Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same with khloe devlin, they put up about BLM and Yemen on their stories but won't address what's giving them money, so annoying. Like obviously it was brilliant bringing awareness to BLM don't get me wrong but how can they not stand up for The rights of boohoo employees aswell. They are so transparent
I personally think its all brag brag brag look what i got for free. I CANNOT stand that khloe one.

Reactions: 1
He has a real scum bag way of saying things, his latest post 'after slamming' is a bit much. He has no respect for Ellie, imagine her dad or brother seeing that, no wonder he's not allowed in her house. She should have more respect for herself too.
How do people know that he's not allowed in her house? New here!

I would assume they will fly back into Belfast once finished in Ibiza and will probably self isolate with the couple they went on holiday with as it looks like they had there own house
😂😂 do you really think they have that much common sense to do that?

Reactions: 2
How do people know that he's not allowed in her house? New here!
I think it was mentioned by Ellie's sister after one of the many times he's cheated. He is only ever in her house when her parents are away, doesn't go to any family functions etc

Reactions: 6
I think it was mentioned by Ellie's sister after one of the many times he's cheated. He is only ever in her house when her parents are away, doesn't go to any family functions etc
Sure Ellie’s friends all hate him... a friend of mine daughter went to school with Ellie and are still very good friends. I have no goss BTW.... But she has said that the friends won’t go out on nights out if he’s around, none follow him on social media and think he’s an absolute twit.

How could you be with someone that your friends and family can’t stand? Surely that makes things really awkward and difficult?

Reactions: 9
Sure Ellie’s friends all hate him... a friend of mine daughter went to school with Ellie and are still very good friends. I have no goss BTW.... But she has said that the friends won’t go out on nights out if he’s around, none follow him on social media and think he’s an absolute twit.
Ah yeah i forget about her friends too!! You never see them all out together. Like what kind of life will that be long term for her?? her family and friends must be mortified for her, he makes a total show of her and shows her no respect, a partner who has cheated many times and literally just gets away with it....
God I can only imagine the excuses she makes for him all the time 🙄 girls he cried when I dumped him, hes soooooooo sorry, that girl threw herself at him. Oh stop he cried because he got caught!!
It's like she's afraid to be without him when in fact her life will transform for the better as soon as she gets rid of him. Unless we're seeing the real ellie this week and she really is as bad as him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Nah sorry I’ll never get over the “slamming” comment, absolute vomit 🤢

These two are an absolute joke... disgraceful behaviour. I feel like the only people I see jetting away are these “influencers”.
Also one thing I can never understand about conors multiple “businesses” is his “IrelandYumz” page... how does this page have so many followers? He literally just shows places that are hardly unheard of or hidden gem type of restaurants like Nando’s, dominos, local chipper... how do 63k people follow this?! Oh and can’t forget the m&m bars 🤦‍♀️
I won’t even get started on his “IrelandStayz” page... the irony that he jets off for a holiday instead of doing a staycation and could of promoted his crappy Instagram page... idiot.

Reactions: 9
While I don't agree with people going away (especially to non green-list countries) I don't understand why they don't just own it, what's with the secrecy? Bla Murphy and her family went to their holiday home in France, she posted every day, then came home and quarantined for two weeks. At least she was honest about it and owned the fact she went away and then isolated. Sosu, Katie, Ellie K and Conor? Stop with the shadiness!

Reactions: 21
While I don't agree with people going away (especially to non green-list countries) I don't understand why they don't just own it, what's with the secrecy? Bla Murphy and her family went to their holiday home in France, she posted every day, then came home and quarantined for two weeks. At least she was honest about it and owned the fact she went away and then isolated. Sosu, Katie, Ellie K and Conor? Stop with the shadiness!
Very much agree with you. I honestly dont believe they will quarantine when they get home. Time will tell though!! I have noticed ellie has posted a few snaps now, I do think that shes entitled to an Insta break and don't feel she should have to post snaps while taking a break, the whole point is about the shadiness of it all, clearly trying to screw the system and thinking they are above rules

Reactions: 7
I think this guy should be held accountable for his actions. The gardai are openly investigating a "company" he has been heavily promoting and advertising for months. The people behind this "company" are also claiming they are part of his new white label teeth whitening "company". He has deleted every single post that mentioned this "company" and went private for a few days. He should not get away with this

Reactions: 13
Time will tell! Why be so sneaky about the trip.
Because they thought people are stupid and they’d get away with pulling the wool over peoples eyes

I think this guy should be held accountable for his actions. The gardai are openly investigating a "company" he has been heavily promoting and advertising for months. The people behind this "company" are also claiming they are part of his new white label teeth whitening "company". He has deleted every single post that mentioned this "company" and went private for a few days. He should not get away with this
Check out mas on a mission highlights on these two

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.