Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is in almost constant promotion mode. Like AC sales, Luxbuster, wilsalux all look like they just sell knockoffs and over priced ones aswell. Are the are the set up by him? Does he still work for the One agency? He hasn’t posted anything about them in a while.

He seems to be constantly eating take away and snacking. It’s all ridiculously unhealthy food and It’s he seems to eat like 3 or 4 different dishes from each restaurant unless it’s not just him eating it.

He was in a car show the other day looking at BMW’s. Is he pushing that they will gift him one. I’d imagine given the current situation that most places will only give cars to proper celebrities and people who are well known
god knows what he thinks! he thinks he is gorgeous too & him rare Looking! The food posts are annoying but has anyone noticed Shannen Reilly mc graths food posts on her stories? The girl is being sent food gifts 24/7 often she has been gifted breakfast lunch and dinner & snacks & sometimes double of each meal too so she will post pizza for dinner then hour later it’s somewhere else 🙈 don’t think she realises she doesn’t have to say yes to every single gifted item!! Especially food! It’s a Total waste of food & the amount of homeless & starving on our streets in Dublin she should be ashamed!! Is there a thread for her? Also earlier she posted the June 2nd blackout lives matter clearly stating no posting on this day and an hour later tagging yet another food delivery like seriously how dumb

Reactions: 3
god knows what he thinks! he thinks he is gorgeous too & him rare Looking! The food posts are annoying but has anyone noticed Shannen Reilly mc graths food posts on her stories? The girl is being sent food gifts 24/7 often she has been gifted breakfast lunch and dinner & snacks & sometimes double of each meal too so she will post pizza for dinner then hour later it’s somewhere else 🙈 don’t think she realises she doesn’t have to say yes to every single gifted item!! Especially food! It’s a Total waste of food & the amount of homeless & starving on our streets in Dublin she should be ashamed!! Is there a thread for her? Also earlier she posted the June 2nd blackout lives matter clearly stating no posting on this day and an hour later tagging yet another food delivery like seriously how dumb
He looks like a young drug dealer, a McGregor knockoff almost. He’s from the skerries/swords. He dress like a skobe but clearly isn’t from poor family. Dunno why food places need to send the free takeaways given that takeaways are so busy at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He looks like a young drug dealer, a McGregor knockoff almost. He’s from the skerries/swords. He dress like a skobe but clearly isn’t from poor family. Dunno why food places need to send the free takeaways given that takeaways are so busy at the moment.
I get where your coming from they both rotten.com! Conor is like a child on steroids! Wee boy in mans body who thinks too much of himself and the way he treats Ellie is disgraceful I hope she Comes to her senses! Could be worse though I Just found out on here that a fitness influencer I follow, her lad served time for sexual assault/rape! Pleaded guilty when he was 16/17 . Can’t believe it blown away

Reactions: 4
I get where your coming from they both rotten.com! Conor is like a child on steroids! Wee boy in mans body who thinks too much of himself and the way he treats Ellie is disgraceful I hope she Comes to her senses! Could be worse though I Just found out on here that a fitness influencer I follow, her lad served time for sexual assault/rape! Pleaded guilty when he was 16/17 . Can’t believe it blown away
He is pushing pills and protein so he could be on steroids.

Well you wonder why he is banned from her house. She is probably afraid how damaged her image will be if they spilt and pictures of him cheating come out. She will look like a fool and probably won’t have much sympathy

Reactions: 1

Well you wonder why he is banned from her house. She is probably afraid how damaged her image will be if they spilt and pictures of him cheating come out. She will look like a
fool and probably won’t have much sympathy
What is he banned from her house? I never knew that

Well you wonder why he is banned from her house. She is probably afraid how damaged her image will be if they spilt and pictures of him cheating come out. She will look like a fool and probably won’t have much sympathy
Why would her image be damaged for leaving a cheating lad? Most of her fans think she too good for him she woukd be celebrated for leaving I think! Because she deserves more

Reactions: 3
Why would her image be damaged for leaving a cheating lad? Most of her fans think she too good for him she woukd be celebrated for leaving I think! Because she deserves more
If he is a serial cheater as some people say he is, and more stuff starts coming out she will be humiliated.

I used to really really really like Ellie when she moved to Canada she was so relatable and lovely! She did a Fb live one day (still on her business page) and some people asked her did she try jeffree star cosmetics (obviously easier to buy in Canada) and she replied “I dont like Jeffree Star hes a wanker” and then gets asked to be on Jeffrees panel in Dublin and doing Youtube videos saying how obsessed she is with him, hmm.
As for her defending Conor every time, she’s actually lost followers over it because they’re so tired of it.

Reactions: 6
I used to really really really like Ellie when she moved to Canada she was so relatable and lovely! She did a Fb live one day (still on her business page) and some people asked her did she try jeffree star cosmetics (obviously easier to buy in Canada) and she replied “I dont like Jeffree Star hes a wanker” and then
gets asked to be on Jeffrees panel in Dublin
and doing Youtube videos saying how obsessed she is with him, hmm.

He is a dick he is so up his own arse. He kept saying they broke up yesterday on his insta also. Why does he always photoshop Ellie?? He could do with trying to stop eating like takeaways every day.

Reactions: 1
Why does he put up one of them boxes to ask him a question and then make fun of every question that gets asked or doesn’t answer them properly. He’s such a gobshite he can’t go a day without an ad. Still don’t know what his website is all about surely if your going to order food you’d go to the restaurants page or ring them not go through his page and pay out of your hole for his ‘deals’. Rant over 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.