Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People get drunk and slap. No sympathies either way. People who act like that to each other have a problem with alcohol.
It happens, 23yr marriage, too much booze, possibly a burning argument that boiled over 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I never knew the McGregors were from Lucan. Pretty lame the way he bangs on about being a Crumlin true blue, bit weird. Is there a criminal gang based there that he wants to link himself to or something?

Is there any date set for their own wedding? I can see that never materializing. Although narc McG would only love to have a week long celebration in honour of himself. They say if you even licked his sweat you'd OD.

Reactions: 7
I never knew the McGregors were from Lucan. Pretty lame the way he bangs on about being a Crumlin true blue, bit weird. Is there a criminal gang based there that he wants to link himself to or something?

Is there any date set for their own wedding? I can see that never materializing. Although narc McG would only love to have a week long celebration in honour of himself. They say if you even licked his sweat you'd OD.
Not from Lucan originally but he relocated the family there early days with the first few quid he won. Dee & him in the converted attic for a while. To be fair, humble & in the gym 12 hours a day. Money has ruined him 😵💫

Reactions: 11
Aoife lives on Cromwellsfort Road,Crumlin
I'm clueless to this area, I'm not getting at the good folk who do live here, but is this area "rough" or is some parts "fancy"? Aoife have those kids belonging to the Wig? When is he due for release? Are we to believe they will succeed in a relationship when it's been mostly him behind bars?

Reactions: 1
I thought his family had a couple of big claims in, and that's what moved them to Lúcán?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Aoife lives on Cromwellsfort Road,Crumlin
Cromwellsfort Rd is in Walkinstown, the posh part, most expensive road in Walkinstown. She was there for a while , rumour was her brother bought 2 houses next door to each other and she was in ok me of them. She lives in the wigs house on Walkinstown avenue I think it is. He was out for Christmas, seemingly.

Reactions: 5
Not from Lucan originally but he relocated the family there early days with the first few quid he won. Dee & him in the converted attic for a while. To be fair, humble & in the gym 12 hours a day. Money has ruined him 😵💫
He’s in Lucan since he was 11 ..

Reactions: 1
No she has her own house in laraghcon, interior designed within an inch of its life! Just around corner from old gaff where Tony is
Mags is living in Rokeby, on the back road near fort Lucan. Huge houses, bigger than laraghcon

Reactions: 4
Cromwellsfort Rd is in Walkinstown, the posh part, most expensive road in Walkinstown. She was there for a while , rumour was her brother bought 2 houses next door to each other and she was in ok me of them. She lives in the wigs house on Walkinstown avenue I think it is. He was out for Christmas, seemingly.
It was the posh part years ago. The area codes changed and it's now classed as Crumlin. She lives between the two houses. Her own and the wigs, when she's not playing Mammy to his kids

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
It was the posh part years ago. The area codes changed and it's now classed as Crumlin. She lives between the two houses. Her own and the wigs, when she's not playing Mammy to his kids
The poor kids.

I thought his family had a couple of big claims in, and that's what moved them to Lúcán?
Really? Claims for what? Total scammers no doubt.

Dee's Instagram page still had them there. One of Dee walking down the aisle and he is in the row ahead of the mother of the bride!
Saw that pic & its shocking. I'd say when Dees sisters & Dad arrived & seen the Mam behind they told her to move up. Other pics show Dees parents & him in the same row. Dees mother prob terrified of him.

Dee for duck sake ye sad witch. She seemed so normal and sound and now shes just a prize clown. Glazed over sweaty head on her in all the recent pics. Idolising some cheating hot head cos hes worth a few million.

Sorry for another post but … just saw the watch video. I couldnt give a duck why she stays with him. Like money talks n all. But seriously people attacking her mothering skills over a tiny clip of a video. Thats a bit judgemental. But ill judge her all day long for being a muppet. She lets him make a thick of her constantly I wouldnt stay with my fella cheating and raping and battering birds BUT he has MILLIONS and who knows if she tried leaving maybe he could ruin her and keep kids. He needs her for his image so she’s obviously chosen to stick with him and gets paid so much in shite designer gear n gaffs n millionaire lifestyle. Its a mad scenario. Remember hearing them stories about him off his nut in the barn when she was giving birth and going into the coombe with his top off n all. But why does she post those sad instas abpu him. Like a sappy fangirl. Sorry rant over
I agree. Its very sad, I do think she terrified of him & his so called friends. Her poor kids & as someone said the oldest boy always looks so sad, his little eyes look so sad in pics.

There’s no way she’d have the balls to take him to the cleaners when she doesn’t even have the balls to respect herself
Agree

I genuinely don't see it I never saw it . I know plenty of people who said a child was someones and looked like them and turned out the child wasn't theirs. After all her mouthing if she was his child I don't think anything would have shut her up if she was so sure
Money talks. She got her money & her mouth is shut. She caught him rightly though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not arguing but I've never ever heard of it called Crumlin. Terenure at a stretch but never Cumlin. She's not far from the round about on Cromwellsfort Road. I know I couldn't afford a house on that road.

Reactions: 3
Wig is out for good … finished his 18 months… I agree cromwellsfort is definitely walkinstown a continuation of Kimmage road west

Reactions: 8
Isn't he the fella that had a knock with Conor few years back in a pub and it started the whole "McGregor punches Irish gangster and now his gang demanding money from McGregor "?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.