Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie is a beautiful , talented lovely girl , Conor is leaching off her he literally has no talent so he just is trying to make something of himself frantically setting up page after page business after business like pick one thing focus on that and nurture and grow it , I feel bad for Ellie because she is absolutely lovely and she deserves more then this she deserves someone she can trust and will never publicly embarrass her I hope she sees sense someday and just leaves him he’s jealous of her and toxic
Sorry but I don’t feel one bit sorry for Ellie anymore 🤷‍♀️. She keeps taking him back and she keeps getting cheated on again. He is scum but at this stage if she keeps taking him back she has no one to blame but herself. He is toxic and she is enabling him.

Reactions: 7
He's a spa.
She seems nice, her sister was in my year at school. Nothing bad to say on either of them.

She should get rid of him, she has created a huge following and business for herself, he's just a dead weight.

That saga about the m&m bars was ridiculous, when he said he had bought loads aand then two posts later he's lille I can't find them anywhere, dope

What does everyone think of her 4 week course? Think it would've done better in lockdown as noow everything is opening up will ppl be bothered?

Reactions: 2
It sounds funny but he is some sort of glamorous scumbag. Flaunting a few K there a couple of weeks ago in his Mam’s back garden. It’s like when you see those dodgy raffles for horses and stolen cars on Facebook. He’s taken it to the next level... INSTA! None of his earnings are legit if you ask me. The ASAI needs to bring him down a peg or two. Every post of his is clearly a sponsored/affiliated/gifted one! He’s just mad clever branding himself to the other scumbags out there. I wouldn’t stay in any of the hotels he promotes on IrelandStays either and don’t get me started on his rebranding of the HiSmile teeth whitening kits! He clearly thinks a lot of himself as a brand.

Reactions: 1
It sounds funny but he is some sort of glamorous scumbag. Flaunting a few K there a couple of weeks ago in his Mam’s back garden. It’s like when you see those dodgy raffles for horses and stolen cars on Facebook. He’s taken it to the next level... INSTA! None of his earnings are legit if you ask me. The ASAI needs to bring him down a peg or two. Every post of his is clearly a sponsored/affiliated/gifted one! He’s just mad clever branding himself to the other scumbags out there. I wouldn’t stay in any of the hotels he promotes on IrelandStays either and don’t get me started on his rebranding of the HiSmile teeth whitening kits! He clearly thinks a lot of himself as a brand.
He looks like he wants to be part of the Gucci gang. Who in their right mind would buy his teeth whitening kit.

• Haha
Did anyone see his stories earlier. He did an ask me anything and people asked about him and Ellie. He said the aren’t together but still he seems to think they will get back together. He also confirmed he is no longer working for the one agency.

Did anyone see his stories earlier. He did an ask me anything and people asked about him and Ellie. He said the aren’t together but still he seems to think they will get back together. He also confirmed he is no longer working for the one agency.
Oh strange and he also said him and Ellie was going away next week to hotels he said that on his story either today or yesterday

Oh strange and he also said him and Ellie was going away next week to hotels he said that on his story either today or yesterday
Ye I’d say he thinks they will get back togther. He is like an annoying teenager who doesn’t know when to give up.

Ye I’d say he thinks they will get back togther. He is like an annoying teenager who doesn’t know when to give up.
I don’t think they have broken up seemed like he was taking the piss I say there both still together

Haha that was definitely a joke

Reactions: 2
Lads I really like Ellie but has anyone listened to her saying she's on the way to buy a new phone as her old one is broke because she brings it into the shower to watch videos? She only has that phone a wet week. And before ye say it, maybe I am jealous because I have my iPhone a good 3-4 years, work 6 days a week and still couldn't justify spending huge money on a new phone (peasant), never-mind intentionally damaging it.

I just think none of them have respect for things anymore, it just shows how much money they must be making when you can bring your iPhone into the shower with you and not think twice about buying a new one 😪

I know she's well entitled to spend her money on whatever she wants and fair play to her for making such a huge living from IG it just makes me sick when people don't respect and mind things that are worth so much to other people 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Lads I really like Ellie but has anyone listened to her saying she's on the way to buy a new phone as her old one is broke because she brings it into the shower to watch videos? She only has that phone a wet week. And before ye say it, maybe I am jealous because I have my iPhone a good 3-4 years, work 6 days a week and still couldn't justify spending huge money on a new phone (peasant), never-mind intentionally damaging it.

