Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣how many jobs does he have? Does he work for that agent company anymore?? It will probably contain shorts, polo tops and runners.
He has too many everyday there’s about 3/4 ads on his stories , actually I think everything is an ad 😂 he’s so greedy , depending on his prices I can’t see it being successful

Reactions: 2
He has too many everyday there’s about 3/4 ads on his stories , actually I think everything is an ad 😂 he’s so greedy , depending on his prices I can’t see it being successful
Yes his whole pages is just ads but he never puts up ad in his page or gifted which I taught was illegal maybe I am wrong. Does he ever cook at home Or doe his mam not cook as he is always eating out.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes his whole pages is just ads but he never puts up ad in his page or gifted which I taught was illegal maybe I am wrong. Does he ever cook at home Or doe his mam not cook as he is always eating out.
No he never does I think he’s being caught out a few times but nothing ever happens him 🙄 if he cooks it’s stuff he buys from dublin meat company and he just heats it up. Is it just me or does he have a huge appetite I know he’s a man but he doesn’t exactly have a lot of muscle or anything . He does exercise though so I suppose he can afford to eat but I know I’d put on about 3 stone a week if I ate all that

• Haha
No he never does I think he’s being caught out a few times but nothing ever happens him 🙄 if he cooks it’s stuff he buys from dublin meat company and he just heats it up. Is it just me or does he have a huge appetite I know he’s a man but he doesn’t exactly have a lot of muscle or anything . He does exercise though so I suppose he can afford to eat but I know I’d put on about 3 stone a week if I ate all that
Ye she does he lots but not much muscle on him at all no arm muscles well none that I can see 🤣🤣 plus his skin is a mess with spots.

Ye she does he lots but not much muscle on him at all no arm muscles well none that I can see 🤣🤣 plus his skin is a mess with spots.
It’s all unhealthy food aswell. How much greasy foods does he eat. The CR clothing is cringe. It’s probably just knock off Cristiano Ronaldo clothing. AC sales and all those lux buster sites are all knock offs.

He barely mentions Ellie anymore. They’ve only met up a couple of times recently on his stories.

He gets his car valetted every week or 2. He’s been trying to get new car lately aswell.

He’s like a wannabe skanker. It’s embarrassing.

It’s all unhealthy food aswell. How much greasy foods does he eat. The CR clothing is cringe. It’s probably just knock off Cristiano Ronaldo clothing. AC sales and all those lux buster sites are all knock offs.

He barely mentions Ellie anymore. They’ve only met up a couple of times recently on his stories.

He gets his car valetted every week or 2. He’s been trying to get new car lately aswell.

He’s like a wannabe skanker. It’s embarrassing.
Yes they don’t seem to meet up as much. She could do so much better I think. She looks so different when she has no make up to when she does have it done. I do love a chipper but like come on give me some veg/fruit please. He seems fairly good pals with that girl kelly from his old job the agency place.

Yes they don’t seem to meet up as much. She could do so much better I think. She looks so different when she has no make up to when she does have it done. I do love a chipper but like come on give me some veg/fruit please. He seems fairly good pals with that girl kelly from his old job the agency place.
could be in an open relationship? she could do way better than him

He’s not getting many people to like following he clothing page. How many different clothing pages is he always linking in his stories and they have all been set up in the past 3 or 4 months. Literally every single one of them dodge and they only person they have have “modelling” their clothes is him.

"Mad that 25,000 see my stories but they wouldn't follow a start up business"

Yeah, absolutely mad that not all of those 25,000 people are interested in the chinese clobber you're shilling.

I don't mind Conor but he always hails his "failures" as begrudgery. Never crosses his mind that his ideas aren't that great.

Reactions: 8
He
"Mad that 25,000 see my stories but they wouldn't follow a start up business"

Yeah, absolutely mad that not all of those 25,000 people are interested in the chinese clobber you're shilling.

I don't mind Conor but he always hails his "failures" as begrudgery. Never crosses his mind that his ideas aren't that great.
He keeps ignoring questions about him and Ellie when people ask are the still together when it’s obvious they aren’t

He follows her but she doesn’t follow him 👀 she has no photos up of them but he does 🤔
I think it's the other way about. Probably took a hump when she sacked him. She's a beautiful looking girl and he was always doing ridiculous photoshopping of her photos. Aww he's a twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.