Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who hillbillyink is? I always thought he was Ellie’s brother but reading through this made me think he was Caoimhe’s boyfriend?? Although Caoimhe always shares quotes about not needing men and being single etc and hillbilly ink did a Q&A the last day and said he wasn’t with Caoimhe and never had been? I’m so confused?
He’s Caoimhe’s BFF but does anyone remember when he started going out with Onagh from Platinum, all of a sudden him and Caoimhe fell out. Then the minute he broke up with her he was back hanging around with Caoimhe 😂

Reactions: 3
Ffs Ellie is promoting a sun bed business on her stories today 🙄
How irresponsible, when your audience is primarily highly influential young girls this is wrong. She clearly doesn’t care about the damage these people will get from sunbeds. For this alone I will never watch another one of her stories. Some regulation needs to be in place to stop this

Reactions: 11
Is conor on Ellie house just saw a post up on caoimhe insta it’s a tik tok of her and conor must be there when her parents away

Is conor on Ellie house just saw a post up on caoimhe insta it’s a tik tok of her and conor must be there when her parents away
yeah he looks to be staying the night. Ellie said on her stories earlier that her parents are away - only reason he’d be able to stay.

cant stand him. The photoshopped pictures and the way he talks about her, I’d be out the door after I put him through the wall.

Reactions: 2
She does. I have seen her around town and she’s clearly great at taken make up photos because in person her makeup isn’t that good
He posted a video on his story close up to her and I was quite shocked. She must be a wizard with the editing

Reactions: 5
She also always looks so skinny in the photos she puts up and then when someone else puts up a picture of her she’s much more chunky. She still looks good but it’s just a bit deceptive to edit your pics to look that slim if you’re not, especially because there’s so many young girls following her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Huge long story trying to gain support for her upcoming trip to Ibiza. Terrified of the Paul Stenson treatment. And obviously blocked everyone who replied saying, selfish cow, travelling abroad.

Reactions: 9
Huge long story trying to gain support for her upcoming trip to Ibiza. Terrified of the Paul Stenson treatment. And obviously blocked everyone who replied saying, selfish cow, travelling abroad.
Yes! So obvious that's what she's doing and making a joke of it by tagging Paul 🙄

Reactions: 4
Not the same as the pictures she’s putting up herself. She must be great at face tune. The makeup is so caked, no way would I attend her salon (whenever she gets it opened)
That’s how I’ve seen her, she really is great at Facetune

Reactions: 2
Not the same as the pictures she’s putting up herself. She must be great at face tune. The makeup is so caked, no way would I attend her salon (whenever she gets it opened)
Isn’t she like 23? Jesus I’m over 10 years older than her and don’t have wrinkles like that on my face. She would want to cut back on the sunbeds

Reactions: 6
Is Ellie for real with the pretty little thing as today . The greed is absolutely shocking.

:rolleyes: Saw SO many people promoting PLT in the last couple of days. Honestly makes me so angry, aren't they owned by the same family that were outed the other day? Bloggers have literally no moral compass, they'll do anything for a paid ad to get some cash. They lay low for a few days and don't address the issue and then pick up where they left off once it all dies down.

I've lost an awful lot of respect for Ellie recently for a number of things (staying with Conor with all the cheating, on for travelling to Ibiza against government guidelines, not addressing the Boohoo thing) but now it's just pure greed for paid ads, she just presumes everyone will have forgotten about it all

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.