while back that I don't think done so well so maybe she's with him because she knows he can promote it. He's a muppet but can't say he's not great at promoting stuff and building a image. That be my bet if I was to guess

I can’t see him flying down to Kerry every weekend to see her during the wintertime. How much is it to fly from Dublin to Kerry at the weekends.

His behaviour yesterday was awful. I don’t know how anyone would put up with that.
I'd fly further to be with her if I'm honest hahaha she's one the best looking girls in Ireland in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
As someone above said he will be sorry when Ellie heals and moves on, his behaviour is disgusting. He is so disrespectful of their relationship & her feelings. When she meets someone else he will lose his tiny little mind and I’m here for it. He is an out & out scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah now whatever about Ellie, she may be self entitled. But all these comments about her weight and looks and how Conor ‘upgraded’ is uncalled for. She’s far from ugly and even if she were it doesn’t make it okay how he treated her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Anyone know what the #RVD means on his insta post? 😂
All I could find that made any type of sense was that it's a health issue that's causes high blood pressure

Ah now whatever about Ellie, she may be self entitled. But all these comments about her weight and looks and how Conor ‘upgraded’ is uncalled for. She’s far from ugly and even if she were it doesn’t make it okay how he treated her.
It's tattle, don't be so soft.. don't see you saying anything about how conner is getting abused haha they both fools in my opinion so both are fair game

Reactions: 7
that’s for going out in Ibiza not for s fecking christening! I’d be fuming if someone attended my child’s like that

Reactions: 14
Her clothes are too small for her she needs to wear her size is what it is

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.