Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's the other way about. Probably took a hump when she sacked him. She's a beautiful looking girl and he was always doing ridiculous photoshopping of her photos. Aww he's a twit
No just checked again he’s following her but she’s not in his followers

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They’re still following each other.
To anyone who hasnt seen the voicenotes it’s basically Liz Reaney absolutely locked sending voice notes to a call out page that Ellies parents aren’t allowing Conor into their home which I don’t blame them if im honest. If he did All the tit hes done to ellie to my daughter id never let him near her again. Love is blind🙄 he doesnt love her she adores him.

Reactions: 3
Their all still following eachother :unsure:
Back following each other today , I think it’s all for attention, if someone cheated on you that much and you just take them back again and again there’s something not right with you. Maybe he doesn’t cheat but apparently the two of them are no saints and if that’s true it’s just a toxic relationship but I do think it’s all put on for the attention. Sure the minute he sets up a new business and is giving out about people not following his page this all stars up 🤔 Bit weird

I seen on instagram that she was doing a live the other night and starting crying when people asked her about Conor and her sister was on shouting saying look at Twitter but I can’t see anything. Don’t think their together but will no doubt be back together soon

I missed the live what was said?also they do this quite regularly unfollow and re follow. I think Ellie is lovely girl and deserves so much better he has been caught cheating so many times. He is vile 🤢

I think they do it for attention too. He's always going on and off private as well.

Reactions: 1
I seen on instagram that she was doing a live the other night and starting crying when people asked her about Conor and her sister was on shouting saying look at Twitter but I can’t see anything. Don’t think their together but will no doubt be back together soon
I just had a look, it’s not hard to find just type in their names and it’s right there. Look at the replies to some tweets too, screenshots etc. I’m not sure If I’m allowed to post them here?

I just had a look, it’s not hard to find just type in their names and it’s right there. Look at the replies to some tweets too, screenshots etc. I’m not sure If I’m allowed to post them here?
Don’t think there’s any issue, maybe scribble out the usernames?

You can post just scribble out user names

Would hate to see her get back with him after all this but I've seen it happen with other girls too many times before

Those screenshots are from last year. Ellie went to Liverpool with her friends and Conor met up with a girl (to be fair everyone knows who it is) and she went to a hotel with Conor and slept with him. To be fair everyone knows Conor Ryan so she’s just as bad. He came to Galway before he moved to Toronto and matched with girls on tinder and asked them to stay with him in the clayton hotel 🤮🤮 one girl outted him on Instagram and there was a huge row between them all

Reactions: 3
Ellie is a beautiful , talented lovely girl , Conor is leaching off her he literally has no talent so he just is trying to make something of himself frantically setting up page after page business after business like pick one thing focus on that and nurture and grow it , I feel bad for Ellie because she is absolutely lovely and she deserves more then this she deserves someone she can trust and will never publicly embarrass her I hope she sees sense someday and just leaves him he’s jealous of her and toxic

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.