Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously doesn’t care if people know she’s gone to Ibiza. Wouldn’t have let Caitlyn film them otherwise.

Reactions: 1
She was the one giving out over lockdown about friends meeting up and now here she is off to country not on the green list for starters and not for an essential reason.
Surely she couldve gotten sponsored holidays in Ireland at least?
And is your man conor not getting done for that trading stuff? I see the main page is still active claiming they Are legit

Reactions: 6
I would not mind if they went abroad If it was green list to be honest where they going to self isolate when they arrive home

Is Any one actually surprised they went?? Ellie is trying very hard to stay away from the camera but Conor really isn't! He couldn't care less, thinks he's invincible. He looks like a coke head I think. Ellie's let herself down again by going but also by trying to be sneaky about it. Maybe she's just as bad as Conor after all. I'll never purchase anything they advertise, I follow them for the drama and the break ups.

Reactions: 18
Is Any one actually surprised they went?? Ellie is trying very hard to stay away from the camera but Conor really isn't! He couldn't care less, thinks he's invincible. He looks like a coke head I think. Ellie's let herself down again by going but also by trying to be sneaky about it. Maybe she's just as bad as Conor after all. I'll never purchase anything they advertise, I follow them for the drama and the break ups.
They have the money to go away anytime, this was just them sticking two fingers up at everyone who has lost someone during this pandemic & to all the healthcare staff. If Ellie promotes it I am boycotting it.

Reactions: 10
They have the money to go away anytime, this was just them sticking two fingers up at everyone who has lost someone during this pandemic & to all the healthcare staff. If Ellie promotes it I am boycotting it.
I think the way they travelled through Belfast has annoyed me the most, like 100% trying to get around the rules, I'm Actually delighted it back fired on them, 14 days quarantine required, they both may have many followers who agree with what they've done but I'm sure they also have just as many who have been directly impacted by covid 19 either personally or professionally who won't support this selfish decision.

Reactions: 8
I think the way they travelled through Belfast has annoyed me the most, like 100% trying to get around the rules, I'm Actually delighted it back fired on them, 14 days quarantine required, they both may have many followers who agree with what they've done but I'm sure they also have just as many who have been directly impacted by covid 19 either personally or professionally who won't support this selfish decision.
I think this will be enough to turn a lot of people off. They say that you can tell a lot about someone by the company they keep and her bf is clearly not at all nice. We are in a pandemic, people have lost loved ones that they could not even say goodby to, people have lost their jobs and here is Ellis buying a brand new car last week & flying off to Ibiza this week. It’s all very distasteful and shows how little she cares about anyone but herself

Reactions: 5
I think this will be enough to turn a lot of people off. They say that you can tell a lot about someone by the company they keep and her bf is clearly not at all nice. We are in a pandemic, people have lost loved ones that they could not even say goodby to, people have lost their jobs and here is Ellis buying a brand new car last week & flying off to Ibiza this week. It’s all very distasteful and shows how little she cares about anyone but herself
I think Ellie was able to hide her true personality for a long time because no matter what she did Conor was always top of the sh*t list and he always went to the next level of dishonesty and she got away with being the victim, I'm ashamed to say I really did think she was a decent person with family values and good morals and would see the light about conor soon before he completely ruined her life, turns out she's just as selfish as he is.

Reactions: 10
I think Ellie was able to hide her true personality for a long time because no matter what she did Conor was always top of the sh*t list and he always went to the next level of dishonesty and she got away with being the victim, I'm ashamed to say I really did think she was a decent person with family values and good morals and would see the light about conor soon before he completely ruined her life, turns out she's just as selfish as he is.
Good point!

Whatever happened with Ellie's online make up course? Did many people actually sign up? Maybe i missed the posts but it seems like it hasn't been mentioned since she first advertised it about 5 weeks ago. Can't find 1 single review about it. Very strange.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Paul from White Moose is going to say anything about it? He went on about people being covid flouters.. but he seems friendly with Conor.

Reactions: 8
Whatever happened with Ellie's online make up course? Did many people actually sign up? Maybe i missed the posts but it seems like it hasn't been mentioned since she first advertised it about 5 weeks ago. Can't find 1 single review about it. Very strange.
No one serious about make up would have booked it, she is still doing the same looks and using the same techniques she first started with. There are far better MUAs running online courses. She might get a few very young girls but that’s it

Reactions: 2
No one serious about make up would have booked it, she is still doing the same looks and using the same techniques she first started with. There are far better MUAs running online courses. She might get a few very young girls but that’s it
Oh I totally agree!!! Just very unlike these Insta huns to not pat themselves publicly on the back unless it was a complete scam and they like to ignore and pretend like it never happened.

Wonder if Paul from White Moose is going to say anything about it? He went on about people being covid flouters.. but he seems friendly with Conor.
I was wondering this but then he stopped shaming people a week or so ago. Probably when he realised some of his mates were definitely still going to head on holidays.
Yer wan Caitlyn has a story from last night with a glimpse of Ellie in it. Clearly her.
I say she’ll be posting pre taken pictures over the next few days.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.