Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is at it again sayin that fella split his head open. It looks like red slush puppie all over him. Sayin go to Darrens story to see what happened. :rolleyes: He goes on like a kid.

Reactions: 9
These 2 couples have made santorini look tit which is no mean feat

Wannabes with im sure not a penny between any of them.

Reactions: 10
These 2 couples have made santorini look tit which is no mean feat

Wannabes with im sure not a penny between any of them.
Definitely! I think it's the only time I have seen Santorini look like the Balearic islands!! 🙈

Think they got the wrong Greek island they should have went to Kos! Now they’re pretending Ellie got engaged using Caitlyns ring it’s such a tit show I’ve second hand embarrassment for them 🥴

Reactions: 18
Is it just me but is Conor off his tits on just more than drink ? What a show ! Two of them !!!

Reactions: 13
Yea I would kill him. He must be an insecure little f**k
It's car crash tv,one of these days it'll all come crashing down around him. He'll bring it all on himself and once again Ellie will look silly for staying with him.

It's car crash tv,one of these days it'll all come crashing down around him. He'll bring it all on himself and once again Ellie will look silly for staying with him.
She must be a very insecure girl to stay with that piece of work.. he’s like a Jack Russell

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she has a manager they really need up step in and get him away from her ‘brand’. She needs to cut him from her stories. Stop letting him scoot on her coattails. I do feel somewhat sorry for her. He has some sort of hold over her and he’s a rotten scrote who seems to have treated her like dirt.

Reactions: 7
I’ve lost so much respect for Ellie the last couple of months. I really enjoyed following her before but he just drags her down he will impact this big product launch with B perfect that she’s been hinting at for ages........I know I won’t be buying it !

Reactions: 12
See her sharing a video debate about the restaurants are the problem with Covid ? Ellie leave it out! You have no respect for the current situation by the way your carrying on and living life like your invisible from this all? People need to start seeing through her also and not just Conor who is the biggest bellend going .

Reactions: 15
I used to like Ellie but she is just as bad as him. Cannot stand her.

Reactions: 6
If she has a manager they really need up step in and get him away from her ‘brand’. She needs to cut him from her stories. Stop letting him scoot on her coattails. I do feel somewhat sorry for her. He has some sort of hold over her and he’s a rotten scrote who seems to have treated her like dirt.
nah I don’t feel sorry for her she’s clearly like him they’re both cut from the same cloth to be honest I think people have just seen through her now .. Nathan Adams was her manager I don’t know what happened though doesn’t look like he is anymore.. her parents need to step in but then again her sister is the same so I doubt they will.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.