Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes in the comments of the Goss.ie post defending herself.
There are people saying mind your own business, I'm sorry but when your actions may affect the whole country then why should ppl sit back and say nothing.
She knows well she shouldn't have gone and so many Irish have cancelled holidays in order to protect public health.
So selfish

Reactions: 11
Shes in the comments of the Goss.ie post defending herself.
There are people saying mind your own business, I'm sorry but when your actions may affect the whole country then why should ppl sit back and say nothing.
She knows well she shouldn't have gone and so many Irish have cancelled holidays in order to protect public health.
So selfish
And Ellie says she would have lost a lot of money by cancelling. Sure they make a fortune selling shite to people and live in their ma's house. I think they could afford it. Not that that's even the point. Good to see it being discussed on twitter now too though.

Reactions: 14
And Ellie says she would have lost a lot of money by cancelling. Sure they make a fortune selling shite to people and live in their ma's house. I think they could afford it. Not that that's even the point. Good to see it being discussed on twitter now too though.
Another influencer type cancelled hers til next year and said she saved a few bob by rearranging the dates so it's bullshit from Ellie. My own cancelled holidays I had free cancellation on hotels and got vouchers for flights. She's just making excuses and like you said they make enough money.
They just have no common sense between the pair of them.

Reactions: 7
She’s getting awful defensive on the goss.ie comments! She knows well she’s wrong, it’s an absolute joke, there’s no way she can safely isolate in a family house of 5 people in her teeny bedroom, she will last max 1 day!

also a couple of people commented on that goss post wondering who the people were that the post was about, and she liked their comments? those people weren’t Trying to be smart or funny asking, they genuinely didn’t know who they were, why did she like the comments? it gave the impression she was like “how do you not know who I am?” I’ve seen a complete different side of her the last while and she’s not as nice or innocent aa I once thought. She’s just as bad as Conor 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She’s getting awful defensive on the goss.ie comments! She knows well she’s wrong, it’s an absolute joke, there’s no way she can safely isolate in a family house of 5 people in her teeny bedroom, she will last max 1 day!

also a couple of people commented on that goss post wondering who the people were that the post was about, and she liked their comments? those people weren’t Trying to be smart or funny asking, they genuinely didn’t know who they were, why did she like the comments? it gave the impression she was like “how do you not know who I am?” I’ve seen a complete different side of her the last while and she’s not as nice or innocent aa I once thought. She’s just as bad as Conor 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everything you have said 👏👏
Also noticed she never mentioned Conor,.so she has said she will self isolate, what about him??
They made their decision and went, i would have more understanding of their decision if they didn't have to involve both families on their return. Impossible to stay completely away from 4 other people all living under 1 roof for 14 days.
The loosing money comment...screams selfishness.

Reactions: 6
Don’t follow either of these two dopes but had to have a nose. Jesus Conor looks like a horny teenager up on his tippie toes trying to look big beside chris hughes 🤢🤢

Fair play to goss for the article but was there an article for So Sue’s trip away???? Did we miss that one Ali??

Also someone said it best in the comments section when they were trying to engage with Ellie: Ignorance Never Learns

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t follow either of these two dopes but had to have a nose. Jesus Conor looks like a horny teenager up on his tippie toes trying to look big beside chris hughes 🤢🤢

Fair play to goss for the article but was there an article for So Sue’s trip away???? Did we miss that one Ali??

Also someone said it best in the comments section when they were trying to engage with Ellie: Ignorance Never Learns
As far as we know So sue went to a villa and wasn’t in nightclubs and at pool parties mixing and hugging others

Reactions: 1
As far as we know So sue went to a villa and wasn’t in nightclubs and at pool parties mixing and hugging others
She travelled non essentially to a country, not on the green list. Was tagged in a photo by a Portuguese restaurant. How do we know what else she did as she clearly has done her best to hide it

Has goss contacted her for clarity on whether she is in self isolation now??

Reactions: 13
Just after seeing Ellies comments on goss.ie, she seems like such a spoilt brat. I used to like her but dislike her boyfriend, she seems just as bad now. Her defense is so weak if she really wanted a break from home life she could have gone on a staycation. I think all our mental health would value from a trip abroad, what makes these influences think they're above the guidelines. I don't believe she's going to stay in her room for 2 weeks. God forbid they actually use their platform to set a good example.

Reactions: 22
Just after seeing Ellies comments on goss.ie, she seems like such a spoilt brat. I used to like her but dislike her boyfriend, she seems just as bad now. Her defense is so weak if she really wanted a break from home life she could have gone on a staycation. I think all our mental health would value from a trip abroad, what makes these influences think they're above the guidelines. I don't believe she's going to stay in her room for 2 weeks. God forbid they actually use their platform to set a good example.
She just spent €50,000 on a car! She could move out of home life is that bad

I don’t mind really once the self isolate I really hope they do. I would be happier if they need a holiday and went on a green list, I know with green list you don’t have to self isolate either

Reactions: 2
She just spent €50,000 on a car! She could move out of home life is that bad
Ah, she didn't though. The car's obviously on finance. They all love spouting about mental health when they do something wrong. Conor must have been in her ear when she was replying to those comments. She mentioned mental health and Irish begrudgery; they're Conor's go tos.

Coming across as a right old spoiled brat on the goss.ie page. Used to like her but the two of them deserve each other. Hope he's worth it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Coming across as a right old spoiled brat on the goss.ie page. Used to like her but the two of them deserve each other. Hope he's worth it 🤷‍♀️
Completely
Imagine her poor parents living with someone so spoiled

Reactions: 4
Wow, imagine spending your whole day deleting and blocking comments 😂 sounds exactly what a girl with MH issues needs. This is exactly what is wrong with the world and I'm delighted she's getting crucified for it.

Reactions: 2
Wow, imagine spending your whole day deleting and blocking comments 😂 sounds exactly what a girl with MH issues needs. This is exactly what is wrong with the world and I'm delighted she's getting crucified for it.
I'd love for them to experience some proper hardship such as caring for an ill parent during this time. Mental health break. Did you ever hear the like? I think their overuse of sun beds and actually promoting them on their Insta accounts is what really galls me. The Insta bubble won't last forever.
Also, the scrawny body on Conor. I've seen more muscle on a jellyfish😂

• Haha
Ugh that wannabe/nobody Niamh dorgan is over there too - she’s nobody like, 25 doesn’t work lives with her dad. Has the money for Ibiza & is showing her bleeping crack and camel toe all week with ridiculous posts. She’s zero content only showing off her hair and her arse. She’s grown a following from hanging around others with bigger followings. How the hell does a girl like her afford Ibiza ! Oh and shock horror she’s a bperfect #BA but to be fair that’s more common than covid these days

• Haha
Ugh that wannabe/nobody Niamh dorgan is over there too - she’s nobody like, 25 doesn’t work lives with her dad. Has the money for Ibiza & is showing her bleeping crack and camel toe all week with ridiculous posts. She’s zero content only showing off her hair and her arse. She’s grown a following from hanging around others with bigger followings. How the hell does a girl like her afford Ibiza ! Oh and shock horror she’s a bperfect #BA but to be fair that’s more common than covid these days
I wonder the same about the likes of SaffyT? How do these people afford to be in Ibiza for so long and not working?

Reactions: 3
There's so many other Irish influencers in Ibiza with Ellie it's so disappointing. They should all be called out

Reactions: 4
There's so many other Irish influencers in Ibiza with Ellie it's so disappointing. They should all be called out
It seems like all the Dublin girlos are over there. The same type of girlos that would have been still getting their hair, nails and lashes done in the height of the pandemic 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.