Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was shopping to Louis Vuitton earlier. The sliders he was looking at are like 6 or 7 hundred euro. He is unemployed, what is he looking at this stuff for. The sunglasses he bought are €400. Like what the actual duck. He looked like proper scumbag in the picture he took in the Louis Vuitton section in Brown Thomas with his grey tracksuit pants.
Going broke to keep up the false image. Look proper cool in the hood wearing those 🤦‍♂️🙄 Won’t need to worry about teeth whitening when those bad boys are on 😉 can always wear them when he’s doing a bitta weldin’ 😎

Reactions: 2
I like Ellie but she was looking for places that would have the phone she wanted this morning and now some company have given it to her, I assume she didn’t pay for it

I like Ellie but she was looking for places that would have the phone she wanted this morning and now some company have given it to her, I assume she didn’t pay for it
I say she paid for it Ellie is quite good at putting up gifted etc on her posts etc I think

Reactions: 1
Ellie is one of the most self centred, boring and fake people in that world. My friend works pr and ive been to events with her, she turns it on for camera but isn't very nice other than that.
Unless you can do something for her she's not interested, she really woke me up to the fakeness of that world.
Getting her lips done before releasing lip glosses with bperfect was a joke, they were awful products too.

Reactions: 4
Conor is in jd sports showing us around shop etc and the lay out but I have not seen anything only him looking at runners/clothes I assumed he would of be showing like the lay out so when you enter shop and the floor stickers etc

Reactions: 1
All conor’s pages are private now. You have to follow. Me thinks he has been on here reading!

Does anyone know who hillbillyink is? I always thought he was Ellie’s brother but reading through this made me think he was Caoimhe’s boyfriend?? Although Caoimhe always shares quotes about not needing men and being single etc and hillbilly ink did a Q&A the last day and said he wasn’t with Caoimhe and never had been? I’m so confused?

• Angry
He got called out on twitter, so funny!
Someone posted on Twitter a link to his teeth Whitening kit on Alibaba. He is some bellend. I am sure that restaurant he tagged with a picture from some place in LA are thinking what an idiot. He is like the kid in school who is always messing and everybody laughs but they are laughing at him not with with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone posted on Twitter a link to his teeth Whitening kit on Alibaba. He is some bellend. I am sure that restaurant he tagged with a picture from some place in LA are thinking what an idiot. He is like the kid in school who is always messing and everybody laughs but they are laughing at him not with with him.
He only sets up the insta pages to blag more free stuff... free hotel stays, free meals...

Watching his story is the modern day Equivalent of watching the qvc shopping channel in the 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Caoimhe’s accent is 100 times thicker than Ellie’s it’s so weird

He's a gobshite. How many adds are on his story everday? I have to unfollow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.