I just think none of them have respect for things anymore, it just shows how much money they must be making when you can bring your iPhone into the shower with you and not think twice about buying a new one 😪

I know she's well entitled to spend her money on whatever she wants and fair play to her for making such a huge living from IG it just makes me sick when people don't respect and mind things that are worth so much to other people 🤷‍♀️
Plus the fact she can’t put her phone down for 5 minutes to get a shower 😳

Reactions: 7
It’s the photoshop that gets me. Constantly living life behind a filter. Whitening his teeth (recent post [green tracksuit] he whitened his top teeth and forgot to whiten his bottom ones 🤦‍♂️😂) - always editing his face removing spots and blemishes (eat less shite CONR) - ever see how badly he photoshops his “muscles” those arms 🙈😂 - people like these are the reason people are bleeping taking their own lives - trying to live up to these standards - when in fact they don’t actually exist!!!! He’s not a bad looking lad - wish he could just be natural and promote a healthy bleeping imagine - eating all the shite he can get his hands on and still maintain the “abs”. No he scoffs a bite of today’s latest promo trash and fucks the rest in the bin then photoshops his body and face. Ellie is the same. face caked in makeup and then still facetunes it...... NO ONE looks like this in RL... I’m sick of people (inc myself) trying to live up to these image standards - when in fact they don’t exist. I turned 30 last week - maybe this is all old age I don’t know but for me it’s time to be proud of my ever growing bald patch - FS 🥴 and worry a lot less about other people opinions. We all have what WE see as “flaws” but no one actually notices them. It’s time we all begin to stop feeding into and supporting these gobshite “influencers” and learn to be comfortable in our own skin - without a pair of knock off air pods - (even those only exist for people who can’t afford to real ones so as they can buy them and in turn feel “like everyone else on their IG feed”).... duck it - if you can’t afford them use your head phones or save for a few months and get the real ones - stop feeling the need to match these influencer wankers and just learn to be happy. I’ve been through dark times. I’ve hated myself. I’ve wanted to end it all. I got better. I learned to be happy again. Learning to love who I am a bit more and that starts with self acceptance and being real. The like of CR and EK will never help that. They won’t care about the people thinking less of themselves for the envy they carry to be like them. Unfollowing these numpties and continuing on my own journey of loving who I am and those around me who truly matter. Hopefully more people can too. 🤜🤛

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s the photoshop that gets me. Constantly living life behind a filter. Whitening his teeth (recent post [green tracksuit] he whitened his top teeth and forgot to whiten his bottom ones 🤦‍♂️😂) - always editing his face removing spots and blemishes (eat less shite CONR) - ever see how badly he photoshops his “muscles” those arms 🙈😂 - people like these are the reason people are bleeping taking their own lives - trying to live up to these standards - when in fact they don’t actually exist!!!! He’s not a bad looking lad - wish he could just be natural and promote a healthy bleeping imagine - eating all the shite he can get his hands on and still maintain the “abs”. No he scoffs a bite of today’s latest promo trash and fucks the rest in the bin then photoshops his body and face. Ellie is the same. face caked in makeup and then still facetunes it...... NO ONE looks like this in RL... I’m sick of people (inc myself) trying to live up to these image standards - when in fact they don’t exist. I turned 30 last week - maybe this is all old age I don’t know but for me it’s time to be proud of my ever growing bald patch - FS 🥴 and worry a lot less about other people opinions. We all have what WE see as “flaws” but no one actually notices them. It’s time we all begin to stop feeding into and supporting these gobshite “influencers” and learn to be comfortable in our own skin - without a pair of knock off air pods - (even those only exist for people who can’t afford to real ones so as they can buy them and in turn feel “like everyone else on their IG feed”).... duck it - if you can’t afford them use your head phones or save for a few months and get the real ones - stop feeling the need to match these influencer wankers and just learn to be happy. I’ve been through dark times. I’ve hated myself. I’ve wanted to end it all. I got better. I learned to be happy again. Learning to love who I am a bit more and that starts with self acceptance and being real. The like of CR and EK will never help that. They won’t care about the people thinking less of themselves for the envy they carry to be like them. Unfollowing these numpties and continuing on my own journey of loving who I am and those around me who truly matter. Hopefully more people can too. 🤜🤛
He was shopping to Louis Vuitton earlier. The sliders he was looking at are like 6 or 7 hundred euro. He is unemployed, what is he looking at this stuff for. The sunglasses he bought are €400. Like what the actual duck. He looked like proper scumbag in the picture he took in the Louis Vuitton section in Brown Thomas with his grey tracksuit pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.