Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so frustrating watching these muppets! I’ve haven’t been anywhere other than work and home. When I go out to the shops I’m so careful with my mask on and sanitizer used at every opportunity.......but yet here I am at home sick the last 4 days waiting on my covid test to come back. I have followed all guidelines so carefully but yet I could potentially have caught it and then you see these muppets flaunting restrictions. You can guarantee Covid won’t come knocking on their door!!

Reactions: 11
I can’t take Carla and the new fella seriously they don’t suit at all 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We can’t hug loved ones but it’s ok for these two goons to get up close and personal 🤨🙃
Immature selfish dickheads. They probably don’t know what the word ‘pandemic’ means. I’ve had to cancel two holidays because I’m in the at risk category so I just can’t chance it, so yeah I am super bitter when I see dirtbags like them off our foreign all over each other ready to sniff the night away. Sure they could have a night like that in Dublin , never mind being interested in the culture or touristy side of a country 🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s so frustrating watching these muppets! I’ve haven’t been anywhere other than work and home. When I go out to the shops I’m so careful with my mask on and sanitizer used at every opportunity.......but yet here I am at home sick the last 4 days waiting on my covid test to come back. I have followed all guidelines so carefully but yet I could potentially have caught it and then you see these muppets flaunting restrictions. You can guarantee Covid won’t come knocking on their door!!
Hope you will be ok x

Reactions: 4
I didn’t even know carla had a new fella, what happened to the last one? She could have her on thread on this.

Reactions: 1
I can’t take Carla and the new fella seriously they don’t suit at all 😂😂😂
His a bit weird looking 🤔 the eyelashes & brows! & the brown weird face 😷

All coked out of it 😂😂😂😂 taking over carlas fellas stories trying to get his followers up too absolute muppets
Can’t find the his page now ? Probably changed the name !

Reactions: 3
Lads that holiday looks like a bleeping nightmare Jesus they are like a bunch of teeny boppers at their first disco after having 7 cans of Fanta 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Karma will get them and I hope soon bunch of dick heads honestly i cancelled all my trips too their parents must be so proud of them.....

Reactions: 5
What are they deleting. The absolute state of them screaming and roaring their heads off. Such scumbags. I’d be raging if I was staying near them or in a nice Taverna with them around.

Reactions: 6
Sorry had to jump on here they’re all doing my tits in! Why does Conor keep pretending tony has done something super exciting/watch worthy and telling people to go check out his story’s it’s not even remotely funny and he’s done it the whole trip. It’s desperation.

Reactions: 13
It’s a desperate attempt to get him more followers. See Tony commented about the jeep telling everyone it was an in joke and people should get on with their days. They’re a pack of immature duck wits

Reactions: 5
Sorry had to jump on here they’re all doing my tits in! Why does Conor keep pretending tony has done something super exciting/watch worthy and telling people to go check out his story’s it’s not even remotely funny and he’s done it the whole trip. It’s desperation.
He thinks he is billy big balls with his massive following and doing Tony a favour getting him more followers, he tried it with Carla's man too:rolleyes:
What i wouldn't do to be on holidays right now but instead i cancelled the 2 i had booked 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.